POLL: Will Bill be a positive or a negative for Hillary?

Will Bill help or hurt Hill?

• Hurt: He had an affair in the Oval Office with an intern and people won't buy his act

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Help: Voters care more about his peace & prosperity far more than Monica's blue dress

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Neither: Bill is just no longer interesting or an issue

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
My guess is that Bill will be a pretty clear net positive for Hillary on the campaign trail. The only people who care about Monica Lewinsky at this point wouldn't vote for Hillary anyway, and he gives her campaign a badly needed shot of personality.

You?

Mac...I like you...but you all too often swallow the liberal propaganda to your detriment.

The liberals want you to concentrate on Monica...to pivot away from the REAL controversy.

I don't think it's the sitting president lying under oath about his extramarital affair in the white house that is going to cause the damage...although I think it should.

It's the 17 OTHER allegations from outright rape to sexual harassment that will undermine Bill's usefulness.

You can't use the liberal mantra "War on Women" and call your opponent sexist...then trot out the most powerful sexist in the world to campaign for you.

Hillary has to choose...War on women/Female victim card...or Bill...cause she can't have both.

Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The names from your link:

Paula Jones - Alleged sexual harassment. Case was thrown out due to lack of merit. Accepted out of court settlement with Clinton after filing an appeal

Monica Lewinsky - Consensual relationship

Gennifer Flowers- Consensual relationship

Kathleen Willey - Alleged sexual harassment

Juanita Broaddrick - Swore under oath that Clinton did not rape her and rumors of said rape were false

Elizabeth Ward Gracen- Consensual relationship

Because both Lewinsky and Gracen had relations when Clinton was in a position of executive authority, Clinton engaged in sexual harassment.

Clinton War on Women.png

Juanita Broaddrick - under oath ...

I met President Clinton more than twenty years ago through family friends. Our introduction was not arranged or facilitated, in any way, by the Arkansas State Police. I have never been an Arkansas state employee or a federal employee. I have never discussed with Mr. Clinton the possibility of state or federal employment nor has he offered me any such position. I have had no further relations with him for the past (15) years.

During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

I do not possess any information that could possibly be relevant to the allegations advanced by Paula Corbin Jones or which could lead to admissible evidence in her case. Specifically, I do not have any information to offer regarding a nonconsensual or unwelcome sexual advance by Mr. Clinton, any discussion offer or provision of state or federal employment or advancement in exchange for sexual conduct, or any use of state troopers to procure women for sex. Requiring my testimony at a deposition in this matter would cause unwarranted attorney's fees and costs, disruption to my life and constitute an invasion of my right to privacy. For these reasons, I have asked my attorney to advise Ms. Jones's counsel that there is no truth to the rumors they are pursuing and to provide her counsel with this sworn affidavit.

My guess is that Bill will be a pretty clear net positive for Hillary on the campaign trail. The only people who care about Monica Lewinsky at this point wouldn't vote for Hillary anyway, and he gives her campaign a badly needed shot of personality.

You?

Mac...I like you...but you all too often swallow the liberal propaganda to your detriment.

The liberals want you to concentrate on Monica...to pivot away from the REAL controversy.

I don't think it's the sitting president lying under oath about his extramarital affair in the white house that is going to cause the damage...although I think it should.

It's the 17 OTHER allegations from outright rape to sexual harassment that will undermine Bill's usefulness.

You can't use the liberal mantra "War on Women" and call your opponent sexist...then trot out the most powerful sexist in the world to campaign for you.

Hillary has to choose...War on women/Female victim card...or Bill...cause she can't have both.

Paula Jones - Alleged sexual harassment. Case was thrown out due to lack of merit. Accepted out of court settlement with Clinton after filing an appeal

Juanita Broaddrick - Swore under oath that Clinton did not rape her and rumors of said rape were false

Because both Lewinsky and Gracen had relations when Clinton was in a position of executive authority, Clinton engaged in sexual harassment.
Nope. There is no such law that pertains to the POTUS. Furthermore, Gracen was an actress, not an employee of Clinton's; then you have the hurdle that Lewinski, as an unpaid intern was possibly not an employee of Clinton's; then you have the reality that had Clinton had consensual sex with any woman and such relations constituted sexual harassment, he would have been impeached for sexual harassment along with the other charges he faced.

...and lastly...

... if you're gonna plagiarize, at least plagiarize the entire quote....

"In the fall of 1997, Paula Jones’s private investigators tried to talk to Broaddrick at her home, also secretly taping the conversation.[8] Broaddrick refused to discuss the incident, saying “it was just a horrible horrible thing,” and that she “wouldn’t relive it for anything.”[10] The investigators told her she would likely be subpoenaed if she would not talk to them. Broaddrick said she would deny everything, saying “you can’t get to him, and I’m not going to ruin my good name to do it… there’s just absolutely no way anyone can get to him, he’s just too vicious.”[10] Broaddrick was subpoenaed in the Jones suit soon after and submitted an affidavit denying that Clinton had made “any sexual advances.”[1] The recording of Broaddrick’s conversation with the investigators was leaked to the press, but Broaddrick continued to refuse to speak to reporters.[8]"

Juanita Broaddrick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In the fall of 1997, Paula Jones’s private investigators tried to talk to Broaddrick at her home, also secretly taping the conversation.[8] Broaddrick refused to discuss the incident, saying “it was just a horrible horrible thing,” and that she “wouldn’t relive it for anything.”[10] The investigators told her she would likely be subpoenaed if she would not talk to them. Broaddrick said she would deny everything, saying “you can’t get to him, and I’m not going to ruin my good name to do it… there’s just absolutely no way anyone can get to him, he’s just too vicious.”[10] Broaddrick was subpoenaed in the Jones suit soon after and submitted an affidavit denying that Clinton had made “any sexual advances.”[1] The recording of Broaddrick’s conversation with the investigators was leaked to the press, but Broaddrick continued to refuse to speak to reporters.[8]"

So? None of that was said under oath. Under oath and facing the penalty of perjury, Broaddrick swore, "...there were unfounded rumors and storiescirculated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. ... These allegations are untrue..."

