Polls Show Obama Lead

No it's not my idea of a debate. It is posting polls so people can comment if they like. That's all.

As of 8/18/12

403694405.jpg

LINK

403686535.jpg
403635079.jpg

Wow according to that map Obama has 284 and the win yet the real clear politics map says something quite different go figure.
RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

But all the electoral college maps I've seen have Obama ahead pretty significantly and the electoral college is what counts. His national lead is anywhere from 2-4 points depending on the polls you look at but the national vote doesn't mean much unless the electoral college reflects a turnaround and Romney lead.
And all of those electoral college maps have swing states which are going to be the states that decide the election and all the polling I have seen in those states shows they are very close most only show a 1 point difference a couple a 3 point difference I believe. I don't see either candidate sweeping these swing states I see it coming down to either Florida or Ohio to decide it and Ohio has Obama ahead by +1.8 and Florida has it Obama +1 basically tied.

Almost all of the entire respect their chain of command, Rottweiler, including Obama, and disrespect the failure of swiftboating the president for his courageous decision.

Americans, as a whole, know that you guys are the ones who hate America, Rottweiler, or you would not be telling lies.

obama gets reelected because democrats see North Carolina, Wisconsin, Colorado and Florida as swing states that will eventually go to obama.

obama gets reelected because democrats see North Carolina, Wisconsin, Colorado and Florida as swing states that will eventually go to obama.

NC and WI will go to the GOP. Colorado? Who knows? Mal lives there.

Florida is going to surprise lots of libs.

:D

How do people figure that a state (Wisconsin) that twice has elected Scott Walker since 2010 is going to go to Obama??? I think it's fairly obvious that Obama is going to get slaughtered in Wisconsin.

It is remaining pretty steady for Obama.

Click Banner

"Overall (12 Swing States):
Romney – 47% (45)
Obama – 46% (47)
Undecided – 6% (8)

Overall Obama Job Approval: 43/51
Obama Favorability Rating: 47/49
Romney Favorability Rating: 45/48

Colorado:
Obama – 49% (45)
Romney – 46% (44)
Undecided – 5% (11)
Obama Job Approval: 45/48
Obama Favorability Rating: 46/50
Romney Favorability Rating: 46/50

Virginia:
Romney – 48% (44)
Obama – 45% (46)
Undecided – 8% (10)
Obama Job Approval: 42/52
Obama Favorability Rating: 46/49
Romney Favorability Rating: 47/48

Ohio:
Romney – 46% (45)
Obama – 44% (48)
Undecided – 10% (7)
Obama Favorability Rating: 45/50
Romney Favorability Rating: 42/52

Florida:
Romney – 48% (48)
Obama – 47% (45)
Undecided – 5% (7)
Obama Favorability Rating: 46/49
Romney Favorability Rating: 45/48

Survey of 1,000 likely voters (overall numbers) and 600 likely voters in each of the four highlighted states was conducted Aug 13-14. Overall numbers have a margin of error of ±3.1% at a .50 proportion; individual state numbers have a margin of error of ±4.0% at a .50 proportion. Numbers from their July poll are in parentheses."
Poll Watch: Purple Strategies Swing States Survey | Race 4 2012

Sleep tight.

Forum List

Back