Poll: Weakened Obama would lose vote today

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
A Democratic polling firm said President Obama's already weak job-approval numbers are "worse than they appear" and he likely would lose the election if it were held today.

For the first time in a year, Mr. Obama does not lead former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney in Public Policy Polling's monthly national poll on the 2012 presidential race. They are tied at 45 percent, and Mr. Obama is losing among independent voters by a margin of 49 percent to 44 percent.

Worse for Mr. Obama, PPP said, the "vast majority" of undecideds disapprove of the president's performance. The survey of registered voters was conducted July 15-17.

Poll: Weakened Obama would lose vote today - Washington Times

Now, here's the key. They polled REGISTERED VOTERS.

Not "adults" as the polls claiming most Americans agree with Obama.

Any poll that only polls "adults," know right off the bat, it's a media poll skewed to get the answer they want.

A better poll will use "registered voters." An even BETTER poll will use "likely voters."

And an EVEN BETTER BETTER poll will tell you how many republicans, democrats and indendents they polled.

Still when it's a Democratic polling firm, and they can't skew it to look better for Obama, YOU KNOW IT HAS TO BE WORSE THAN THEY ARE LETTING ON.

The truth is, the American public is fed up. Obama made all kinds of promises and HE DID NOT DELIVER!

His admin has been nothing but a disaster and voters have lost patience. They don't care to hear Obama blame Bush. That isn't going to wash.

They want results and Obama isn't interested in giving them results. Only in spending more of their tax dollars.

Does anyone honestly see this improving before November 2012?

I see Jimmy Carter all over again.

As I have said before, the only thing that is going to save Obama is if Republicans snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

They could very well do that by nominating another doofus RINO like McCain.

Otherwise, Obama is toast. It's not that hard to see.

Did you read what I said about polls????????????????????

The first poll that puts Obama head, NBC/Wallstreet.

Sampled 1000 ADULTS!

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/NEWS/A_Politics/July_Poll.pdf

Aka, WORTHLESS

Washington Post Poll

This Washington Post-ABC News poll was conducted by telephone July 14-17, 2011, among a random national sample of 1,001 adults

Washington Post-ABC News Poll (washingtonpost.com)

On and on and on.

The media is desperately trying to get Obama elected with these polls.

As I told you. Look at the sampling.

Polls are problematic at BEST.

But polls of "adults" are less than worthless.

Did you read what I said about polls????????????????????

The first poll that puts Obama head, NBC/Wallstreet.

Sampled 1000 ADULTS!

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/NEWS/A_Politics/July_Poll.pdf

Aka, WORTHLESS

Washington Post Poll

This Washington Post-ABC News poll was conducted by telephone July 14-17, 2011, among a random national sample of 1,001 adults

Washington Post-ABC News Poll (washingtonpost.com)

On and on and on.

The media is desperately trying to get Obama elected with these polls.

As I told you. Look at the sampling.

Polls are problematic at BEST.

But polls of "adults" are less than worthless.

Your poll still shows Obama beating or tied with everyone.

LOL, From the same site.

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

:eusa_whistle:

RCP Poll Averages
President Obama Job Approval
RCP Average
Approve46.0Disapprove48.3Spread -2.3

Congressional Job Approval
RCP Average
Approve19.2Disapprove73.4Spread -54.2

Generic Congressional Vote
RCP Average
Republicans44.3Democrats42.5Republicans +1.8

Direction of Country
RCP Average
Right Direction26.3Wrong Track66.0Spread -39.7

Like Joe Scarburough said: "He has a billion in advertising to get 3 points. He's sitting pretty". It's funny when the truth slips out.

Realclear = too many lefty polls.......scews the results in Obama's favor. C'mon s0n........only the far left guys cite Realclear as accurate.

Obama would get his clock cleaned if the election were held tomorrow.............would be an electoral landslide like in 1980. THe GOP would get the majority of the Independents ( unlike in 2008) and would get the majority of Hispanics ( since Rubio is going to be the VP ).

1. "LIKELY" voters is generally a better indication.
2. This early in, it's meaningless... and as has already been pointed out he's still beating or close to tied with all comers.

yes, thats pretty much true, according to nate silver, the closer to an election one gets the less dependable LV poll samples are, closer in, better for registered sampling.

However- in the poll I posted, the PPP, which is a known dem pollster, if you look, they have weighted for that by using a D+9 advantage, 42/33/25, which is higher than say the exit polling from the nov 08 election which was 39/32/29.

To who?

To Michelle (no pussy tonight, I've got a splitting headache) Bachmann?

To Newt (I believe in marriage so much I do it over and over and over and over again) Gingrich?

To Mitt (I know how to make millions, move jobs to China and fire Americans) Romneycare Romney?

Tim (teach the controversy) Pawlenty

Rich (I've been called, get down on your knees and pray) Perry?

Who?

To who?

To Michelle (no pussy tonight, I've got a splitting headache) Bachmann?

To Newt (I believe in marriage so much I do it over and over and over and over again) Gingrich?

To Mitt (I know how to make millions, move jobs to China and fire Americans) Romneycare Romney?

Tim (teach the controversy) Pawlenty

Rich (I've been called, get down on your knees and pray) Perry?

Who?

read the polls dip....

A Democratic polling firm said President Obama's already weak job-approval numbers are "worse than they appear" and he likely would lose the election if it were held today.

For the first time in a year, Mr. Obama does not lead former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney in Public Policy Polling's monthly national poll on the 2012 presidential race. They are tied at 45 percent, and Mr. Obama is losing among independent voters by a margin of 49 percent to 44 percent.

Worse for Mr. Obama, PPP said, the "vast majority" of undecideds disapprove of the president's performance. The survey of registered voters was conducted July 15-17.

Poll: Weakened Obama would lose vote today - Washington Times

Not "adults" as the polls claiming most Americans agree with Obama.

Any poll that only polls "adults," know right off the bat, it's a media poll skewed to get the answer they want.

A better poll will use "registered voters." An even BETTER poll will use "likely voters."

And an EVEN BETTER BETTER poll will tell you how many republicans, democrats and indendents they polled.

Still when it's a Democratic polling firm, and they can't skew it to look better for Obama, YOU KNOW IT HAS TO BE WORSE THAN THEY ARE LETTING ON.

The truth is, the American public is fed up. Obama made all kinds of promises and HE DID NOT DELIVER!

His admin has been nothing but a disaster and voters have lost patience. They don't care to hear Obama blame Bush. That isn't going to wash.

They want results and Obama isn't interested in giving them results. Only in spending more of their tax dollars.

Does anyone honestly see this improving before November 2012?

I see Jimmy Carter all over again.

As I have said before, the only thing that is going to save Obama is if Republicans snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

They could very well do that by nominating another doofus RINO like McCain.

Otherwise, Obama is toast. It's not that hard to see.

A Conservative Paper, polls Conservatives with Conservative questions and guess the fuck what...gets the answers it wants.

Sung Young Moon Owns This Paper, A Whack Job Who Does Mass Marriage.

Yeah...Keep going.

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce opposes what the Repugs in the House and The Senate are doing.

The Great Ronnie God....The Rectum Himself raised the Debt Ceiling Eighteen (18) Times.
The Great Ronnie God....The Rectum Himself raised Taxes.
The Great Ronnie God.....The Rectum Himself even...OMFG...The Pain of it all...Compromised with Dems.

The Ronnie...The Jelly Bean Eater....Taker Of Naps on camera......Was WRONG?????????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back