Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Did you have regular contact with both a mother and father in life & think it was important?

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a democrat) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a democrat) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a republican) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a republican) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (Other) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (Other) Yes. But not it was not important to me

• (Other) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (Other) No. And no, it didn't bother me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well my biological mother had four children by four different men, and my biological father had a few children out of wedlock, and I grew up with a Jewish Aunt and Unitarian Uncle that almost divorced many times over and I was reminded that I was the bastard child of my Aunt Half-Sister, so how does this having two parents of opposite sex suppose to work in your delusional world you live in?

Where were you to stop my biological mother and father from their sins?

Wait, they were heterosexual so who gives a damn, right?

So pardon me but fuck you, your poll, and again fuck you!

If a kid has two loving beings that raise them to know wrong from right and it is Adam and Steve or Butch and Lipstick Mom then I could give a flying fuck because I have known many heterosexual parents that should not have been allowed to breed, and before you write about those that made me, well I told them that to their fucking face, so there you have it!

Haha...you had bad parents...

Really?

The fact she never raised me and her half-sister did make it clear she was never a mother, and the guy that did the humping was not my Uncle, so I had no real parents, but hey I am happy you find that funny...

What a good fucking Christian you and the OP'er are...

I mean let be factual you and the OP'er don't care about the child but the crazy idea of denying the child a chance to be raised with a loving couple.

You and the OP'er would prefer a child to be raised by two heterosexual parents that beat the shit out of the kid, but if a gay couple were offer a chance to take the kid in you would demand the state to keep the kid in the abusive household instead, because hey at least the abusive household is Heterosexual...

Love it when so-call Christians spew their stupidity, and before you go run off to link the countless of sites where gay couples abuse their adopted children or their children that they created with the opposite sex, well there are evil assholes from all walks of life, so fuck you...

Haha you said O P

I voted yes, republican and it was important.

But...you should've had one that said yes, republican, and my parents weren't faggots. That would fit better.

You prove all the time that one doesn't have to be gay to be a faggot.

You like bumping my threads with ad hominems, don't you? As many times as you've been warned about that, they give you a free rein here. Almost feels like a form of free speech suppression..

Well my biological mother had four children by four different men, and my biological father had a few children out of wedlock, and I grew up with a Jewish Aunt and Unitarian Uncle that almost divorced many times over and I was reminded that I was the bastard child of my Aunt Half-Sister, so how does this having two parents of opposite sex suppose to work in your delusional world you live in?

Where were you to stop my biological mother and father from their sins?..Wait, they were heterosexual so who gives a damn, right?...So pardon me but fuck you, your poll, and again fuck you!...If a kid has two loving beings that raise them to know wrong from right and it is Adam and Steve or Butch and Lipstick Mom then I could give a flying fuck because I have known many heterosexual parents that should not have been allowed to breed, and before you write about those that made me, well I told them that to their fucking face, so there you have it!

Your horrible exceptions cannot be used to set the rule for other children. In fact, without realizing it, your statement has just made a stronger case for preserving traditional marriage as it has always been. We don't set rules for the sad exceptions...we set rule of law for how we want things to be. Divorce exists for people like you caught in that situation. Even in divorce the courts seek to keep chaperoned (if necessary) contact between children and a mother and father they knew. I know quite a few divorcees in contact with their kids who grew up and started treating each other better so their contact with the kids, both mother and father, could continue. All wound up better off than the original bad marriage. Bad marriages happen. But that doesn't mean you torpedo the skeletal structure of marriage and say "anything goes!!"... there are kids involved...as you so aptly pointed out...

A girl might have the same intensity of cries of woe you just displayed for forced legal-lack of a mother in her life. A boy might have the same intensity of cries of woe you just displayed for lack of a father in his life. Would you wish your angst on them? Would you?

Two loving beings could be anything...two dudes using each other's anus as an artificial vagina...a brother and sister...a father and daughter.... And why just two? Very arbitrary and discriminatory of you towards polygamists...your legal twin...

You like bumping my threads with ad hominems, don't you? As many times as you've been warned about that, they give you a free rein here. Almost feels like a form of free speech suppression..

