Poll: Most Democrats Seldom Or Never Attend Church...

Church is a positive experience and leaves you feeling refreshed and full of love. It really does help.
Yeah.....we've heard......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk0ZJ6-MGY4]"Gay people should be executed" Westboro Baptist Church - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFkBshZ39xM]"Westboro Baptist Church" Filthy George Carlin, has Gone to Hell? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpkxoql4xz0]Fred Phelps Thanks God for the Shooting of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnTE5UzC1yM]Fred Phelps vs Bill Maher - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhekTRrvGrI]Michael Moore vs Fred Phelps - YouTube[/ame]​

God fucks you in mysterious ways.

A majority of Democrats -- 52 percent -- say they seldom or never go to church, according to Gallup data published this week, CNSNews.com reports. Twenty percent of Democrats said they went to church nearly weekly or monthly, while 27 percent said they went every week.

As for Republicans, 38 percent said they seldom or never went, while 21 percent said they went nearly weekly or monthly and 40 percent said they went every week. According to the data, Democrats are less religious than the typical American and Republicans are more religious, Gallup says. A related study shows that self-professed conservatives now outnumber self-professed liberals in the United States, 42 percent to 21 percent.

A Majority of Democrats Seldom or Never Go to Church, Says Gallup | CNSnews.com

Hey everybody! Not to worry! No one wants us to have a Religious Test for Citizens. :eusa_shhh:

A majority of Democrats -- 52 percent -- say they seldom or never go to church, according to Gallup data published this week, CNSNews.com reports. Twenty percent of Democrats said they went to church nearly weekly or monthly, while 27 percent said they went every week.

As for Republicans, 38 percent said they seldom or never went, while 21 percent said they went nearly weekly or monthly and 40 percent said they went every week. According to the data, Democrats are less religious than the typical American and Republicans are more religious, Gallup says. A related study shows that self-professed conservatives now outnumber self-professed liberals in the United States, 42 percent to 21 percent.

Another one from the 'holier than thou' brigade trying to imply that church goers are better people than those who don't go. :cuckoo:

BTK was a decon at his church.

:lol: True. Very true.

I know some are gonna get real snotty and start up with the predictable "Evil Hypocrite" rhetoric,but i guess i held out hope for something different. Church is a very comforting and uplifting experience. I think more Americans should attend. Being with God really does soothe the soul.

I believe the Puritans made it manditory. Ah...the good old days.

I really do believe this is more important than most like to think. I truly believe the further you move away from God,the more lost you become. I think Church is important.

Hey everybody! It's me again! Isn't it a good thing that no one thinks religion should be a criteria for patriotism?

Who the fuck asserted it should be??

I don't care what people believe, but I draw the line when religion is being suppressed.

AAAAAHhhhhhh, Progress.

Now all we need is for the rest of the population to reject Bronze Age Superstitions...

Everyone knows Republicans don't believe in science

In what universe does religion conflict with science??

Science will always be in conflict with dogmatic religions that believe they are infallible.

I really do believe this is more important than most like to think. I truly believe the further you move away from God,the more lost you become. I think Church is important.

Church may be important to Christians, but not to those who are not.

And the notion that only ‘church goers’ are devote or ‘proper Christians’ is presumptive and inane; indeed, the core doctrine of Protestantism is a man alone with his bible and god.

I know some are gonna get real snotty and start up with the predictable "Evil Hypocrite" rhetoric,but i guess i held out hope for something different. Church is a very comforting and uplifting experience. I think more Americans should attend. Being with God really does soothe the soul.

I believe the Puritans made it manditory. Ah...the good old days.

Nothing wrong with that...

Communities can do as they wish - not to mention your assertion is pre-constitution. Even then states are protected by the Tenth Amendment.

Do I believe mandating a religion would be unreasonable? yes

In theory could a state perhaps treat those who don't adhere to a religion the majority adheres to like shit and drive them out - sure.

I suppose you get in where you fit in...

AAAAAHhhhhhh, Progress.

Now all we need is for the rest of the population to reject Bronze Age Superstitions...

Everyone knows Republicans don't believe in science

In what universe does religion conflict with science??

Science will always be in conflict with dogmatic religions that believe they are infallible.

How the fuck does religion conflict with science??

It seems progressives can never answer simple questions...

Nothing wrong with that...

????

Someone trying to force ME to go to church is going to meet my Glock.

Communities can do as they wish - not to mention your assertion is pre-constitution. Even then states are protected by the Tenth Amendment.

Communities cannot violate basic civil liberties.

Do I believe mandating a religion would be unreasonable? yes

Not to mention, unconstitutional.

In theory could a state perhaps treat those who don't adhere to a religion the majority adheres to like shit and drive them out - sure.

I suppose you get in where you fit in...

I'm not sure I follow your point, Nick.

Forum List

Back