Poll: Who's going to win the election?

The way things stand now, who do you think will win the the election?

• Trump

• Hillary

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is one of those elections that are impossible to predict.

Polls say that Hillary has a slight upper edge, but will those people who participated in the polls come out and vote for her?

Hilliar can't pack a high school basketball court, but Trump is selling out professional sports arenas with standing room only.

As usual, the left is promoting Trump as a racist. So do people feel guilt by saying they will vote for Trump so they tell pollsters that they are voting Hil-Liar?

Trump has made some gaffs and so has Hillary; especially the one in the last debate that "we all" have some sort of prejudice for the blacks in our country. Either one can make one of those gaffs at anytime and totally change the direction of the voters in a heartbeat.

Hillary will win, Trump cant even get republicans to support him

Maybe not, but this is not an election about your favorite person, this is an election to keep the other person out.

I'm voting for Trump, not because I think he is a great pick for the job, but to keep Hil-Liar out. Too much rides on this election especially for those who are strong on the Second Amendment and those who have been negatively affected by illegals in our country. They may hold their nose while voting, but those Republicans are not about to hand Hil-Liar the election either.

This is one of those elections that are impossible to predict.

Polls say that Hillary has a slight upper edge, but will those people who participated in the polls come out and vote for her?

Hilliar can't pack a high school basketball court, but Trump is selling out professional sports arenas with standing room only.

As usual, the left is promoting Trump as a racist. So do people feel guilt by saying they will vote for Trump so they tell pollsters that they are voting Hil-Liar?

Trump has made some gaffs and so has Hillary; especially the one in the last debate that "we all" have some sort of prejudice for the blacks in our country. Either one can make one of those gaffs at anytime and totally change the direction of the voters in a heartbeat.
I'm just asking for your gut feeling.

I started saying Trump was going to be our next president after hearing his announcement speech. Some friends laughed and said I was nuts. lol

Knowing I'm not in the habit of being wrong, and seeing where he is now, they now just smile in bewilderment. :)

Last edited:
Trump will win. People are sick of Hillary, her scandals, her corruption, her failures.

I have conducted proper analysis of the Electoral college map. If Trump wins it is because he will break all of the trends. It's very difficult for a Republican candidate to win under the electoral college system.

Forum List

Back