Poll of polls: Obama remains well under 50%, higher disapproval

NationalJournal.com - As Palin Tanks in Polls, Are Presidential Hopes Over? - Monday, December 20, 2010

As Palin Tanks in Polls, Are Presidential Hopes Over?

By Max Fisher
Friday, December 17, 2010 | 12:38 p.m.

Two new polls out this week paint a discouraging picture for anyone holding out hope for a Sarah Palin presidency in 2012. A Washington Post-ABC poll reports that 59 percent of Americans would not even consider voting for Palin for president, 8 percent say they would "definitely" vote for Palin, and 31 percent would consider it. Meanwhile, a Wall Street Journal-NBC poll finds that Palin would lose a hypothetical presidential election against Obama by 33 to 55 percent.

real clear politics is an extremely biased conservative site

they can't be trusted any more than any extremely biased liberal site

:eusa_eh:

Are you serious? RCP reports averages from ALL polls, biased or not.

i've seen their site

they are an extremely biased conservative site and they can't be trusted any more than any extremely biased liberal site.

they are about as FAIR and BALANCED as fox news

WOW, stupidity on a new level.

REALCLEAR averages out ALL the polls from ALL major, credible, national Prez. polling outlets, both left and right.

How can you not knows this? Are you TRYING to look bad?

Man..........

Last edited:
And yet he beats all Republican challengers..

Go figure.:lol:

Obama’s Popularity Reaches Low, Romney Would Beat Him

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama's approval ratings have sunk to the lowest level of his presidency, so low that he'd lose the White House to Republican Mitt Romney if the election were held today, according to a new McClatchy-Marist poll.

Poll: Romney Would Beat Obama Now

I even used HuffPo:lol: That's how easy you just allowed yourself to be pwned dude. Looks like I'm on a roll AGAIN tonight.

Next!

And yet he beats all Republican challengers..

Go figure.:lol:

Obama’s Popularity Reaches Low, Romney Would Beat Him

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama's approval ratings have sunk to the lowest level of his presidency, so low that he'd lose the White House to Republican Mitt Romney if the election were held today, according to a new McClatchy-Marist poll.

Poll: Romney Would Beat Obama Now

I even used HuffPo:lol: That's how easy you just allowed yourself to be pwned dude. Looks like I'm on a roll AGAIN tonight.

Next!

Your using a poll that was taken before the "Tax Compromise"? :lol:

Obama's approval ratings shot up and subsequent match ups have him beating Romney. And seriously..the election is over a year away.

Romney didn't campaign so well last time either..he got taken to the woodshed by Huckabee many times. In any case..if the current configuration of the Republican party remains intact, he would not be picked.

Sallow wrote:

Your using a poll that was taken before the "Tax Compromise"? :lol:
Oh by all means please post a new one (if you even can) for their hypothetical match up after the compromise that just turned Obama's own party and base against him........:doubt:
Obama's approval ratings shot up and subsequent match ups have him beating Romney. And seriously..the election is over a year away.
Waiting on that proof...........:doubt:
Romney didn't campaign so well last time either..he got taken to the woodshed by Huckabee many times. In any case..if the current configuration of the Republican party remains intact, he would not be picked.
Obama's presidency has largely crumbled, if he keeps going as is, YES, EVEN PALIN has a real decent shot at beating him. Not that you could ever see it tho.

REALCLEAR averages out ALL the polls from ALL major, credible, national Prez. polling outlets.

Man..........

That's amusing ,coming from the guy who the other day said Obama was at 40% approval, and then cited realclear,

where in fact he was at 45%.

REALCLEAR averages out ALL the polls from ALL major, credible, national Prez. polling outlets, both left and right.

Man..........

Btw rikules, if you are wondering why you're on my pwned list, ^^THAT shit is a new reason why^^

Last edited:

REALCLEAR averages out ALL the polls from ALL major, credible, national Prez. polling outlets.

Man..........

That's amusing ,coming from the guy who the other day said Obama was at 40% approval, and then cited realclear,

It was 39%, and I cited a lefty Dem. poll.

Try again.

Man..........

Try again.

Here, show me the 39% poll:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Obama's presidency has largely crumbled, if he keeps going as is, YES, EVEN PALIN has a real decent shot at beating him. Not that you could ever see it tho.

Well she does if Obama doesn't run...and the Dems put up Jim Traficant.

But only just a slim shot..:lol:

You gonna prove what you said? Or cave to my original point in this debate......

Well she does if Obama doesn't run...and the Dems put up Jim Traficant.

But only just a slim shot..:lol:

You gonna prove what you said? Or cave to my original point in this debate......

You gonna show me the 39% Obama job approval on realclearpolitics?

Try again.

Here, show me the 39% poll:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Obama Approval Reaches Low Of 39% | njtoday.net – Everything New Jersey

I mean why would you think I lie? I put up every time I'm challenged here, just ask my again royally pwned, cyber stalker JakeStarkey.........

Forum List

Back