CDZ POLL: The "Is It Racist" Quiz

Which comments are racist?

• Total voters
Agree look at his poll, Obama care? I don't think Obama was born in the US?

What kind of racist poll is this? And in the CDZ?????
That was his point man. People call it racism over the dumbest crap. Crap that isnt even CLOSE to being racist.
Bingo, thanks.

Hopefully we can keep the trolling to a minimum here.

Answer my question what does I hate Obama care have to do with racism?
Implication of the affirmative...

Seriously I want to know why would the OP put as choices Obama care and if obama was a natural born citizen in his poll..

What does those two have to deal with racism?
He was short one question and it's all he could think of....He evidently has no idea what a racist like you is like and therefore didn't know how to structure his questions...

That was his point man. People call it racism over the dumbest crap. Crap that isnt even CLOSE to being racist.
Bingo, thanks.

Seriously I want to know why would the OP put as choices Obama care and if obama was a natural born citizen in his poll..

This is now the third time you've been told this.

They have nothing to do with racism. In my opinion.

I don't know how much more clear I can make this.

When you use races as a political bludgeon against your opponents ie Republicans are racist, all whites are racist. Well sugar. That’s racist.

Bingo, thanks.

Please try to calm down.

First, the words actually used are "I don't like Obama", not "I hate Obama". Do you understand that?

Second, I don't think they have anything to do with racism. I'm just curious to see if someone does. And that's it.

Please stop trolling my thread.

It's a Straw mans argument..

It has nothing to do with racism, it has to do with policies and the constitution

Started in the CDZ in an effort to keep name-calling to a minimum. I'm sure we can all do that.

Quick background: I'm of mixed race (half Hispanic half European), my wife is also of mixed race, as are (obviously) our beautiful children. Our Christmastime family photos put any Celebrate Diversity! poster to shame, from Spanish & Mexican to Japanese to Nigerian. Not a full-bloody whitey amongst us.

Perhaps as a result, I take the terms "racist" and "racism" very seriously, and it saddens me to see the way the terms have been diluted and trivialized by people who feel they gain advantage by spraying them around like water.

So let's see where we stand. Please identify all terms you would normally feel are racist, and please comment, thanks.

For the record, I picked #6 and #7. I think #5 is borderline, and would depend on the situation.

Everytime some lib or activist complains about the plight of this or that traditionally disadvantaged group, are they not,

in effect stating, " something should be done about that color group of people"?

I voted just for 7.

Bingo, thanks.

Please try to calm down.

First, the words actually used are "I don't like Obama", not "I hate Obama". Do you understand that?

Second, I don't think they have anything to do with racism. I'm just curious to see if someone does. And that's it.

It has nothing to do with racism, it has to do with policies and the constitution
Great, thanks.

Bingo, thanks.

This is now the third time you've been told this.

They have nothing to do with racism. In my opinion.

I don't know how much more clear I can make this.

This is the fifth time I am asking you what does Obama care and the natural born citizen clause in the constitution has to do with racism?

When you use races as a political bludgeon against your opponents ie Republicans are racist, all whites are racist. Well sugar. That’s racist.

Bingo, thanks.

I think Mac listed things for which people have been accused of being racist.

Bingo, thanks.

Please try to calm down.

Great, thanks.

You won't answer me will you?

Why is that?

Bingo, thanks.

I think he knows that, and he's just being obtuse in an effort to disrupt the thread.

Bingo, thanks.

Not me look at his poll choices and look at his OP..

Bingo, thanks.

Please try to calm down.

Great, thanks.

You won't answer me will you?

Why is that?
come on man..

Bingo, thanks.

One point of the poll is to see how many votes items that have nothing to do with racism get.

Bingo, thanks.

I think he knows that, and he's just being obtuse in an effort to disrupt the thread.

You still don't want to answer my question?

What does Obama care have anything to do with racism?

You mad because I caught you.

Bingo, thanks.

Well, if it has nothing to do with racism in your opinion, then don’t select that choice in the poll. Pretty easy, eh!

I was invited to a party at a friends house. He is far more moderate politically than I am, might even be a democrat.

Ironically, he moved out into the suburbs in a nice big house.

I was talking to some mutual friends of ours, a very liberal couple, and the young wife commented on the lack of diversity at the party. my wife was talked with them about it for a little.

I tried to let it pass. But they discussed it too long.

I pointed out that despite the fact that the four of us were all approximately the same skin tone, that we were quite diverse in just about ever other way.

I pointed out that the people at the party, were from all walks of life. I pointed out that some of the kids that were the MOST different in my kids school, had the same skin tone.

That liberal hippy chick, was the one being racist judging the white people of the party by their skin color and assuming they were all the same.

Bingo, thanks.

One point of the poll is to see how many votes items that have nothing to do with racism get.

Their is no point to the poll unless you live in racist and segregated blue states..

Bingo, thanks.

Well, if it has nothing to do with racism in your opinion, then don’t select that choice in the poll. Pretty easy, eh!

The entire poll was a straw mans argument, it was ridiculous..

Bingo, thanks.

Their is no point to the poll unless you live in racist and segregated blue states..
Okay.

Bingo, thanks.

You still don't want to answer my question?

What does Obama care have anything to do with racism?

You mad because I caught you.
Tell you what. Since you're clearly not going to accept my clear, direct and honest answer to your question, I hereby grant you the authority to complete the template below in any way that will satisfy you, and I will happily sign off on it. Anything to get you to stop trolling my thread. Here you go:

I, Mac1958, used the first question of this quiz because _________________________________________________________.

Please feel free to complete that and I'll confirm. Thanks.

Bingo, thanks.

The entire poll was a straw mans argument, it was ridiculous..
Trump is being called a racist for number 8. Do you agree or disagree with that?

Forum List

Back