Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Loss of territory

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Else

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
Shabbat 'Chayyei Sarah' with the time in Gaza

Last edited:
If you really want to hurt Hamas....silence them. Do not allow them to ever have a public format to broadcast from. Make their literature illegal...their hate speech illegal and unethical and don't allow them a platform to broadcast from.

That alone will do more to hurt them and keep their infection in control than anything else.

No one thinks Hamas cowards give a... about their own casualties.

"Free Palestine" exploits Gazans only as a commodity.

Last edited:
On societies mobilized for death | Dr. Einat Wilf Capitol Hill briefing

Discussing the radical, visionary thinking that was required to change German and Japanese societies to become pillars of a peaceful world - which was unimaginable during the 30's-40's of the last century.

Very important to hear!

I voted their own death.

Being obliterated from the face of the Earth.....seems to me like defeat.;)

2nd message to Gazans - Zvi Yehezkeli

Bandits of Gaza! Do you remember me?

I've heard the 1st video went viral like a wildfire.

My name is Zvi Yehezkeli, again, a Jew, an Israeli, a Hebrew and Arab.

I want to tell you something quietly, so that no one can hear. Did you think to yourselves, how did you get to this situation? How did it get to that your Arab brothers closed the gates of their countries to you?

We've seen the "Conference for Gaza" of the Arabs, on Saturday, your Arab brothers "supported" Gaza. Where's the support? Where're the millions? Where's jihad? Nothing, walked away and left you on your own.

We've heard the leader of Syria, Assad, said that what was going in Gaza was dangerous, that civilians are being killed. Assad, who himself killed more Palestinians, than all Jews in history.

They're laughing at you, also the Arabs are hypocrites.

Did you ask yourselves why Europe, which opened its gates to Africans, Syrians, Iraqis, doesn't want Palestinians?

Why, because your leaders along history, led you only to war and devastation. So happened in Jordan in the 70s, you came to Jordan and king Hussein kicked you out, where? To Lebanon, you came to Lebanon, destroyed and devastated Lebanon, and it fell into civil war. Then you came to Kuwait, what happened in Kuwait, you were expelled from Kuwait to Tunisia, and then came to Gaza.

And today again turned into refugees, why? Because of your leaders. Those of Hamas residing in Qatar, going shopping or hiding under your houses, enjoying, while your children - turn into martyrs, that's Hamas.

And I want to tell you something else from history.

We, the Jewish nation, we're 4,00 years old. Along the history they've tried to finish us - the Greeks, Paharo's, Romans, Nazis - none of them managed to defeat us. The Jews always win. Not with weapons, they hand no weapons, no state and not a single tank. They had the faith and the spirit, faith in Torah and G-d, for 4,000 years.

And you think the cowardly "rambo's" and "ninja turtles"of Hamas posing
as heroes on our women and children, they will overcome the Jewish nation?

In your Quran it's written: "whereas unto the people who [in the past] had been deemed utterly low, We gave as their heritage the eastern and western parts of the land that We had blessed. And [thus] thy Sustainer's good promise unto the children of Israel was fulfilled".

Children of Israel - us the Jews. That is sura al-'aaraf",verse 137, "and We said to the chidren of Israel: Dwell in this land" - be blessed! That's sura "al-Isra"verse 104, "Enter the Holy Land which Allah has destined for you" - for us the Jews, for the holy land - it is written in your book!

Do a soul search,

while on your way to the south of Gaza, do soul-searching,
ask yourselves, who's responsible for the new Nakba you experience today?
Like in 1948, like in 1967, so in - 2023- it's your leaders, you yourselves are responsible.

Historic images of Golani inside the Hamas main quarters

Surrendering Hamas cowards stand for the Israeli anthem

Current question(s) - when dealing with an enemy, or let's say ideology,
that considers the death of its followers in war, and their own folk,
as reward, rather than loss, what to them is defeat?

The question doesn't refer only to Hamas in Gaza,
this is relevant to many countries which face
simillar threats if Hamas is not eradicated
in an exemplary manner as to leave
no place for doubt.

This is not out of lust for blood, but a rational question,
in the context of how Hamas treats "traitors", public execution at city squares,
in front of Gazans is an option, and also the benefit in letting Gazans do that themselves.
I'd say killing the butchering thugs.

Forum List

Back