Chilling survivor testimony: Hamas terrorists used mass rape as weapon of war (rape jihad by Islamofascists "Palestine" branch)

Pastelli

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2023

Chilling survivor testimony: Hamas terrorists used mass rape as weapon of war.

Excerpt :

Police collect 700 testimonies from survivors of October 7 massacre, 50,000 videos from attack in biggest investigation in Israeli history...One massacre survivor testified that she saw another woman being raped in front of her. "I saw the Palestinians bending her down, raping her and simply passing her on to the next. She was alive when they raped her. She was on her feet and bleeding from her back. He pulled her hair. He shot her in the head while raping her, didn't even lift his pants. They cut her breast and played with it. They just carried around someone's head as if showing strength, walked with it like a bag," said the survivor.

__

Attached photo is from article in the Telegraph:

Attachments

• TELEMMGLPICT000353625334_16994731361080_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq6eUb0XUIplaTo00M_ZSRwRWasg0coWhxdx9...jpeg
    TELEMMGLPICT000353625334_16994731361080_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq6eUb0XUIplaTo00M_ZSRwRWasg0coWhxdx9...jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Again?

Not tired of lies even after the murder of 11,000 civilians, mostly babies and women?

1699479596623.png

Please do not trust "numbers" controlled by Hamas.

Yes. I know the anti-Israel Turkish and Al JihadZeera "sources" jumping on any thing that blows their wind. But the LAtimes was slammed and horror stories were corroborated.

Related:

Attachments

• IMG-20231108-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20231108-WA0004.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20231108-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20231108-WA0005.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
The libs on this board don't care... to them the Jews are animals... not human...

Again?

Not tired of lies even after the ...

More about Pallywood

PBS News hours Nov 7, 2023
(Nick Shifrin formerly at Al Jihadzeera)

Mick Shiftin:

If Israel can kill one Hamas commanders and take out one tunnel and for example know that a hundred civilians, can be killed, would you take that shot?

Mark Regev:
Well, first of all we don't know that a hundred civilians were killed. OK let's be clear, I saw some of those pictures and they look like men of military age, and as you know Hamas terrorists don't wear uniform. We have to understand that.
It's also has to be said, all the information coming out of Gaza is supplied by the Hamas controlled ministry of health and they're given out Hamas's numbers and they have to be taken with a grain of salt.
And I even dare say that even the pictures that are coming out of Gaza are controlled by Hamas and we haven't seen, I must say, I challenge you, of a single Hamas fighter killed by Israeli airstrikes, no, they are only showing you pictures of civilians, are we to assume that we are only killing civilians which is obviously illogical, or is Hamas managing to control the pictures.

Nick Shifrin:
But but...the report women and children dying .I... I only have about 30 seconds....I..I...

The libs on this board don't care... to them the Jews are animals... not human...
Or just "apes and pigs" - so are the Palestinians taught...

Most Muslims worship the Prophet Mohammad as if he were a God. They'll tell otherwise but they don't mean it. So they justify killing and raping Jews because the Prophet Mohammad used to do it so it must be okay. Sick bastards!

Last edited:
Most Muslims worship the Prophet Mohammad as if he were a God. They'll tell otherwise but they don't mean it. So they justify killing raping Jews because the Prophet Mohammad used to do it so it must be okay. Sick bastards!
What they did to German Israeli Shani Louk....
"Her skull has been found. This means that these barbaric, sadistic animals simply chopped off her head as they attacked, tortured and killed Israelis."

The animals who did this will receive justice. Hopefully those Israelis.who died found peace in the afterlife. None of these terrorists will.
It's not just about the 3,000 animalistic jihadists who invaded southern Israel... but the masses of Arab Muslims supporting theses human beasts.
Or racist Arab Rashida Tlaib who had her Crocodile tears today...

Or just "apes and pigs" - so are the Palestinians taught...
Rabbi educates:

Please do not trust "numbers" controlled by Hamas.

Yes. I know the anti-Israel Turkish and Al JihadZeera "sources" jumping on any thing that blows their wind. But the LAtimes was slammed and horror stories were corroborated.
1699481467300.png

seems at this point if you are not on here screaming kill them all....kill the muslims...kill the pales who dont exist to some....then you are anti israel

Last edited:
Most Muslims worship the Prophet Mohammad as if he were a God. They'll tell otherwise but they don't mean it. So they justify killing and raping Jews because the Prophet Mohammad used to do it so it must be okay. Sick bastards!
Really?

1699481590703.png

Lol Omar Shakir an Israelopobe since 2010.

He also pushed the apartheid slur since as a student

Last edited:
Netanyahu is secular.

..and so is most IDF or most Isrselis.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back