Poll: Who's going to win the election?

The way things stand now, who do you think will win the the election?

• Trump

• Hillary

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have conducted proper analysis of the Electoral college map. If Trump wins it is because he will break all of the trends. It's very difficult for a Republican candidate to win under the electoral college system.
He's already beat many odds. ;)

Hillary will win, Trump cant even get republicans to support him
I was interested in Hill's speech in NH today. Here's a picture.
Fleischer: Clinton running to Sanders isn't genuine

There probably 100+ people. Last night's Trump rally had 9,000 and left 6,500 outside, according to police.

So, you say Trump can't get Republicans to support him? LMAO
One out of four GOP women will not vote for him.
Oh, I thought that you would say like 3 out of 4 will not vote for him. It's getting better! :)

Trump does have the Republican base behind him now. The few sore losers are not peeling of the votes like they did anymore.
Actually, I agree. More Republican female voters will vote for Hillary than democrat female voters. They'll switch floors.The leaders have swapped parties this election.

I was interested in Hill's speech in NH today. Here's a picture.
Fleischer: Clinton running to Sanders isn't genuine

There probably 100+ people. Last night's Trump rally had 9,000 and left 6,500 outside, according to police.

So, you say Trump can't get Republicans to support him? LMAO
Oh, I thought that you would say like 3 out of 4 will not vote for him. It's getting better! :)
It was 1 of 6 that would not vote for him, now it is 1 of 4.

Trump does have the Republican base behind him now. The few sore losers are not peeling of the votes like they did anymore.
Actually, I agree. More Republican female voters will vote for Hillary than democrat female voters. They'll switch floors.The leaders have swapped parties this election.
The women in the general population unfortunately do not follow politics or even have an interest. It's very frustrating to try to have a cohesive conversation with a lady about politics. They are less likely to vote, I would guess.

The women in the general population unfortunately do not follow politics or even have an interest. It's very frustrating to try to have a cohesive conversation with a lady about politics. They are less likely to vote, I would guess.
But I mentioned Republican and democrat female voters. Not, "women in the general population", girly-man.

Are you a Trump surrogate? :)

Women are more likely to vote.

Hillary will win 310-228.

North Carolina - Red
New Hampshire - Red
Georgia - Red
Utah - Red
Arizona - Red
Ohio - Red

Nevada - Blue
Colorado - Blue
New Mexico - Blue
Virginia - Blue
Pennsylvania - Blue
Michigan - Blue
Wisconsin - Blue
Florida - Blue
Iowa - Blue

North Carolina - Red
New Hampshire - Red
Georgia - Red
Utah - Red
Arizona - Red
Ohio - Red

Nevada - Blue
Colorado - Blue
New Mexico - Blue
Virginia - Blue
Pennsylvania - Blue
Michigan - Blue
Wisconsin - Blue
Florida - Blue
Iowa - Blue
If FL goes red, and that is possible but not likely, the EV will be 281 to 257.

North Carolina - Red
New Hampshire - Red
Georgia - Red
Utah - Red
Arizona - Red
Ohio - Red

Nevada - Blue
Colorado - Blue
New Mexico - Blue
Virginia - Blue
Pennsylvania - Blue
Michigan - Blue
Wisconsin - Blue
Florida - Blue
Iowa - Blue

Has anybody ever won an presidential election without winning their home state? I have New York as solid blue in my analysis.

Trump will win. People are sick of Hillary, her scandals, her corruption, her failures.

I think a lot of people on both sides are sick of politics period. That's why we have Trump, and Sander's was a close second on the Democrat side. The status quo always says they are going to do things to benefit the people but end up doing things to benefit themselves because politicians want to make sure they have a steady career.

