Polls Show Obama is the Biggest Disaster of a President Since WW2

Bush didn't invade Iraq for 9/11.

No but he convinced the US sheep called the republicans thats what he was doing it for. He used a report from the Czech intelligence saying that the planners of 9/11 (Mohammed Atta) had met with Iraqi agents prior to the 9/11 attack. Cheney used the report on national TV (even though it was debunked) to incite the murder frenzy response. Republicans fell for the slight of hand hook, line, and sinker. Remember this quote from Cheney on Meet the Press?

“It’s been pretty well confirmed that he [Atta] did go to Prague and he did meet with a senior official of the Iraqi intelligence service in Czechoslovakia last April,”

Bush crossed the T's and dotted the I's with Congress as well as the United Nations.

Are you suggesting that the dumbest President we have ever had was capable of getting a number of high ranking Democrats to support him? Those same Democrats that had access to the same intelligence that Bush had.

I guess he did a snow job on Tony Blair and the other countries that joined in on the attack on Iraq.

Do you remember this quote?

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

And I am sure you recall this one:

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

Youre trying to deflect from the fact you said he didn't invade Iraq over 9/11. I highlighted it lest you forget. That was my point. Lets not gloss over your obvious error. That was what was sold to the US and the world. The politicians themselves knew what they were doing but this occurred while Dub was at the helm convincing the American people the enemy was Iraq.

He should be easy to beat in the next election then. If I remember correctly, his Republican predecessor left office w/ a 28% approval rating?

This is a right now poll. At this same time during Bush's presidency, he was about the same.

And remember the msm ripped bush everyday.

The msm props up Obama.

Bush also had one of the highest poll ratings right after 9-11.

yep, until he & Cheney, at Bill Kristol's (current Fox News employee) incessant goading, invaded Iraq. :thup:

$3-5 TRILLION in borrowed taxpayer $$$ & 4,500+ casualties later...

What's amusing to me is that Barack Obama's being voted the worst President since WW2 didn't happen because George W. Bush decided to invade Iraq...Obama's been voted the worst President because he's not a good President! I know all you progressives are desperate to find something...anything...to excuse what's happened for the past six years but the bottom line is that Barry isn't good at his job.

Whats really amusing is that a silly poll wont keep the tax payers that voted on it from making sure the POTUS has a great retirement. I know you right wings are desperate to console yourselves but it is actually hilarious.

No but he convinced the US sheep called the republicans thats what he was doing it for. He used a report from the Czech intelligence saying that the planners of 9/11 (Mohammed Atta) had met with Iraqi agents prior to the 9/11 attack. Cheney used the report on national TV (even though it was debunked) to incite the murder frenzy response. Republicans fell for the slight of hand hook, line, and sinker. Remember this quote from Cheney on Meet the Press?

Bush crossed the T's and dotted the I's with Congress as well as the United Nations.

Are you suggesting that the dumbest President we have ever had was capable of getting a number of high ranking Democrats to support him? Those same Democrats that had access to the same intelligence that Bush had.

I guess he did a snow job on Tony Blair and the other countries that joined in on the attack on Iraq.

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

Youre trying to deflect from the fact you said he didn't invade Iraq over 9/11. I highlighted it lest you forget. That was my point. Lets not gloss over your obvious error. That was what was sold to the US and the world. The politicians themselves knew what they were doing but this occurred while Dub was at the helm convincing the American people the enemy was Iraq.

The American people don't get to vote to go to war, the politicians do and they did. I gave you the quotes from two of them and they certainly helped Bush convince the American people and the world that Iraq was the enemy.

To even suggest that the reason for the Iraq invasion was for 9/11 is ludicrous. Iraq was in material breach of the cease fire they agreed too and was given ample time to meet their obligations, both by Bush and the United Nations Resolution. They didn't do it and paid the consequences.

The American people don't get to vote to go to war, the politicians do and they did. I gave you the quotes from two of them and they certainly helped Bush convince the American people and the world that Iraq was the enemy.

To even suggest that the reason for the Iraq invasion was for 9/11 is ludicrous. Iraq was in material breach of the cease fire they agreed too and was given ample time to meet their obligations, both by Bush and the United Nations Resolution. They didn't do it and paid the consequences.

Nice smoke screen. However, no one forgets that the Bush administration used 9/11 as the reason to get public opinion rabid about punishing Iraq. You can type a post a page long and it wont matter. The Bush administration knowingly used a debunked report on national TV as rationale for the invasion. If you cant disprove that all your posturing is for naught.

Last edited:
Bush's approval 22%
Obama's 29%
Okay, if the media reported on Obama as they did on bush Obama would be impeached. Just think the media is in obama's pocket and his approval is at 29%. If I was a liberal, I would keep my mouth shut. I mean really, do y'all have any shame?

Yes, the Big Lie media and Boehner are also as complicit as OBama himself.

If obama didn't have the undying loyalty of the racist black vote and the cover of a dishonest media obfuscating his failures and scandals, his numbers would be drastically even lower.

You only have to look at this board to see Obama's hardcore cadre of supporters that are SO invested in him that they can't admit that he's been totally overwhelmed by the job.

There is no way in the world that the Deanie's, Sallow's, Wingers & Dottie's of the US Message Board can admit that they were wrong all along about Barack Obama's capabilities.

President Obama has accomplished incredible things for the middle class and poor, as well as being an excellent president for our overall economy and the world stage.

Yes he has done exactly what he he said he would do. Welfare and food stamps are at an all time high.

Forum List

Back