Poll of polls: Obama remains well under 50%, higher disapproval

Well she does if Obama doesn't run...and the Dems put up Jim Traficant.

But only just a slim shot..:lol:

You gonna prove what you said? Or cave to my original point in this debate......

You had a point?:lol:

Yea, you said not ONE GOPer can beat Obama, I proved otherwise. Stop dodging.

It's on you to show this "new poll" taken after said compromise showing Obama supposedly beating Romney now, otherwise, you're pwned.

It was 39%, and I cited a lefty Dem. poll.

Try again.

Here, show me the 39% poll:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Obama Approval Reaches Low Of 39% | njtoday.net – Everything New Jersey

I mean why would you think I lie? I put up every time I'm challenged here, just ask my again royally pwned, cyber stalker JakeStarkey.........

Zogby interactive is a fucking internet poll that realclear doesn't carry in its average, and why don't they? For the reason you cited. they only carry legitimate polls.

You gonna prove what you said? Or cave to my original point in this debate......

It's on you to show this "new poll" taken after said compromise showing Obama supposedly beating Romney now, otherwise, you're pwned.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks..I needed that.

I don't do research for you any longer..I thought we established that little protocol after you didn't bother watching Reagan admit to treason and violating the Constitution..and in fact came out with the outrageous proclaimation..that if "There is no conviction, there is no crime".

I would, however, do a bet of $1,000 on the next election if you want. I'll put my money on Obama.

Thanks..I needed that.

I don't do research for you any longer..I thought we established that little protocol after you didn't bother watching Reagan admit to treason and violating the Constitution..and in fact came out with the outrageous proclaimation..that if "There is no conviction, there is no crime".

I would, however, do a bet of $1,000 on the next election if you want. I'll put my money on Obama.

In other words, you can't. Keep dodging away.....:lol:

Thanks..I needed that.

In other words, you can't. Keep dodging away.....:lol:

Can't what?

I am all for putting up $1000 on what I think is going to happen in 2012.

Go ahead chief..the door's open for you to "pwn" and make some money.

Poll: Obama rebounding

President Barack Obama may be staging a comeback in the eyes of the American people, a new poll suggests.

In a CNN/Opinion Research Corp. poll released Monday, 48 percent of Americans say they approve of how Obama is handling his job, while 48 percent disapprove.

The disapproval number is the lowest it’s been since May, when it was 46 percent in the same poll. His disapproval rating reached as high as 54 percent in September — when the five-month Gulf Coast oil spill saga ended — and clocked in at 50 percent in November.

The president also received more support for his policies than at any other time since mid-2009. Fifty-five percent of Americans said the country would head in the right direction under policies proposed by Obama; in May 2009, 63 percent of those surveyed said Obama’s policies would lead the country in the right direction. In January, the last time pollsters asked about Obama’s policies, just 49 percent said they would improve the country.

The Republican leadership in the House and Senate didn’t fare as well. In the poll, 44 percent of Americans said the GOP’s proposed policies would lead the country in the right direction, while 51 percent said they would take the country in the wrong direction. Policy proposals from congressional Democrats were supported by 48 percent of those polled.

The poll comes on the heels of more positive polling news: A Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey last week showed 42 percent of Americans said they would probably vote to reelect the president, while 39 percent said they would vote for a generic Republican candidate.
Poll: Obama rebounding - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com
==========================
I think this indicates a thing or two, the Tax Cut compromised helped Obama. The last election wasn't a mandate for the GOP and therefore they'd be foolish to do everything they can to make Obama to fail.

Poll: Obama rebounding

President Barack Obama may be staging a comeback in the eyes of the American people, a new poll suggests.

In a CNN/Opinion Research Corp. poll released Monday, 48 percent of Americans say they approve of how Obama is handling his job, while 48 percent disapprove.

The disapproval number is the lowest it’s been since May, when it was 46 percent in the same poll. His disapproval rating reached as high as 54 percent in September — when the five-month Gulf Coast oil spill saga ended — and clocked in at 50 percent in November.

The president also received more support for his policies than at any other time since mid-2009. Fifty-five percent of Americans said the country would head in the right direction under policies proposed by Obama; in May 2009, 63 percent of those surveyed said Obama’s policies would lead the country in the right direction. In January, the last time pollsters asked about Obama’s policies, just 49 percent said they would improve the country.