The few

North Carolina - Red
New Hampshire - Red
Georgia - Red
Utah - Red
Arizona - Red
Ohio - Red

Nevada - Blue
Colorado - Blue
New Mexico - Blue
Virginia - Blue
Pennsylvania - Blue
Michigan - Blue
Wisconsin - Blue
Florida - Blue
Iowa - Blue

Has anybody ever won an presidential election without winning their home state? I have New York as solid blue in my analysis.
Have we ever had a two term president as bad as Obama? How about a democratic nominee who has a long history of lying and corruption? lol

This is an easy win for Trump. He knew that when he decided to run.

If it even gets that far (and I doubt it) Trump will win but Hillary Clinton will be declared the winner. The Clinton's have a long history of stealing elections.

I'm just asking for your gut feeling.

I started saying Trump was going to be our next president after hearing his announcement speech. Some friends laughed and said I was nuts. lol

Knowing I'm not in the habit of being wrong, and seeing where he is now, they now just smile in bewilderment. :)

Well it's really on the rest of us to be honest. I try to spread the word around to people that don't really follow politics to tell them what's going on. In fact today, I believe I just convinced another person to vote for Trump.

I'm a local truck driver and talk with dozens of people every week; some regulars and some are strangers, but I always try to bring up politics when it seems appropriate.

The guy unloading me today said he wasn't sure who he would vote for if we was going to vote at all. Then I explained what it meant to us for the Supreme Court nominations, particularly those of us who cherish gun ownership. He seemed to have no idea what was at stake.

When he was finished, I believe I gave him some inspiration to not only vote, but vote against Hillary. He responded how his son-in-law was an avid gun owner and he might consider buying a gun in the future. He also expressed his disdain for all the foreigners coming here and taking our jobs.

I'm just asking for your gut feeling.

I started saying Trump was going to be our next president after hearing his announcement speech. Some friends laughed and said I was nuts. lol

Knowing I'm not in the habit of being wrong, and seeing where he is now, they now just smile in bewilderment. :)

Well it's really on the rest of us to be honest. I try to spread the word around to people that don't really follow politics to tell them what's going on. In fact today, I believe I just convinced another person to vote for Trump.

I'm a local truck driver and talk with dozens of people every week; some regulars and some are strangers, but I always try to bring up politics when it seems appropriate.

The guy unloading me today said he wasn't sure who he would vote for if we was going to vote at all. Then I explained what it meant to us for the Supreme Court nominations, particularly those of us who cherish gun ownership. He seemed to have no idea what was at stake.

When he was finished, I believe I gave him some inspiration to not only vote, but vote against Hillary. He responded how his son-in-law was an avid gun owner and he might consider buying a gun in the future. He also expressed his disdain for all the foreigners coming here and taking our jobs.
When asked, I simply encourage them to learn about the candidates before voting. I'll offer my opinion when asked.

I've had several people at work ask who I'm voting for. Because I don't think work is a proper place for chat like that, I always cut it short with saying it won't be Hillary.

I've bitten my tongue more than once when someone walked in, while I'm watching the news, and said they hate Hillary.

As much as I'd like to engage them in conversation, I know it wouldn't be appropriate.

When asked, I simply encourage them to learn about the candidates before voting. I'll offer my opinion when asked.

I've had several people at work ask who I'm voting for. Because I don't think work is a proper place for chat like that, I always cut it short with saying it won't be Hillary.

I've bitten my tongue more than once when someone walked in, while I'm watching the news, and said they hate Hillary.

As they say, word of mouth is the best advertisement. That's because of the multiplication factor. You tell three people about a great product, they each tell three people, then those people each tell three people and so on.

Maybe I'm just making myself feel better, but it's my hope that when I convince somebody to make sure Hillary doesn't get in, I'm convincing others that they relay my message to as well. So far this week, I believe I convinced two other people, and hopefully they will convince their family, neighbors and friends. I guess I just believe that the grass roots strategy is the best. Most people throw away flyers and mail related to politics without even looking at it.

A strange year but Clinton will win. Trump is simply that bad only his fans, not voters, don't get it.

Forum List

Back