Poll of polls: Obama remains well under 50%, higher disapproval

Obama co-opted the Republicans' tax cuts, and tax cuts are essentially all the Republicans ever run on.

What will they run on in 2012? Ending Social Security and Medicare?

lol

Guns, Abortion and Gays....just like always

The Democrats have become so innocuous on the gun issue that there isn't much there to run against. Anti-abortion as a campaign theme merely preaches to the choir. As DADT just proved, there's no killer advantage to being anti-gay anymore.

They always have their "Obama is gunna take your guns" chant

Abortion is a card they play every four years and do nothing about

They still have the fear of gays and gay marriage to attack

Obama's presidency has largely crumbled, if he keeps going as is, YES, EVEN PALIN has a real decent shot at beating him. Not that you could ever see it tho.

Well she does if Obama doesn't run...and the Dems put up Jim Traficant.

But only just a slim shot..:lol:

If the democrats re-elect this simpering idiot after two years of utter failure then we can be sure of one thing, they are as stupid as they look.

Obama's presidency has largely crumbled, if he keeps going as is, YES, EVEN PALIN has a real decent shot at beating him. Not that you could ever see it tho.

Well she does if Obama doesn't run...and the Dems put up Jim Traficant.

But only just a slim shot..:lol:

If the democrats re-elect this simpering idiot after two years of utter failure then we can be sure of one thing, they are as stupid as they look.

:lol:

"Simpering idiot".

It doesn't take the cake..but it's pretty funny.

President Obama been showing his political chops for quite some time. While he's not quite as dynamic as President Clinton..he's pretty much a force to be reckoned with.

real clear politics is an extremely biased conservative site

they can't be trusted any more than any extremely biased liberal site

WOW, stupidity on a new level.

REALCLEAR averages out ALL the polls from ALL major, credible, national Prez. polling outlets, both left and right.

How can you not knows this? Are you TRYING to look bad?

Man..........

Btw rikules, if you are wondering why you're on my pwned list, ^^THAT shit is a new reason why^^

I wasn't actually wondering.

I've read enough of your deranged posts to know why I am on your list...;

you are a deranged lunatic.

You have got to be about the stupidest person on these boards....

Last edited:
The clock is ticking on Romney. He will have been out of office six years by 2012. His political accomplishments are frozen and the Right Wing is not happy with his major accomplishment as Governor. Three years ago, at his best, he still finished a distant second to McCain. He has done nothing since to raise his standing

Your political inexperience is showing once again. I know you have limited experience to draw on and you obviously have not done much studying of past political races. Your statement that Obama is the most hated first term President in history confirms that

Lying aint getting you anywhere. I can easily pull up polls proving that point I made bout Obama, want me to? Or are you gonna be good and finally stop diggin that hole there. Or you can keep makin that home for yourself on my pwned belt.

You can't refute my poll, or points on Romney, so you throw up some typical lefty smoke and mirrors.

You have next to NO credibility here man, the fact that you're clearly a lefty tryna pose as a righty here for whatever deranged personal reason proves that.:lol:

As I said before, I'm wise and mature beyond my years, certainly enough to pwn the likes of you.

You are doing it again man-child

Trying to google any poll you think supports your position. If you have an opinion of Romney.....POST IT

Don't let others do your speaking for you. I have posted my opinion of Romney and actually hold him in higher regard than most Republicans. Your lack of knowledge of who Romney is and what challenges he faces is clearly showing

:lol::lol::lol:

You do know EVERYONE can read this right? Your classic, desperate, lefty smoke screen, and BS spam lies are indeed failing to cover up your ignorance, I'd seriously call some help, you need it!:lol:

Your obvious deflection bout the point I made bout Obama aside, time to pwn your ass AGAIN:

Barack Obama's Term Average: 53%
Barack Obama's Most Recent Weekly Approval Rating Average: 46%
Barack Obama's Low Point: 41% (several times; most recent, Oct 21-23, 2010)

Average for U.S. Presidents Since Franklin D. Roosevelt: 54%

Other Elected Presidents in December of Second Year:
George W. Bush: 63% (December 2002)
Bill Clinton: 41% (December 1994)
George H.W. Bush: 61% (December 1990)
Ronald Reagan: 41% (December 1982)
Jimmy Carter: 51% (December 1978)
Richard Nixon: 52% (December 1970)
John Kennedy: 76% (December 1962)
Dwight Eisenhower: 70% (December 1954)

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/Barack-Obama-Presidential-Job-Approval.aspx

Annnnd there we have it. As anyone with even remote intelligence can see, Obama's ratings for now, this December, are among the LOWEST in recent history, and even tho his term average is only a point lower than the average since F.D.R., one can make the case that the pop. now views his term as a record unpopular, historic, failure as that makes his the least popular in that field as well.

