Poll: Most Americans Think Russia Tried to Meddle in Election

Poll: Most Americans Think Russia Tried to Meddle in Election

170426-russia-meddling-election-poll_rgbc9d.jpg

Vlad sez Nyet!

Trump sez 'Four!'

Country sez what the fuck?

sad

The saddest part of all, trump voters want to ignore and or just forget all about Russia's meddling in our election. Repubs are now officially full blown pinko commies

Remind us again how they did it?

The house Intel committee is currently tasked with answering your question. ;)
And so is the FBI.
And so is the intel community.
I'm good with all of this and will be equally fine with letting the cards fall where they may. Fuck the Russians.

DOJ, the FBI, and the intel agencies say the Russian interferred, Divine Wind. That is not made up.

At the proper time, the evidence will be released, and the American traitors will be arrested if civilian, and if they are retired military receiving benefits, they will be called to active duty, remanded by the convening authority to house arrest.

In good time, Divine Wind.

DOJ, the FBI, and the intel agencies say the Russian interferred, Divine Wind. That is not made up.

At the proper time, the evidence will be released, and the American traitors will be arrested if civilian, and if they are retired military receiving benefits, they will be called to active duty, remanded by the convening authority to house arrest.

Interfered by hacking the DNC and, probably, the RNC with selective release of the intel. Nothing the Russians released was a lie.

Still, if someone takes a shot at me, even if they miss and no damage was done, I'd be very, very pissed off.

Interfered by hacking the DNC and, probably, the RNC with selective release of the intel. Nothing the Russians released was a lie.

Still, if someone takes a shot at me, even if they miss and no damage was done, I'd be very, very pissed off.
You will have to do better about the DNC.

The Trumpers are in the thick of it. And the harm was done the second they colluded.

The question is not whether the Russians meddled. The question is how much help did they get from the trump campaign.
They got none. You snowflakes haven't produced a shred of evidence domenstrating they did.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
There is lots of evidence, you just choose to deny or ignore it. The Russians flooded the media with fake news and misinformation about Clinton. That is still available for viewing and research on the net. Every time trump or his spokespeople repeated that misinformation and fake news equated to them assisting the Russians in their campaign to demonize Clinton and promote trump. Whether that constituted criminal behavior or not is uncertain and awaiting the results of investigations, but it leaves no doubt that a form of meddling took place. A good example of this is the accusation that Clinton helped install a Nazi regime in Ukraine.

The question is not whether the Russians meddled. The question is how much help did they get from the trump campaign.
They got none. You snowflakes haven't produced a shred of evidence domenstrating they did.

Numerous persons connected to the trump campaign lied about meeting with Russian officials or people closely connected to the Russian government. Those trump representatives getting caught lying about those meetings equate to evidence of wrongdoing.

Numerous persons connected to the trump campaign lied about meeting with Russian officials or people closely connected to the Russian government. Those trump representatives getting caught lying about those meetings equate to evidence of wrongdoing.

ROFL! These "lies" don't amount to a mole hill in the Rocky Mountains of Democrat lies.

Last edited:

There is lots of evidence, you just choose to deny or ignore it. The Russians flooded the media with fake news and misinformation about Clinton. That is still available for viewing and research on the net.

I never realized that freedom of speech was illegal.

[Every time trump or his spokespeople repeated that misinformation and fake news equated to them assisting the Russians in their campaign to demonize Clinton and promote trump.

Having the same opinions as the Russians on some issue is not a crime and it's not "collusion."

Whether that constituted criminal behavior or not is uncertain and awaiting the results of investigations, but it leaves no doubt that a form of meddling took place. A good example of this is the accusation that Clinton helped install a Nazi regime in Ukraine.

ROFL! You have to be delusional to believe that is criminal behavior. Since when is stating an opinion criminal? You turds are fucking crazy if you believe there's anything of substance against Trump. You're grasping at straws.

The claim that Russian "meddled" in our election is meaningless. Russia always meddles in our elections. So do a lot of our European allies. And we meddle in theirs.

