Poll: What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

What should women do about transdudes in female sports?

• 1. Continue to compete, honoring transgenders.

• 2. Don't show up at all.

• 3. When the starting whistle blows, all the women just take a knee.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just let people play sports and stfu? Freedom.

My wife, daughter, and son all used to do competitive martial arts. Thankfully long before this kind of insanity, because my wife and daughter both have told me they would refuse to compete rather than risk getting injured trying to compete with a man. And she was 6 years older than her brother, but by the time he was 10 she would not have a chance against him sparring.

I agree, people should SFTU. Put them into their own category and do not harm the chances of women in sports.

The democrats say they support women’s rights yet they are the very reason women are treated as second class citizens, and sex toys, so it stands to reason allowing male athletes that just don’t have it to cross over and compete in women’s sports is acceptable. Isn’t that what the LGBTXYZ….. movement is all about? Participation trophy’s for all.

Riley Gaines and 15 others file Title IX Lawsuit....

The suit outlines not just the negative impact of females being forced to compete against males at the highest levels of their sports, but also the trauma of being exposed to males, or being forced to expose themselves against their will in locker room and spaces where there should be a reasonable expectation of privacy.

It calls for the female athletes to be compensated with punitive damages and attorneys’ fees, and for the NCAA to revoke any award or record from any male who has competed as a female.

The category of Women's Sports was created for a reason.

Dems want to let men win all the men's medals and all the women's too, in the name of inclusion. Mind boggling.
Dems don't want anything of the sort. I, and many others agree with your assessment--totally

Forum List

Back