The Republican leadership in the House and Senate didn’t fare as well. In the poll, 44 percent of Americans said the GOP’s proposed policies would lead the country in the right direction, while 51 percent said they would take the country in the wrong direction. Policy proposals from congressional Democrats were supported by 48 percent of those polled.

The poll comes on the heels of more positive polling news: A Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey last week showed 42 percent of Americans said they would probably vote to reelect the president, while 39 percent said they would vote for a generic Republican candidate.
Poll: Obama rebounding - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com
==========================
I think this indicates a thing or two, the Tax Cut compromised helped Obama. The last election wasn't a mandate for the GOP and therefore they'd be foolish to do everything they can to make Obama to fail.

Pwned:
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval
^^THAT is the end all be all of polls regarding Obama's approval/disapproval.^^

Also:
Republicans hold a seven-point lead over Democrats on the Generic Congressional Ballot for the week ending December 19, 2010.

Generic Congressional Ballot - Rasmussen Reports

real clear politics is an extremely biased conservative site

they can't be trusted any more than any extremely biased liberal site

:eusa_eh:

Are you serious? RCP reports averages from ALL polls, biased or not.

i've seen their site

they are an extremely biased conservative site and they can't be trusted any more than any extremely biased liberal site.

they are about as FAIR and BALANCED as fox news

No simpler way to say this that... you are just absolutely fucking wrong

:eusa_eh:

Are you serious? RCP reports averages from ALL polls, biased or not.

i've seen their site

they are an extremely biased conservative site and they can't be trusted any more than any extremely biased liberal site.

they are about as FAIR and BALANCED as fox news

No simpler way to say this that... you are just absolutely fucking wrong

I pointed that out too, and he wonders why he's on my pwned belt.:lol:

Regardless of whatever poll Righeous may dig up, Obama gets to run against a Republican in 2012. There are no current Republicans currently capable of defeating Obama right now. The GOP lacks a candidate viewed as stable with enough charisma to be able to defeat Obama

Most wise Republicans will bide their time till 2016 and a sacrificial lamb will be put up in 2012

Obama will breeze to a victory

Regardless of whatever poll Righeous may dig up, Obama gets to run against a Republican in 2012. There are no current Republicans currently capable of defeating Obama right now. The GOP lacks a candidate viewed as stable with enough charisma to be able to defeat Obama

Most wise Republicans will bide their time till 2016 and a sacrificial lamb will be put up in 2012

^^New stupidest post of the day^^:lol:

MITT. FUCKIN. ROMNEY. Case and point, don't make me pwn you again by pulling up the poll.

Come on there lil buddy! Come on back to reality!:lol:

^^New stupidest post of the day^^:lol:

MITT. FUCKIN. ROMNEY. Case and point, don't make me pwn you again by pulling up the poll.

Come on there lil buddy! Come on back to reality!:lol:

I tend to believe that Mitt Romney will be the sacrificial lamb for 2012. In spite of his RINO credentials and Mormon religion, cooler heads will prevail within the GOP and the radical Tea Bag endorsed candidates will fade away.

Romney lacks the base and the charisma to defeat Obama. He will be McCain Part II

The viable GOP candidates....Scott Brown, Christie and Rubio will pay their dues and then wisely wait until 2016 when they don't have to run against an incumbent

Last edited:
rightwinger wrote:

Romney lacks the base and the charisma to defeat Obama. He will be McCain Part II
McCain wasn't beating Obama roughly 2 years prior either:
The president's continued failure to rally independents could ruin his bid for re-election. A hypothetical 2012 matchup showed him getting the support of 44 percent of registered voters and Romney, a former Massachusetts governor, getting 46 percent.
Poll: Obama's losing support; Romney would beat him now | McClatchy

Romney is smart enough to know what mistakes not to make now, and definitely charismatic enough appeal to Independents, minorities, etc. Looks like this race is already HIS TO LOOSE....

The viable GOP candidates....Scott Brown, Christie and Rubio will pay their dues and then wisely wait until 2016 when they don't have to run against an incumbent.
Brown aside, Christie and Rubio would also likely beat this most hated 1st term Prez. in history if things stay as they are now.