No other Prez. has dropped to 39% in recent history as Obama has, that I've found, disagree? Prove me wrong. I can pull up other polls too.

Are you gonna feign more supposed superiority now?:lol:
Gonna hurl more amusing petty insults outta sore loser syndrome?:lol:
Gonna shoot the messenger?

Face it "right"winger, it's over. Every time you challenge me or ask for proof, I PUT UP, and you should shut up, as you're just making yourself look dumber, smaller, faker.

Wanna keep goin? Or are you finally gonna admit you're beat.

Last edited:
real clear politics is an extremely biased conservative site

they can't be trusted any more than any extremely biased liberal site

:eusa_eh:

Are you serious? RCP reports averages from ALL polls, biased or not.

i've seen their site

they are an extremely biased conservative site and they can't be trusted any more than any extremely biased liberal site.

they are about as FAIR and BALANCED as fox news

RCP is not an extremely biased conservative site. RCP is unbiased, and has been one of the best online aggregators of polls for years.

Lying aint getting you anywhere. I can easily pull up polls proving that point I made bout Obama, want me to? Or are you gonna be good and finally stop diggin that hole there. Or you can keep makin that home for yourself on my pwned belt.

You can't refute my poll, or points on Romney, so you throw up some typical lefty smoke and mirrors.

You have next to NO credibility here man, the fact that you're clearly a lefty tryna pose as a righty here for whatever deranged personal reason proves that.:lol:

As I said before, I'm wise and mature beyond my years, certainly enough to pwn the likes of you.

Trying to google any poll you think supports your position. If you have an opinion of Romney.....POST IT

Don't let others do your speaking for you. I have posted my opinion of Romney and actually hold him in higher regard than most Republicans. Your lack of knowledge of who Romney is and what challenges he faces is clearly showing

You do know EVERYONE can read this right? Your classic, desperate, lefty smoke screen, and BS spam lies are indeed failing to cover up your ignorance, I'd seriously call some help, you need it!:lol:

Your obvious deflection bout the point I made bout Obama aside, time to pwn your ass AGAIN:

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama

Annnnd there we have it. As anyone with even remote intelligence can see, Obama's ratings for now, this December, are among the LOWEST in recent history, and even tho his term average is only a point lower than the average since F.D.R., one can make the case that the pop. now views his term as a record unpopular, historic, failure as that makes his the least popular in that field as well.

No other Prez. has dropped to 39% in recent history as Obama has, that I've found, disagree? Prove me wrong. I can pull up other polls too.

Face it "right"winger, it's over. Every time you challenge me or ask for proof, I PUT UP, and you should shut up, as you're just making yourself look dumber, smaller, faker.

They are still higher than your messiah Reagans.

Man-child

Your own posts prove your lack of understanding. You claimed that Obama is the most hated president at this point in his presidency and yet your own post shows him significantly ahead of Ron Reagan and Bill Clinton at this point.
And what do Reagan and Clinton have in common?

They were both re-elected by huge margins, just like Obama will be.

Man-child, there is more to learn about the political system than you can get from Google. I would recommend that you actually read some of the posts on this board. Some of the Right Wing posters are actually quite good....unfortunately, you are not one of them

Man-child

Your own posts prove your lack of understanding. You claimed that Obama is the most hated president at this point in his presidency and yet your own post shows him significantly ahead of Ron Reagan and Bill Clinton at this point.
And what do Reagan and Clinton have in common?

They were both re-elected by huge margins, just like Obama will be.

It's far too early to predict who will win the election in two years.

They are still higher than your messiah Reagans.

but Obamas have fallen from 70.

Forum List

Back