Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
What's most interesting is that corrupt politicians are major opponents of First and Second Amendments, that are created primarily to protect us from corrupt politicians.

I have no problem with the Second Amendment. I'm all for well-regulated militias... I was a member of one for years.

The real amendment that has been screwed is the third Amendment, which prevents a militarized occupation of civilian areas in peacetime.

Something we threw out the window when we armed cops like soldiers and tolerate 1000 Americans being shot in the street every year.

The better for the party that happens to be in power to keep itself in power, by controlling the system by which it might lose that power.

Just look at California to see how this works out. The Democraps have successfully corrupted our electoral system intentionally to make it easier for Democraps to stay in power, more difficult for non-Democraps to challenge them.

Did you know that California has more registered voters than citizens. Why is that allowed?

California is also first state that legalize solicitation of ballots, where third party is allowed to collect and deliver voting ballots. So these "third-party" organizations go to nursing homes and churches, harvest ballots from old people and transport it to the polling place. Nothing prevents them from changing the ballots, or disposing ballots they don't like, and there is no mechanism that can prevent that from happening.

In 2018, California Republican David Valadao had 5000 vote lead over challenger Democrat T.J. Cox. The margin was large enough that media even called the win for Valadao, but late ballots delivered by the third party changed the result in favor of Democrat who won by 862 votes. If it happen once, maybe it's coincidence, but... Since California allowed ballot harvesting, Democrats won every single Congressional seat in Orange County that has been Republican stronghold for decades. Still coincidence?

The same goes with changing definitions of words, like "marriage". The meaning of marriage never changed, because where procreation, in principal, is impossible, the marriage is irrelevant, and not needed. When I say "in principal", that means - related to definition of. If an apple has a worm in it, the worm is not part of the definition of word apple, it doesn't change what apple is, in principal. The reason is means by concept of the definition, we also make laws by means of definitions, and if you don't know how to operate with respect to those definitions, you can't make a law, or interpret the law. (i.e. imagine having a Justice that doesn't know the meaning of the word women). The married person become impotent, or infertile, or old, his condition , in principal, doesn't change the definition of the marriage... because between mam and a woman, in principal, the procreation is always possible, and it's that possibility which gave rights to the institution of marriage in the first place, as a matter of law and government. But when procreation is impossible, in case of two males, or two females, and we're not talking about "accidentally" impossible, because it's impossible in principal, than marriage cannot be understood apart from procreation. Once you change the definition, you in fact, destroy the institution, and the necessity for it. The only reason marriage existed in human society thru civilizations was to regulate from social point of view the obligation and responsibility related to procreation.

They already HAVE a category - MEN.

1667152128151286.jpg

Being born with a Y chromosome gifts one with larger lungs, larger heart, bigger muscles, more blood volume, and all kinds of other benefits which persist after gender reassignment surgery and hormone therapy.

It's much worse than doping. It's unscientific, unfair, and illegal.

We Conservatives protect women and give them equal rights. Letting men compete against women in sports harms them beyond belief. It can steal a woman's lifelong dream from her, or prevent her from getting sports scholarship.

It is a crime...

Title IX:
No person in the United States shall, based on sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.

Civil Rights Act of 1964 TITLE VI--NONDISCRIMINATION IN FEDERALLY ASSISTED PROGRAMS
SEC. 601. No person in the United States shall, on the ground of race, color, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.

NCAA acknowledges it here:

Riley Gaines and 15 others file Title IX Lawsuit....

The suit outlines not just the negative impact of females being forced to compete against males at the highest levels of their sports, but also the trauma of being exposed to males, or being forced to expose themselves against their will in locker room and spaces where there should be a reasonable expectation of privacy.

It calls for the female athletes to be compensated with punitive damages and attorneys’ fees, and for the NCAA to revoke any award or record from any male who has competed as a female.

The category of Women's Sports was created for a reason.

Dems want to let men win all the men's medals and all the women's too, in the name of inclusion. Mind boggling.

Last edited:
Riley Gaines and 15 others file Title IX Lawsuit....

The suit outlines not just the negative impact of females being forced to compete against males at the highest levels of their sports, but also the trauma of being exposed to males, or being forced to expose themselves against their will in locker room and spaces where there should be a reasonable expectation of privacy.

It calls for the female athletes to be compensated with punitive damages and attorneys’ fees, and for the NCAA to revoke any award or record from any male who has competed as a female.

The category of Women's Sports was created for a reason.

Dems want to let men win all the men's medals and all the women's too, in the name of inclusion. Mind boggling.
Fuck that! Sue Feminism... Anything I can do; a womaman can do better...

I have no problem with the Second Amendment. I'm all for well-regulated militias... I was a member of one for years.

The real amendment that has been screwed is the third Amendment, which prevents a militarized occupation of civilian areas in peacetime.

Something we threw out the window when we armed cops like soldiers and tolerate 1000 Americans being shot in the street every year.
They're shot because they are a threat to innocent people. Act right and you have a very good chance of not being shot.

They should refuse to play.

As simple as that.

I think they should show up and take a knee in protest. That way it's known why they're not participating. Otherwise the media and school boards could chalk it up to a lie. Something like "Oh they were sick" or something else came up and they couldn't attend.

I think they should show up and take a knee in protest. That way it's known why they're not participating. Otherwise the media and school boards could chalk it up to a lie. Something like "Oh they were sick" or something else came up and they couldn't attend.

You know....whatever..... one or the other....

Just don't play against trannies....that's all.:)

Forum List

Back