So? None of that was said under oath. Under oath and facing the penalty of perjury, Broaddrick swore, "...there were unfounded rumors and storiescirculated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. ... These allegations are untrue..."

Which do you find more believable?

A. A statement made under oath where she refuses to level rape charges at the most powerful man in the world,

Or B. the taped statement where she states she will lie to avoid leveling rape charges against the most powerful man in the world because she is afraid.

You?

Nope. There is no such law that pertains to the POTUS. Furthermore, Gracen was an actress, not an employee of Clinton's; then you have the hurdle that Lewinski, as an unpaid intern was possibly not an employee of Clinton's; then you have the reality that had Clinton had consensual sex with any woman and such relations constituted sexual harassment, he would have been impeached for sexual harassment along with the other charges he faced.

...and lastly...

... if you're gonna plagiarize, at least plagiarize the entire quote....

Right. President Clinton didn't promise to get intern Monica Lewinsky a full time position at the White House...

"[V]ery frustrated" over her inability to get in touch with the President to discuss her job situation, Ms. Lewinsky wrote him a peevish letter on July 3, 1997. Opening "Dear Sir," the letter took the President to task for breaking his promise to get her another White House job. Ms. Lewinsky also obliquely threatened to disclose their relationship. If she was not going to return to work at the White House, she wrote, then she would "need to explain to my parents exactly why that wasn't happening."

An affair of state - September 21, 1998
I'm still reading this article...you should too.

Just before leaving, according to Ms. Lewinsky, she told the President "that I wanted to talk to him about something serious and that while I didn't want to be the one to talk about this with him, I thought it was important he know." She informed him that Newsweek was working on an article about Kathleen Willey, a former White House volunteer who claimed that the President had sexually harassed her during a private meeting in the Oval Office on Nov. 23, 1993...

The President responded that the harassment allegation was ludicrous, because he would never approach a small-breasted woman like Ms. Willey.

An affair of state - September 21, 1998

Monica Lewinsky made her fears known in telephone conversations with Linda Tripp. On one of the tapes made public by The New York Times last October, Ms. Lewinsky is reported to have stated to Ms. Tripp,"I would not cross those people for fear of my life." Speaking of President Clinton, she also stated that "my mother's big fear is that he's going to send someone out to kill me." Paula Jones stated on Larry King Live that "through this whole thing I've felt very scared, and want to watch where I'm going all time, never really be alone." Sally Perdue, a former Miss Arkansas, claims that a known democratic party operative tried to hush her up during the 1992 campaign about her alleged affair with Clinton. She says that the man stated to her that they "knew that I went jogging by myself and he couldn't guarantee what would happen to my pretty little legs."

Elizabeth Ward Gracen has stated that she received numerous anonymous telephone calls during which the caller warned her to keep quiet about her relationship with Clinton. She also received threats and, ultimately, was audited by the IRS. In September 1998, Ms. Gracen told The Toronto Sun: "I think Clinton is a very dangerous, manipulative man." Kathleen Willey experienced several threatening incidents, nails in her car tires, the disappearance of her family cat, and a jogger who inquired about the prior two incidents, asking "[d]on't you get the message?"

FROM JONES V CLINTON, DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, OPPOSITION TO DEFENDANTS MOTION TO DISMISS

http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive/ois/cases/browning/dkdismissfinalfinal.htm

Myth: People who feel guilty after having sex turn around and say that they were raped.

Reality:
Few people (between two and eight percent) falsely cry “rape” (Lonsway, Archambault, & Lisak, 2009). Sometimes we find it hard to believe that a person we admire, socialize with or work with would rape someone. This difficulty often results in blaming the victim or denying that the rape could have happened. The huge pressure victims can feel after telling may make them want to recant the story in order to make all of the problems go away.

Myths about sexual violence

Myth: People who feel guilty after having sex turn around and say that they were raped.

Reality:
Few people (between two and eight percent) falsely cry “rape” (Lonsway, Archambault, & Lisak, 2009). Sometimes we find it hard to believe that a person we admire, socialize with or work with would rape someone. This difficulty often results in blaming the victim or denying that the rape could have happened. The huge pressure victims can feel after telling may make them want to recant the story in order to make all of the problems go away.

Myths about sexual violence

SOrry, I have to disagree. Stuff I hear from cop(s) is that such behavior is fairly common.

It was the scandal that saw Bill Clinton impeached and which threatened to bring down his presidency. For many, it continues to define it to this day.

But according to the woman who outed Monica Lewinsky as the president's mistress, the real story was never about Monica. It was about 'subornation of perjury, obstruction of justice… a true abuse of power.' And it was about Hillary.

Because, according to Linda Tripp, it was Hillary who manipulated and stage managed the story, converting herself from a lackluster First Lady with unimpressive approval ratings to admirable First Victim - the blindsided wife standing by her man.

She made him forgivable. She 'orchestrated the cover up' and she made damn sure that she moved on. Nothing, and no-one, was going to stand in her way.

Read more: Linda Tripp tells Dailymail.com why 'Hillary must never be President'
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Forum List

Back