Last edited:

ROFL! These "lies" don't amount to a mole hill in the Sierras of Democrat lies.
Your partisan opinion means nothing in regards to the topic. You are claiming there is no evidence and when it is pointed out to you that there is evidence you do exactly what I said you do, you deny it or in this case, ignore it. It is those lies that have influenced the majority of Americans into believing the intelligence communities analysis and conclusions that Russia meddled in the 2016 US Presidential election.

freewill does not know what he is talking about.

The key phrase is entitled to pay. If one resigns from the military, giving up all pay and benefits, one is off the hook. But if one retires and keeps his retirement pay plus benefits, the cage door closes. One can be recalled to be court-martialed.

Thus Flynn can be court martialed. That won't happen along as Trump is President.

Old jake expecting people to take his word for things, I think everyone is on to you jake.

I gave you a link, yet you do not provide the article that backs what you say. Only a fool would believe anything you or Obama ever said.

There needs to be a better word to describe a hack who defends an Edward Snowden or a General Flynn. Fool seems to be in the neighborhood.

Since Flynn accepted money, sat at a table with Putin and didn't comply with the required notification of his engagement with an unfriendly we can assume he was covering up something. That something is being investigated up to an including:

906a. ARTICLE 106a. ESPIONAGE « UCMJ – United States Code of Military Justice

Did Flynn insure Putin that Trump, if elected, would repeal the sanctions imposed by President Obama? If that can be proved ... and if Sessions does not do his job (pulls a McConnell, i.e. Misfeasance) we may have a Constitutional Crisis far beyond anything seen before.
You mean like the promise Obama made DIRECTLY to the Russians? You know the one you didn't give a crap about then??? THAT ONE?

Look at Obama's body language after he capitulates to the Russians, he could not try harder to convince them he was seriously in their pocket.

Flynn had absolutely no power when he said whatever he said to the Russians....Obama??

Hypocrites.

ROFL! These "lies" don't amount to a mole hill in the Sierras of Democrat lies.
Your partisan opinion means nothing in regards to the topic. You are claiming there is no evidence and when it is pointed out to you that there is evidence you do exactly what I said you do, you deny it or in this case, ignore it. It is those lies that have influenced the majority of Americans into believing the intelligence communities analysis and conclusions that Russia meddled in the 2016 US Presidential election.
You posted no evidence of collusion, moron. You only posted proof of people stating an opinion. As for lying about talking to Russians, that talking obviously had nothing to do with the election. It's meaningless, and not criminal by any stretch of the imagination.

You have precisely nothing, which is why douche bag Dim politicians are talking about it less and less.

freewill does not know what he is talking about.

The key phrase is entitled to pay. If one resigns from the military, giving up all pay and benefits, one is off the hook. But if one retires and keeps his retirement pay plus benefits, the cage door closes. One can be recalled to be court-martialed.

Thus Flynn can be court martialed. That won't happen along as Trump is President.

Old jake expecting people to take his word for things, I think everyone is on to you jake.

I gave you a link, yet you do not provide the article that backs what you say. Only a fool would believe anything you or Obama ever said.

There needs to be a better word to describe a hack who defends an Edward Snowden or a General Flynn. Fool seems to be in the neighborhood.

Since Flynn accepted money, sat at a table with Putin and didn't comply with the required notification of his engagement with an unfriendly we can assume he was covering up something. That something is being investigated up to an including:

906a. ARTICLE 106a. ESPIONAGE « UCMJ – United States Code of Military Justice

Did Flynn insure Putin that Trump, if elected, would repeal the sanctions imposed by President Obama? If that can be proved ... and if Sessions does not do his job (pulls a McConnell, i.e. Misfeasance) we may have a Constitutional Crisis far beyond anything seen before.
You mean like the promise Obama made DIRECTLY to the Russians? You know the one you didn't give a crap about then??? THAT ONE?

Look at Obama's body language after he capitulates to the Russians, he could not try harder to convince them he was seriously in their pocket.

Flynn had absolutely no power when he said whatever he said to the Russians....Obama??

Hypocrites.

If there was ever collusion between a president and Putin, that was it. But the snowflakes don't care about that.

Forum List

Back