Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Did you have regular contact with both a mother and father in life & think it was important?

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a democrat) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a democrat) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a republican) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a republican) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (Other) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (Other) Yes. But not it was not important to me

• (Other) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (Other) No. And no, it didn't bother me

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm neither a Democrat, a Moderate, or a Republican, and none of your options describe my family life.

You're an idiot that crawled out of a dumpster behind a Planned Parenthood clinic in Taxachusettes and was raised by carnival folk.

OK...

I'll stop being nice.

If you're so worried about kids, why don't you have a poll that asks if it is better for a kid to have a loving home even if that home only has one parent or two same sex parents or is it better for them to grow up in foster homes and orphanages and never have a family who loves them?

I only vote republicrat because they're supposed to be the opposition to the neo-bolshevik democrook party.

My old lady can be a real pain in the ass sometimes, but she's the best old lady in the world because I can't ask for more. Few people on earth care for their kids and home better than my old lady. Even if I could ask for more, I wouldn't. The most important thing in my life id for my kids to grow up in a 2 parent home, because when my parents split up it was the worst thing that happened in my life.

Until I married my first wife, but when I found a wetback split tail that couldn't cook it should have been a red flag. The pussy was great, everything else was a disaster. Thank God I didn't get that succubus pregnant.

My parents were married in 1956. I, their oldest child, was born in 1962. My parents remained married until my father's death, in 2008.

My father, by example, showed me how to be a man. In his relationship with my mother, he provided the example by which I know how to relate to my own wife.

My mother showed me what to expect of a woman, and her example is also crucial in my knowing how to relate to my wife.

I remain firmly convinced that my life outcome is better than it would have been if I had been deprived of the advantage of having both a father and a mother, who were faithful in their marriage to one another, and diligent in their responsibilities toward each other and to me and my siblings.

I remain convinced,also, that many of the ills that plague modern society are a fairly direct result of too many children being deprived of this crucial family structure, and growing up without the example that can only be provided by this family structure.

Long before I was born, society wisely and correctly recognized the tragic consequences that arose when children came from “a broken home”. Today, too many “families” are broken by design.

Weak? Bullshit!! That was the best retort USMB ever saw. In fact I'm going to give myself an accolade.

3h5we.gif

Imagine three generations of all gay men. No mothers, no grandmothers. The boys and girls caught up in that would have such a great life experience! Fast forward 100 years. Think about it..

Imagine three generations of all gay men. No mothers, no grandmothers. The boys and girls caught up in that would have such a great life experience! Fast forward 100 years. Think about it..

'Imagine' being the operative word.

I voted yes, republican and it was important.

But...you should've had one that said yes, republican, and my parents weren't faggots. That would fit better.

Well my biological mother had four children by four different men, and my biological father had a few children out of wedlock, and I grew up with a Jewish Aunt and Unitarian Uncle that almost divorced many times over and I was reminded that I was the bastard child of my Aunt Half-Sister, so how does this having two parents of opposite sex suppose to work in your delusional world you live in?

Where were you to stop my biological mother and father from their sins?

Wait, they were heterosexual so who gives a damn, right?

So pardon me but fuck you, your poll, and again fuck you!

If a kid has two loving beings that raise them to know wrong from right and it is Adam and Steve or Butch and Lipstick Mom then I could give a flying fuck because I have known many heterosexual parents that should not have been allowed to breed, and before you write about those that made me, well I told them that to their fucking face, so there you have it!

Well my biological mother had four children by four different men, and my biological father had a few children out of wedlock, and I grew up with a Jewish Aunt and Unitarian Uncle that almost divorced many times over and I was reminded that I was the bastard child of my Aunt Half-Sister, so how does this having two parents of opposite sex suppose to work in your delusional world you live in?

If a kid has two loving beings that raise them to know wrong from right and it is Adam and Steve or Butch and Lipstick Mom then I could give a flying fuck because I have known many heterosexual parents that should not have been allowed to breed, and before you write about those that made me, well I told them that to their fucking face, so there you have it!

Haha...you had bad parents...

Haha...you had bad parents...

Really?

The fact she never raised me and her half-sister did make it clear she was never a mother, and the guy that did the humping was not my Uncle, so I had no real parents, but hey I am happy you find that funny...

What a good fucking Christian you and the OP'er are...

I mean let be factual you and the OP'er don't care about the child but the crazy idea of denying the child a chance to be raised with a loving couple.

You and the OP'er would prefer a child to be raised by two heterosexual parents that beat the shit out of the kid, but if a gay couple were offer a chance to take the kid in you would demand the state to keep the kid in the abusive household instead, because hey at least the abusive household is Heterosexual...

Love it when so-call Christians spew their stupidity, and before you go run off to link the countless of sites where gay couples abuse their adopted children or their children that they created with the opposite sex, well there are evil assholes from all walks of life, so fuck you...

Forum List

Back