:crybaby:

I've never once been warned about participating in your threads. You have almost 50 threads on this forum alone whining about queers so spare me your sullen tears about free speech suppression, crybaby.

Speaking of crybabies... of the 18 people who have voted on the poll, only one so far said they didn't believe a mother and father are important to them. The other 94.4% of voters said they felt both a mother and father were important to them. So, one has to wonder if these folks would consider both a mother and father important to other children...

Speaking of crybabies... of the 18 people who have voted on the poll, only one so far said they didn't believe a mother and father are important to them. The other 94.4% of voters said they felt both a mother and father were important to them. So, one has to wonder if these folks would consider both a mother and father important to other children...

Only state doesn't gays to adopt (presently being challenged) and all states allow gays to raise children. I bet from now you claim that 94.4% of the people here do not support gays raising children as a result of your poll. lol

So this is just a survey to see who had contact with both their mother and father in life. And how important people feel about that for children.

All those options and you left off....God hates Fags!

Only state doesn't gays to adopt (presently being challenged) and all states allow gays to raise children. I bet from now you claim that 94.4% of the people here do not support gays raising children as a result of your poll. lol

Just because states have been afraid of the crybully career-wrecking LGBT fear-campaign...doesn't mean when the topic of motherless/fatherless children comes up, they'll continue to shudder...

Just because states have been afraid of the crybully career-wrecking LGBT fear-campaign...doesn't mean when the topic of motherless/fatherless children comes up, they'll continue to shudder...

The only fear campaign that is occurring here is yours and it is failing miserably. So what is your end game here? Removing all children from the homes of gay people? Every time I have asked you this question you scamper off or change the subject. I suspect this time will not be any different either.

Not sure the reason for this poll. But IMO having both parents is crucial to a child's development.

I had the best parents anyone could ever hope to have. They taught and prepared me how to live and survive life.
One poster here talked about being a man who grew up with both mom and dad like almost everyone did....or longed to do anyway... 90-something % above... He said that not only was having a father important to give himself a sense of male identity, but also a mother to teach him how to relate to other women...namely his wife today.

I keep saying "important for boys to have dads and girls to have moms"...but equally important is for the child to learn how to relate to the opposite gender which is something they'll have to know how to do well to be functional and healthy adults..

I was one of those too. Certain things a child can only learn from a dad and a mom. Or a male and female. Or however the fuck we are supposed to say it these days.

Mine divorced when I was 10. But they were VERY good at being civil about it and I had a great upbringing with shared visitation.

I honestly think I was better off with male/female parents who were divorced than if I had 2 c-fag parents who were together. That would've fucked me up.

I had the best parents anyone could ever hope to have. They taught and prepared me how to live and survive life.
One poster here talked about being a man who grew up with both mom and dad like almost everyone did....or longed to do anyway... 90-something % above... He said that not only was having a father important to give himself a sense of male identity, but also a mother to teach him how to relate to other women...namely his wife today.

I keep saying "important for boys to have dads and girls to have moms"...but equally important is for the child to learn how to relate to the opposite gender which is something they'll have to know how to do well to be functional and healthy adults..

You should take a look at the Prince's Trust study from 2010. Its not a 'mother' or 'father' as much as a good same sex role model. This could be a same sex parent, or an aunt/uncle. Grandparent, Coach, Family friend, Pastor, Mentor, etc.

Its why the Prince's Trust runs an elaborate mentoring program.

You should take a look at the Prince's Trust study from 2010. Its not a 'mother' or 'father' that is the key. But a good same sex role model. This could be a same sex parent, or an aunt/uncle. Grandparent, Coach, Family friend, Pastor, Mentor, etc.

What if, like in 100 years from now, the child has nothing but all male "parents" and "grandparents"? (given this is a cultural movement...totally predictable scenario) Two dads and four grandads? How would that child access a grandmother in that scenario?

You should take a look at the Prince's Trust study from 2010. Its not a 'mother' or 'father' that is the key. But a good same sex role model. This could be a same sex parent, or an aunt/uncle. Grandparent, Coach, Family friend, Pastor, Mentor, etc.

That's valid. It's why the black community is so devastated by crime....most boys grow up without a father. But Dems don't like to talk about that, they'd rather blame white cops.

Forum List

Back