Polls show the current administration is the worst in U.S. history

Here's the poll, choose to your heart's desire.

• Joe Dementia

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • The Giggler

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Pill-popping Pelosi

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Fuck-ups on the border, cage children, HYPOCRITES, can't see detentions until they're ready to show

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Biden missed calling as a used car salesman

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Fucked up EXECUTION in Afghan., lied about it -Blamed Trump who arranged it. Credit Biden for free

• The prepare ALL things for puppet Joe to fuck it up Administration

• The flunking real GDP, high inflationary & misery index Administration

• She's still Giggling, waiting for Xiden to die.

• Pelosi is a very clear minded person, similar Nicki Minaj with drug dependency & wine

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Brennan, Comey, Obama & became super stars. Obama is worth near 200 Million already, WTF?

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Some other administration was worse

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Any other administration was worse, just one example is good, come close even

• The Brandon Admin is clearly the worst ever

• Conservatives are RACIST

• Biden Admin doing well

• Coincidence creepy Joe's kids in and out of rehab.? Nah!

• These leftists are never right, they're run by the established world elite.

• Total voters

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
It was about time the country faced terms with it. Even if you agree with how the election unfolded, in less than a year it's easy to see this was a big mistake. I wonder how much TDS contributed to this fuck-up?

My mistake, Obama near 100M, not 200 M. 200M comes say 2024. He's approaching the Clinton's, and should pass them before long. Fucking Clinton's would be worth BANK if Hillary had won. Half a billion easy in no time.

Im over 90 years old and in my lifetime we haven't had a good admin yet. Consider this a sla.

It was about time the country faced terms with it. Even if you agree with how the election unfolded, in less than a year it's easy to see this was a big mistake. I wonder how much TDS contributed to this fuck-up?

There is a report on YouTube that some people are afraid to get vaccinated because they don't trust Joe Biden.

Nope. Just an above average thinking American citizen ripping on the two cults, ooops I mean parties.

This poll is consistent with those found on other platforms:

82% of the public believe the Brandon Admin. is the worst in history.

16% of the public want to believe the Brandon Admin. is better than the very worst Admin. in history.

2% of the public refused to participate because while they're somewhat intellectually honest they don't want to contribute to the fact the public believes the Brandon Admin. is the worst in history.

Last edited:
1643412623639.png

Forum List

Back