CDZ POLL: The "Is It Racist" Quiz

Which comments are racist?

• Total voters
I think you have completely misunderstood the thread.

Others have tried to explain it to you, but to no avail.

Look at your OP, your racism shined today..

Quick background: I'm of mixed race (half Hispanic half European), my wife is also of mixed race, as are (obviously) our beautiful children. Our Christmastime family photos put any Celebrate Diversity! poster to shame, from Spanish & Mexican to Japanese to Nigerian. Not a full-bloody whitey amongst us.

Perhaps as a result, I take the terms "racist" and "racism" very seriously, and it saddens me to see the way the terms have been diluted and trivialized by people who feel they gainadvantage by spraying them around like water.

Okay.

Who, would you say, is most likely to dilute and trivialize the terms "racist" and "racism" for advantage?

You did it in this thread for an advantage, I don't call myself white it's irrelevant..i call myself a half Pollack German American I could give a damn about my skin color..

But you brought up this once again ..you want to bring up your skin color..

Quick background: I'm of mixed race (half Hispanic half European), my wife is also of mixed race, as are (obviously) our beautiful children. Our Christmastime family photos put any Celebrate Diversity! poster to shame, from Spanish & Mexican to Japanese to Nigerian. Not a full-bloody whitey amongst us.

Perhaps as a result, I take the terms "racist" and "racism" very seriously, and it saddens me to see the way the terms have been diluted and trivialized by people who feel they gainadvantage by spraying them around like water.

You posted this thread in the CDZ to play a victim..be honset now.
Can anyone else jump in here? He's ignoring everything I'm saying, and I don't know why.

I think that you described your families' diversity to explain why you care about this issue.

It does sort of sound though, like you were supporting the notion that diversity is good and white is bad.

AND you missed the fact that the people who really care about the terms "Racist" being misused, are the ones who are being constantly slandered with it, ie us cons.

When you use races as a political bludgeon against your opponents ie Republicans are racist, all whites are racist. Well sugar. That’s racist.

Agree look at his poll, Obama care? I don't think Obama was born in the US?

What kind of racist poll is this? And in the CDZ?????
That was his point man. People call it racism over the dumbest crap. Crap that isnt even CLOSE to being racist.
You know libtards identify everything with skin color. Every time Trump comes up so does the color orange!

Started in the CDZ in an effort to keep name-calling to a minimum. I'm sure we can all do that.

Perhaps as a result, I take the terms "racist" and "racism" very seriously, and it saddens me to see the way the terms have been diluted and trivialized by people who feel they gain advantage by spraying them around like water.

So let's see where we stand. Please identify all terms you would normally feel are racist, and please comment, thanks.

For the record, I picked #6 and #7. I think #5 is borderline, and would depend on the situation.

5,6 and 7. Not liking people just because of their race is diet coke racism. 6 implies some form of action due to a person's race, and 8 is the textbook definition or racism.

Look at your OP, your racism shined today..

Okay.

Who, would you say, is most likely to dilute and trivialize the terms "racist" and "racism" for advantage?

You did it in this thread for an advantage, I don't call myself white it's irrelevant..i call myself a half Pollack German American I could give a damn about my skin color..

But you brought up this once again ..you want to bring up your skin color..

You posted this thread in the CDZ to play a victim..be honset now.
Can anyone else jump in here? He's ignoring everything I'm saying, and I don't know why.

I think that you described your families' diversity to explain why you care about this issue.

It does sort of sound though, like you were supporting the notion that diversity is good and white is bad.

AND you missed the fact that the people who really care about the terms "Racist" being misused, are the ones who are being constantly slandered with it, ie us cons.
I think my track record on PC & Identity Politics, and the amount of incoming I take from the Left here in that area, speaks for itself.

Started in the CDZ in an effort to keep name-calling to a minimum. I'm sure we can all do that.

Perhaps as a result, I take the terms "racist" and "racism" very seriously, and it saddens me to see the way the terms have been diluted and trivialized by people who feel they gain advantage by spraying them around like water.

So let's see where we stand. Please identify all terms you would normally feel are racist, and please comment, thanks.

For the record, I picked #6 and #7. I think #5 is borderline, and would depend on the situation.

5,6 and 7. Not liking people just because of their race is diet coke racism. 6 implies some form of action due to a person's race, and 8 is the textbook definition or racism.
So if i didnt like black people because of the smell and grease in their hair, i am a racist?

Yeah, there can be a line between racism and implied racism.

I may be overthinking number 5. If I generally don’t like blue people simply because they are blue, I would say that is racist. On the other hand, if most blue people that I come across are hostile towards me for some reason that is not a fault of my own, then I don’t see that as racism on my part. In not disliking blue people because they are of the blue race, I am disliking them because they are hostile towards me.

