Poll: Those craving for change now look to the GOP

Change... to guys who dress as NAZIs, talk about poor people breeding like dogs, dabble in witchcraft, and send bestiality photos and racist e-mails. Oh, and used to kick it with a 1%er biker gang.

And when they come to ethnically cleanse me
Will you speak out? Will you defend me?
Or laugh through a glass eye as they rape our lives
Trampled underfoot by the right on the rise

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L30VL4IFzkw[/ame]

The Republicans deserved to be thrown out in 2006 and the Democrats most definitely deserve to be thrown out in 2010!

THIS IS WHY WE HAVE ELECTIONS!

#1 some proof that republicans dress as nazi's please

#2 proof republicans say that poor people breed like dogs

your post seems very hateful

Change... to guys who dress as NAZIs, talk about poor people breeding like dogs, dabble in witchcraft, and send bestiality photos and racist e-mails. Oh, and used to kick it with a 1%er biker gang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L30VL4IFzkw

ONE Republican does reenactments of WWII. He dresses in a Waffen SS uniform. Isn't that OUTRAGEOUS!!! :eek:

Apparently, reenacting battles is tantamount to supporting the Nazis in Obama's America. :cuckoo:

what do you expect from left wing nazi's or lunatics

ONE Republican does reenactments of WWII. He dresses in a Waffen SS uniform. Isn't that OUTRAGEOUS!!! :eek:

Apparently, reenacting battles is tantamount to supporting the Nazis in Obama's America. :cuckoo:

what do you expect from left wing nazi's or lunatics

I expected them to understand the difference between 'reenacting' and 'Nazi Lover'. I was wrong. I sometimes credit people with more intellect than they are due. I'm nice like that.

The American people are quite understandably upset that the depression is still with us.

Just as McCain took it on the neck for the state of the economy which was (foolishly) seen to be the result of ONLY Bush II's policies, so too will that same not very bright voting public now blame Obama and the Dems for not having solved the problem.

And so, rather ironically, no matter which party gains the upper hand, we'll be assured that the VERY SAME PARTIES WHIICH CAUSED THE FINANCIAL CRISES WILL BE IN CHARGE OF THE NATION AGAIN.

As to the economic hard times we're facing?

Doesn't matter which party wins this time around, the problems are going to take a mighty long time to resolve themselves.

And in fact, the problems really won't resolve, what will happen is our economy will likely continue to go into the crapper.

That's basically because BOTH PARTIES are essentially on the same page when it comes to ECONOMIC policies.

They quibble over taxes and social welfare issues, but the things that matter to our economy?

They're the same damned party.

I doubt very much that people are looking to the GOP for change. I suspect they are looking to the GOP to STOP the change.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...is-gop-house-candidate-dressed-as-a-nazi.html

“My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals. You know why? Because they breed! You’re facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don’t think too much further than that. And so what you’ve got to do is you’ve got to curtail that type of behavior. They don’t know any better.”
– Andre Bauer, lieutenant governor of South Carolina
and candidate for S.C. governor

Poll: Those craving for change now look to the GOP - Yahoo! News

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama's winning coalition from 2008 has crumbled and his core backers are dispirited. It's now Republicans who stand to benefit from an electorate that's again craving change.

They're screwed then.

In a speech in Cleveland today, House Minority Leader John Boehner laid out Congressional Republicans' economic dream. Their prescription for the future = the same policies that led to the worst recession since the Great Depression. They want more tax breaks for the rich, less oversight of Wall Street, and a tougher burden for middle-class families...

Poll: Those craving for change now look to the GOP - Yahoo! News

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama's winning coalition from 2008 has crumbled and his core backers are dispirited. It's now Republicans who stand to benefit from an electorate that's again craving change.
Gee....lemme guess.....they got really creative, and dug-up another Reagan or Bush, somewhere.... :cuckoo:

dickstripped.gif

"Put me back in, Coach....I can DO it!!!!"

The Republicans deserved to be thrown out in 2006 and the Democrats most definitely deserve to be thrown out in 2010!

THIS IS WHY WE HAVE ELECTIONS!
Yeah....that's what we need, in Congress....a bunch o' rookies, who'll respond "How HIGH, SIR??!!!", when corporate-America tells 'em to "JUMP!!!"

:cuckoo:

Great idea, 'Baggers.​

"I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." - THOMAS JEFFERSON

Last edited:
Hahahahaha

More like those with amnesia and craving change now look to the GOP.

Face it Americans neither party is an agent of change. You want change, change the two party system, cause there ain't two parties anymore.

Forum List

Back