Poll: Obama and Hillary "most admired"

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Poll: Obama and Hillary Clinton are 'most admired'

The Associated Press
Monday, December 27, 2010; 6:20 PM
WASHINGTON -- For the third straight year, President Barack Obama ranks as the man most admired by people living in the U.S., according to an annual USA Today-Gallup poll.

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is the most-admired woman for the ninth year in a row, edging out former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and TV host Oprah Winfrey, as she did last year.

The poll, released Monday, asked respondents what man and woman, living anywhere in the world, they most admired. Rankings from one to 10 were based on total mentions and reported in percentages.

Obama has been the poll's most-admired man since his election in 2008. With 22 percent choosing him, Obama leads his predecessors, George W. Bush, with 5 percent, and Bill Clinton, with 4 percent. <more>

If they did a poll for most hated,The lying fascist,racist pig obama would be highly rated also.

Doubtful at best.

But its fun to watch you and your ilk squirm every time President Obama gets a win.

LOL!!!!

What is he winning?

Besides setting new records for poverty?

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

What kind of moron admires lying sack of shit politicians? It's like admiring a rapist or a thief or another person of dubious character.

"What kind of moron admires lying sack of shit politicians? It's like admiring a rapist or a thief or another person of dubious character."

Apparently, Dubya was second runner-up, so that may party address your question.

Hey, why didn't Hugh Hefner get a higher ranking? He's one of the richest geezers in America. Still rockin' after all these years. Damn!

I'm more interested in what it says about Americans in general. The whole world to choose from and they pick a couple of lying politicans from their own country. I find that embarrassing.

What an odd poll.

Bush is right behind obama who is just ahead of clinton?
Clinton, Palin, Oprah?

did that only pick people from the shallow end of the entertainment pool?

shame

Guess you have to be on tv to get admired.

I'd pick a Mexican Chief of Police or the DA that is putting Cartel members in jail.
Or a combat corpman/medic that risks his life daily to save others.

But I don't know thier names, so I guess they don't matter.

Forum List

Back