CDZ POLL: The "Is It Racist" Quiz

Which comments are racist?

• Total voters
Answer my question what does I hate Obama care have to do with racism?
Please try to calm down.

First, the words actually used are "I don't like Obama", not "I hate Obama". Do you understand that?

Second, I don't think they have anything to do with racism. I'm just curious to see if someone does. And that's it.

Please stop trolling my thread.

It's a Straw mans argument..

It has nothing to do with racism, it has to do with policies and the constitution
Great, thanks.

You won't answer me will you?

Why is that?
come on man..

Come on man what? Look at his OP he is infatuated with his skin color ..he can't look people in their eyes only the color of their skins ..the dude is a racist..

From his op

Quick background: I'm of mixed race (half Hispanic half European), my wife is also of mixed race,

Please try to calm down.

First, the words actually used are "I don't like Obama", not "I hate Obama". Do you understand that?

Second, I don't think they have anything to do with racism. I'm just curious to see if someone does. And that's it.

Please stop trolling my thread.

It has nothing to do with racism, it has to do with policies and the constitution
Great, thanks.

Why is that?
come on man..

Come on man what? Look at his OP he is infatuated with his skin color ..he can't look people in their eyes only the color of their skins ..the dude is a racist..

From his op

Quick background: I'm of mixed race (half Hispanic half European), my wife is also of mixed race,
Oh, this is just getting better.

I think he thinks I'm a PC/Identity Politics type.

:laugh:

I think Mac listed things for which people have been accused of being racist.

Not me look at his poll choices and look at his OP..
Well, if it has nothing to do with racism in your opinion, then don’t select that choice in the poll. Pretty easy, eh!

The entire poll was a straw mans argument, it was ridiculous..
Trump is being called a racist for number 8. Do you agree or disagree with that?

IN the op, he specified with ones he voted for. No one has voted for number 8.

It is interesting that we know that plenty of libs, believe it, but that none have had the guts to vote for it.

Well, if it has nothing to do with racism in your opinion, then don’t select that choice in the poll. Pretty easy, eh!

Trump is being called a racist for number 8. Do you agree or disagree with that?

Disagree, a loser country is a loser country..the only two countries in Africa is worth a damn is Nigeria and South Africa, that's as stupid as we got to have open borders with worn torn countries like Libya, Yemen, Syria , Iraq..

It is interesting that we know that plenty of libs, believe it, but that none have had the guts to vote for it.
Yet the poll is young.

Great, thanks.

Why is that?
come on man..

From his op

You did a huge straw man argument and what's with these emojis in the CDZ what's next you going to post memes here?

Great, thanks.

Why is that?
come on man..

From his op

Come on you posted this thread in the CDZ..

So let's see you posts memes here?

Great, thanks.

Why is that?
come on man..

From his op

I think you have completely misunderstood the thread.

Others have tried to explain it to you, but to no avail.

Yet the poll is young.
Given the way it's going, it may not last long!

Why is that?
come on man..

From his op

Oh I understood it completely your racism came out today..

Why is that?
come on man..

From his op

Look at your OP, your racism shined today..

Quick background: I'm of mixed race (half Hispanic half European), my wife is also of mixed race, as are (obviously) our beautiful children. Our Christmastime family photos put any Celebrate Diversity! poster to shame, from Spanish & Mexican to Japanese to Nigerian. Not a full-bloody whitey amongst us.

Perhaps as a result, I take the terms "racist" and "racism" very seriously, and it saddens me to see the way the terms have been diluted and trivialized by people who feel they gainadvantage by spraying them around like water.

come on man..

From his op

Quick background: I'm of mixed race (half Hispanic half European), my wife is also of mixed race, as are (obviously) our beautiful children. Our Christmastime family photos put any Celebrate Diversity! poster to shame, from Spanish & Mexican to Japanese to Nigerian. Not a full-bloody whitey amongst us.

Perhaps as a result, I take the terms "racist" and "racism" very seriously, and it saddens me to see the way the terms have been diluted and trivialized by people who feel they gainadvantage by spraying them around like water.

Okay.

Who, would you say, is most likely to dilute and trivialize the terms "racist" and "racism" for advantage?

From his op

Okay.

Who, would you say, is most likely to dilute and trivialize the terms "racist" and "racism" for advantage?

You did it in this thread for an advantage, I don't call myself white it's irrelevant..i call myself a half Pollack German American I could give a damn about my skin color..

But you brought up this once again ..you want to bring up your skin color..

I chose 5 and 7. I refrained from voting for 6 for the same reason others here didn't. I would have voted a resounding yes, however, if the implication is something negative.

8 would only be considered racist if race were actually used as the reason it is a shit hole.

My biggest beef with people is that they confuse ideology with race and call people racist if they reject an ideology. The same goes for certain aspects of culture, where people call others racist for objecting to illiberal practices. Oddly enough, it is invariably those who consider themselves liberal who do this in both cases.

Okay.

You did it in this thread for an advantage, I don't call myself white it's irrelevant..i call myself a half Pollack German American I could give a damn about my skin color..

I'm going to ask you again.

When I said "it saddens me to see the way the terms have been diluted and trivialized by people who feel they gain advantage by spraying them around like water", to whom do you think I was referring?

Okay.

You posted this thread in the CDZ to play a victim..be honset now.

Okay.

Can anyone else jump in here? He's ignoring everything I'm saying, and I don't know why.

Okay.

I'm going to ask you again.

When I said "it saddens me to see the way the terms have been diluted and trivialized by people who feel they gain advantage by spraying them around like water", to whom do you think I was referring?

No why did you have to bring up the color of your skin? Irrelevant, why did you have to bring up Obama care? Irrelevant,..

Your trying to get sympathy points.

Okay.

Can anyone else jump in here? He's ignoring everything I'm saying, and I don't know why.

Your ignoring everything I am saying..i can read an OP a mile away and I can get the real message..

Once again you are trying to play the sympathy card here for brownie points..

New Topics

Forum List

Back