Poll: Obama and Hillary "most admired"

What an odd poll.

Bush is right behind obama who is just ahead of clinton?
Clinton, Palin, Oprah?

did that only pick people from the shallow end of the entertainment pool?

shame

Guess you have to be on tv to get admired.

I'd pick a Mexican Chief of Police or the DA that is putting Cartel members in jail.
Or a combat corpman/medic that risks his life daily to save others.

But I don't know thier names, so I guess they don't matter.

It was sort of odd.

Wonder what questions got asked and how..

Wow 1 fifth of people think Obama is most admired.

Talk about grading on a curve.

It stands to reason that if you take money from 5% of the people and hand it to 60% of the people, you WILL gain friends.
:lol:

[FONT=arial, helvetica]"A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always count on Paul's support."[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica]- George Bernard Shaw[/FONT]​

What is he winning?

Besides setting new records for poverty?

Getting you to post irrelevant one liners?

President Obama did not cause the recession of 2008-2009. That recession is what put 4 million in poverty.

Poll: Obama and Hillary Clinton are 'most admired'

The Associated Press
Monday, December 27, 2010; 6:20 PM
WASHINGTON -- For the third straight year, President Barack Obama ranks as the man most admired by people living in the U.S., according to an annual USA Today-Gallup poll.

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is the most-admired woman for the ninth year in a row, edging out former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and TV host Oprah Winfrey, as she did last year.

The poll, released Monday, asked respondents what man and woman, living anywhere in the world, they most admired. Rankings from one to 10 were based on total mentions and reported in percentages.

Obama has been the poll's most-admired man since his election in 2008. With 22 percent choosing him, Obama leads his predecessors, George W. Bush, with 5 percent, and Bill Clinton, with 4 percent. <more>

I guess you could alos look at it like this:

88% DONT admire him. :lol:

What kind of moron admires lying sack of shit politicians? It's like admiring a rapist or a thief or another person of dubious character.

The same kind of person who spent money and time going to see "The Ghost Writer".

Did the people have options to choose from or did they volunteer names?

I cant imagine that the people Americans admire the most are famous people. Most of the people I admire are just average people that the media wouldnt look twice at.

However one calculates the percentages, it's a dubious distinction.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back