I may be overthinking number 5. If I generally don’t like blue people simply because they are blue, I would say that is racist. On the other hand, if most blue people that I come across are hostile towards me for some reason that is not a fault of my own, then I don’t see that as racism on my part. In not disliking blue people because they are of the blue race, I am disliking them because they are hostile towards me.
It can also mean that the person has formed that opinion based on limited personal experience. That's kind of what I was thinking when I wrote that.

It can also mean that the person has formed that opinion based on limited personal experience. That's kind of what I was thinking when I wrote that.

Personal experiences?

That's your problem not mine, if you carry yourself and respect others they will do the same

This is funny in a weird type of way..i love closet racist like you..pick them off one at a time on these boards..
What in the world is wrong with you?

Are you drunk?

That's your retort?

Nope not PC..and not a snowflake
I don't know how to retort at this point, since (a) it's clear your understanding of this thread is 180 degrees off, (b) you won't answer my direct questions, and (c) you seem very emotional.

So I guess I'll just let you punch yourself out until you go away.

This is funny in a weird type of way..i love closet racist like you..pick them off one at a time on these boards..

Are you drunk?

That's your retort?

I don't know how to retort at this point, since (a) it's clear your understanding of this thread is 180 degrees off, (b) you won't answer my direct questions, and (c) you seem very emotional.

What questions?

I gave you two specific questions and you refuse to answer them

What does Obama care have anything to do with racism

And what does the natural born citizen clause in the constitution have to do with racism?

Why do you refuse to answer those simple questions?

Yes, it’s sterotyping, which is human nature. Of course people are going to form their opinions based on their own limited experiences. It would be irrational to form their opinions counter to what they experience.

So if i didnt like black people because of the smell and grease in their hair, i am a racist?

Is it only because of the smell and grease, i.e. would you feel the same way about italians?

Do you assume they all smell and have grease in their hair?

Is it only because of the smell and grease, i.e. would you feel the same way about italians?

My dislike of smells isnt limited to skin color or nationality.
Black people hair need more moisture, thats why they need grease. If they didnt, well, maybe thats where the term "nappy head" comes from? lol

Black people hair need more moisture, thats why they need grease. If they didnt, well, maybe thats where the term "nappy head" comes from? lol

But do you assume ALL black people's hair smells?

Are you drunk?

That's your retort?

What questions?

And what does the natural born citizen clause in the constitution have to do with racism?

Okay, last time. I'll answer your questions, again.

I have countless times seen the Left scream RACISM when Obama was criticized, or when another minority was criticized, or when something that a minority did or said was criticized. I have countless times pointed out that this group, to whom I often refer as the PC Zealots and the Regressive Left - use the term as a bludgeon, a weapon deployed specifically to put their target on the defensive and avoid an honest conversation.

I have also countless times taken incoming from the PC Zealots and the Regressive Left for pointing this obvious tactic out.

I brought up my personal background in anticipation that one of them would scream RACIST at me for daring to bring up this thread, and I would just point at the OP and shove it in their face, as I have also done countless times.

I included the seemingly harmless statements 1 through 3 to see if any one of them would be honest enough to admit they've played this game. They're so willing to pretend that "I don't like Obama" makes one a racist in every other venue, I'd like to see them do that here so that we can discuss it.

So you see, you've completely gotten this backwards. You've been just as silly as they can be.

I'm going to guess that this explanation won't be good enough for you. The Regressives play the same game.

Are you drunk?

That's your retort?

What questions?

Okay, last time. I'll answer your questions, again.

I have countless times seen the Left scream RACISM when Obama was criticized, or when another minority was criticized, or when something that a minority did or said was criticized. I have countless times pointed out that this group, to whom I often refer as the PC Zealots and the Regressive Left - use the term as a bludgeon, a weapon deployed specifically to put their target on the defensive and avoid an honest conversation.

I have also countless times taken incoming from the PC Zealots and the Regressive Left for pointing this obvious tactic out.

I brought up my personal background in anticipation that one of them would scream RACIST at me for daring to bring up this thread, and I would just point at the OP and shove it in their face, as I have also done countless times.

I included the seemingly harmless statements 1 through 3 to see if any one of them would be honest enough to admit they've played this game. They're so willing to pretend that "I don't like Obama" makes one a racist in every other venue, I'd like to see them do that here so that we can discuss it.

So you see, you've completely gotten this backwards. You've been just as silly as they can be.

I'm going to guess that this explanation won't be good enough for you. The Regressives play the same game.

What did you even post?

It's gibberish...
facepalmbear-5804f2af3df78cbc28913ff7.PNG

But do you assume ALL black people's hair smells?
The grease is what smells.

Saying that counties A,B and C are shitholes because they have blue people is racist. Calling countries A,B, and C shitholes because they are shitholes (even though mostly blue people live in those countries) is not racist,

you forgot stating facts is surely racist
such as:
blacks commit murder at a much higher rate than whites
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
--the big one--blacks graduate at lower levels
etc
I've been on other forums [ and on USMB ]--when you state facts = racist
and then they try to DENY the FACTS!! hahahahahah

Forum List

Back