POLL: Will Bill be a positive or a negative for Hillary?

Will Bill help or hurt Hill?

• Hurt: He had an affair in the Oval Office with an intern and people won't buy his act

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Help: Voters care more about his peace & prosperity far more than Monica's blue dress

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Neither: Bill is just no longer interesting or an issue

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
:lol:

You guys have been trying to damn Clinton with this nonsense for 15 years, and he's still the most popular living former President by far. When are you guys going to learn that it's just not going to work?

CXb4NWuUwAAi06p.jpg

You guys have been trying to damn Clinton with this nonsense for 15 years, and he's still the most popular living former President by far. When are you guys going to learn that it's just not going to work?

When the pervert and sexual abuser is dead! ....GOOD ANSWER!

Carry on, then. As a newscaster once said, keep fucking that chicken.

Yup, this is how we are going to SCRAMBLE his and that lying, corrupt, criminal, murderous bitch Hellary's eggs!

Yup, this is how we are going to SCRAMBLE his and that lying, corrupt, criminal, murderous bitch Hellary's eggs!

*pats head*

Of course you are.

One of these days, you're just going to post the most amazing internet meme ever, and it'll all of a sudden convince the rest of the country to agree with you. Keep that faith alive!

*pats head*

Of course you are.

One of these days, you're just going to post the most amazing internet meme ever, and it'll all of a sudden convince the rest of the country to agree with you. Keep that faith alive!

You seem to think I care! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

"In the fall of 1997, Paula Jones’s private investigators tried to talk to Broaddrick at her home, also secretly taping the conversation.[8] Broaddrick refused to discuss the incident, saying “it was just a horrible horrible thing,” and that she “wouldn’t relive it for anything.”[10] The investigators told her she would likely be subpoenaed if she would not talk to them. Broaddrick said she would deny everything, saying “you can’t get to him, and I’m not going to ruin my good name to do it… there’s just absolutely no way anyone can get to him, he’s just too vicious.”[10] Broaddrick was subpoenaed in the Jones suit soon after and submitted an affidavit denying that Clinton had made “any sexual advances.”[1] The recording of Broaddrick’s conversation with the investigators was leaked to the press, but Broaddrick continued to refuse to speak to reporters.[8]"

Juanita Broaddrick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So? None of that was said under oath. Under oath and facing the penalty of perjury, Broaddrick swore, "...there were unfounded rumors and storiescirculated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. ... These allegations are untrue..."

Which do you find more believable?

A. A statement made under oath where she refuses to level rape charges at the most powerful man in the world,

Or B. the taped statement where she states she will lie to avoid leveling rape charges against the most powerful man in the world because she is afraid.
The one under oath, of course, since had she lied under oath, she faced the penalty of perjury.

• AN OPEN LETTER TO HILLARY CLINTON BY JUANITA BROADDRICK
    FLASHBACK!!!
    APFN ^ | SUNDAY OCT 15, 2000 | JUANITA BROADDRICK
    -snip- I remember it as though it was yesterday. I only wish that it were yesterday and maybe there would still be time to do something about what your husband, Bill Clinton, did to me. There was a political rally for Mr. Clinton's bid for governor of Arkansas. I had obligated myself to be at this rally prior to my being assaulted by your husband in April, 1978. I had made up my mind to make an appearance and then leave as soon as the two of you arrived. This was a big mistake, but I was still in a...

My guess is that Bill will be a pretty clear net positive for Hillary on the campaign trail. The only people who care about Monica Lewinsky at this point wouldn't vote for Hillary anyway, and he gives her campaign a badly needed shot of personality.

You?

Mac...I like you...but you all too often swallow the liberal propaganda to your detriment.

The liberals want you to concentrate on Monica...to pivot away from the REAL controversy.

I don't think it's the sitting president lying under oath about his extramarital affair in the white house that is going to cause the damage...although I think it should.

It's the 17 OTHER allegations from outright rape to sexual harassment that will undermine Bill's usefulness.

You can't use the liberal mantra "War on Women" and call your opponent sexist...then trot out the most powerful sexist in the world to campaign for you.

Hillary has to choose...War on women/Female victim card...or Bill...cause she can't have both.

Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The names from your link:

Paula Jones - Alleged sexual harassment. Case was thrown out due to lack of merit. Accepted out of court settlement with Clinton after filing an appeal

Monica Lewinsky - Consensual relationship

Gennifer Flowers- Consensual relationship

Kathleen Willey - Alleged sexual harassment

Juanita Broaddrick - Swore under oath that Clinton did not rape her and rumors of said rape were false

Elizabeth Ward Gracen- Consensual relationship

Because both Lewinsky and Gracen had relations when Clinton was in a position of executive authority, Clinton engaged in sexual harassment.
Nope. There is no such law that pertains to the POTUS. Furthermore, Gracen was an actress, not an employee of Clinton's; then you have the hurdle that Lewinski, as an unpaid intern was possibly not an employee of Clinton's; then you have the reality that had Clinton had consensual sex with any woman and such relations constituted sexual harassment, he would have been impeached for sexual harassment along with the other charges he faced.

...and lastly...

... if you're gonna plagiarize, at least plagiarize the entire quote....

Right. President Clinton didn't promise to get intern Monica Lewinsky a full time position at the White House...

"[V]ery frustrated" over her inability to get in touch with the President to discuss her job situation, Ms. Lewinsky wrote him a peevish letter on July 3, 1997. Opening "Dear Sir," the letter took the President to task for breaking his promise to get her another White House job. Ms. Lewinsky also obliquely threatened to disclose their relationship. If she was not going to return to work at the White House, she wrote, then she would "need to explain to my parents exactly why that wasn't happening."

An affair of state - September 21, 1998
I'm still reading this article...you should too.
It doesn't matter because it wasn't sexual harassment.

If Americans want to discuss political stances and positions on critical issues with reality in mind, then yes, Bill will be a great asset.

If you want a dog and pony show politician selling magic miracle medicine in a bottle from the back of a cart, probably not.

"In the fall of 1997, Paula Jones’s private investigators tried to talk to Broaddrick at her home, also secretly taping the conversation.[8] Broaddrick refused to discuss the incident, saying “it was just a horrible horrible thing,” and that she “wouldn’t relive it for anything.”[10] The investigators told her she would likely be subpoenaed if she would not talk to them. Broaddrick said she would deny everything, saying “you can’t get to him, and I’m not going to ruin my good name to do it… there’s just absolutely no way anyone can get to him, he’s just too vicious.”[10] Broaddrick was subpoenaed in the Jones suit soon after and submitted an affidavit denying that Clinton had made “any sexual advances.”[1] The recording of Broaddrick’s conversation with the investigators was leaked to the press, but Broaddrick continued to refuse to speak to reporters.[8]"

So? None of that was said under oath. Under oath and facing the penalty of perjury, Broaddrick swore, "...there were unfounded rumors and storiescirculated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. ... These allegations are untrue..."

A. A statement made under oath where she refuses to level rape charges at the most powerful man in the world,

Or B. the taped statement where she states she will lie to avoid leveling rape charges against the most powerful man in the world because she is afraid.
The one under oath, of course, since had she lied under oath, she faced the penalty of perjury.

On April 8, 1998, however, Broaddrick recanted her sworn testimony in the Jones suit under independant counsel Kenneth Starr's promise of immunity. Broaddrick said she lied in the Jones suit because she did not want to be drawn into the case against the president. Starr included her statement as a footnote in the evidence he sent to Congress.

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused Key Players

Of course you do.

If Americans want to discuss political stances and positions on critical issues with reality in mind, then yes, Bill will be a great asset.

If you want a dog and pony show politician selling magic miracle medicine in a bottle from the back of a cart, probably not.

If reality was the battle ground, the War on Women meme would never had been advanced by the dems.

BUt it was.

And pointing out the reality of how Hillary defended her slimeball husband, is a fine defense against that bullshit propaganda strategy.

If reality was the battle ground, the War on Women meme would never had been advanced by the dems.

BUt it was.

And pointing out the reality of how Hillary defended her slimeball husband, is a fine defense against that bullshit propaganda strategy.
you really want to go that slimeball route instead of discussing real issues of the nation, go right ahead..... i'm sure the ignorant and low information citizens will be right by your side! :D

It's not like Donald Trump is any different than Bill Clinton when it comes to exploiting women with his power and money....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back