No reason to worry on my end buddy, not now anyway.....but yall.......yea.:eek:

rightwinger wrote:

The president's continued failure to rally independents could ruin his bid for re-election. A hypothetical 2012 matchup showed him getting the support of 44 percent of registered voters and Romney, a former Massachusetts governor, getting 46 percent.

Romney is smart enough to know what mistakes not to make now, and definitely charismatic enough appeal to Independents, minorities, etc. Looks like this race is already HIS TO LOOSE....

The viable GOP candidates....Scott Brown, Christie and Rubio will pay their dues and then wisely wait until 2016 when they don't have to run against an incumbent.
Brown aside, Christie and Rubio would also likely beat this most hated 1st term Prez. in history if things stay as they are now.

The clock is ticking on Romney. He will have been out of office six years by 2012. His political accomplishments are frozen and the Right Wing is not happy with his major accomplishment as Governor. Three years ago, at his best, he still finished a distant second to McCain. He has done nothing since to raise his standing

Your political inexperience is showing once again. I know you have limited experience to draw on and you obviously have not done much studying of past political races. Your statement that Obama is the most hated first term President in history confirms that

Obama co-opted the Republicans' tax cuts, and tax cuts are essentially all the Republicans ever run on.

What will they run on in 2012? Ending Social Security and Medicare?

lol

Obama co-opted the Republicans' tax cuts, and tax cuts are essentially all the Republicans ever run on.

lol

Guns, Abortion and Gays....just like always

rightwinger wrote:

The clock is ticking on Romney. He will have been out of office six years by 2012. His political accomplishments are frozen and the Right Wing is not happy with his major accomplishment as Governor. Three years ago, at his best, he still finished a distant second to McCain. He has done nothing since to raise his standing

Your political inexperience is showing once again. I know you have limited experience to draw on and you obviously have not done much studying of past political races. Your statement that Obama is the most hated first term President in history confirms that

Lying aint getting you anywhere. I can easily pull up polls proving that point I made bout Obama, want me to? Or are you gonna be good and finally stop diggin that hole there. Or you can keep makin that home for yourself on my pwned belt.

You can't refute my poll, or points on Romney, so you throw up some typical lefty smoke and mirrors.

You have next to NO credibility here man, the fact that you're clearly a lefty tryna pose as a righty here for whatever deranged personal reason proves that.:lol:

As I said before, I'm wise and mature beyond my years, certainly enough to pwn the likes of you.

You are full of shit Dufus!!! I warned you about using stats and making a fool of yourself!!

45.7 +/- 2.1 is 47.8 or with the margain of error the same as those that disapprove.

47.8 -2.1 +/- is 45.7 - 49.9 NOT EVEN 50% with the margain of error, but close.

Now I do agree Obamas numbers are in the shit house and he is getting what he deserves from America. His wife must be embarrassed as shit, and cut his cock off until he resigns. So we are on the same page here, he is at 50-50% and that is bad news for the big "O".:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

lol

Guns, Abortion and Gays....just like always

The Democrats have become so innocuous on the gun issue that there isn't much there to run against. Anti-abortion as a campaign theme merely preaches to the choir. As DADT just proved, there's no killer advantage to being anti-gay anymore.

rightwinger wrote:

Lying aint getting you anywhere. I can easily pull up polls proving that point I made bout Obama, want me to? Or are you gonna be good and finally stop diggin that hole there. Or you can keep makin that home for yourself on my pwned belt.

You can't refute my poll, or points on Romney, so you throw up some typical lefty smoke and mirrors.

You have next to NO credibility here man, the fact that you're clearly a lefty tryna pose as a righty here for whatever deranged personal reason proves that.:lol:

As I said before, I'm wise and mature beyond my years, certainly enough to pwn the likes of you.

You are doing it again man-child

Trying to google any poll you think supports your position. If you have an opinion of Romney.....POST IT

Don't let others do your speaking for you. I have posted my opinion of Romney and actually hold him in higher regard than most Republicans. Your lack of knowledge of who Romney is and what challenges he faces is clearly showing

Forum List

Back