Poll: Should the New York City police union be terminated?

Poll: Should the New York City police union be terminated?

• Yes

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
family_de_blasio_nym_img.jpg

The de Blasio family. I can understand why the Mayor wants to protect his son from police union thugs.
If his son would quit dealing drugs he might have a better shot.

When will The Rabbi apologize for calling Mayor de Blasio's son a "drug dealer"?
I admitted I was mistaken and it was his daughter who is the drug dealer.
Can you prove the son is not a drug dealer?

So, now you're saying the "daughter" is/was a drug dealer? Really? I heard she may have had some drug problems - but I've never heard anything about her being a "drug dealer". Can you give us some "credible" proof?

The de Blasio family. I can understand why the Mayor wants to protect his son from police union thugs.

When will The Rabbi apologize for calling Mayor de Blasio's son a "drug dealer"?

So, now you're saying the "daughter" was a drug dealer? Really? I heard she may have had a drug problem - but I've never heard anything about her being a "drug dealer". Can you give us some "credible" proof?
Read the papers. There's your proof.

So, now you're saying the "daughter" was a drug dealer? Really? I heard she may have had a drug problem - but I've never heard anything about her being a "drug dealer". Can you give us some "credible" proof?

I do read papers. I also read the Internet - and I've found nothing about "drug dealing"...

I do read papers. I also read the Internet - and I've found nothing about "drug dealing"...
So you're incompetent. What else is new?

The premise of this thread is exactly as stupid as the premise of the "DeBlasio should resign because the PBA say so" thread.

Was that what you were going for, Lakhota?

It is so hilarious to watch NaziCons defend union thugs!
its hilarious to watch you act like your a sane liberal....when you are no better than those you bad mouth....

That's an interesting observation - since you are one of those I "bad mouth"...
when i asked you to prove i am a nazi....how come even though i asked 3-4 times....you had no proof to offer?.....and yet i can prove you are the hypercritical dick everyone here says you are....this thread is one such proof...

Where did I say YOU were a Nazi? However, you do seem to fit the profile...
oh now its Deans game....."huh?....when did i say that?"......you called me one asswipe.....ok how about now?....if i seem to fit the profile....tell me how?...

Last edited:
Sooo, are hypocrite NaziCons now FOR unions after they were AGAINST them? Interesting...

Or, are they only FOR those unions that fit their NaziCon agenda?

Sooo, are hypocrite Libs now AGAINST unions after they were FOR them?? Interesting...

Or, are they only FOR those unions who fit their Liberal agenda??

Forum List

Back