Poll: Most Americans Think Russia Tried to Meddle in Election

The FBI do.

The DOJ does.

The DOD defense agency does.

The intel agencies do.

The great majority of Americans do.

You do, or you would not have replied.

Really? You have proof of this other than a report by some Obama hack?
Thank you. These are all individuals and groups that serve in the Trump administration.
Name one.
DOJ, FBI, Defense Intel Agency, Comey, and so forth.

They are all serving now in Trump's admin.

The FBI do.

The DOJ does.

The intel agencies do.

Thank you. These are all individuals and groups that serve in the Trump administration.
Name one.

Quote someone other than Brennan saying any such thing.

The question is not whether the Russians meddled. The question is how much help did they get from the trump campaign.
They got none. You snowflakes haven't produced a shred of evidence domenstrating they did.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Numerous persons connected to the trump campaign lied about meeting with Russian officials or people closely connected to the Russian government. Those trump representatives getting caught lying about those meetings equate to evidence of wrongdoing.

ROFL! These "lies" don't amount to a mole hill in the Sierras of Democrat lies.
Your partisan opinion means nothing in regards to the topic. You are claiming there is no evidence and when it is pointed out to you that there is evidence you do exactly what I said you do, you deny it or in this case, ignore it. It is those lies that have influenced the majority of Americans into believing the intelligence communities analysis and conclusions that Russia meddled in the 2016 US Presidential election.
You posted no evidence of collusion, moron. You only posted proof of people stating an opinion. As for lying about talking to Russians, that talking obviously had nothing to do with the election. It's meaningless, and not criminal by any stretch of the imagination.

You have precisely nothing, which is why douche bag Dim politicians are talking about it less and less.
You have done what the trump defenders do, you switch from meddling to collusion. Like I said in a previous post, meddling may or man not be a criminal offense depending on the circumstances. Collusion is entirely different.

170426-russia-meddling-election-poll_rgbc9d.jpg

Vlad sez Nyet!

Trump sez 'Four!'

Country sez what the fuck?

sad
Which is disturbing since to date there is not one fact in evidence to support the allegation the Russian government did anything to meddle in the election and Obama's DNI, James Clapper recently said there was no evidence of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. The lesson to be drawn by this is that Barack Obama is the most talented and unprincipled liar to have ever sat in the Oval Office, and the Democrats in Congress who are pushing these lies are some of the most unprincipled politicians to have ever served in Congress.

They got none. You snowflakes haven't produced a shred of evidence domenstrating they did.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Numerous persons connected to the trump campaign lied about meeting with Russian officials or people closely connected to the Russian government. Those trump representatives getting caught lying about those meetings equate to evidence of wrongdoing.

Your partisan opinion means nothing in regards to the topic. You are claiming there is no evidence and when it is pointed out to you that there is evidence you do exactly what I said you do, you deny it or in this case, ignore it. It is those lies that have influenced the majority of Americans into believing the intelligence communities analysis and conclusions that Russia meddled in the 2016 US Presidential election.
You posted no evidence of collusion, moron. You only posted proof of people stating an opinion. As for lying about talking to Russians, that talking obviously had nothing to do with the election. It's meaningless, and not criminal by any stretch of the imagination.

You have precisely nothing, which is why douche bag Dim politicians are talking about it less and less.
You have done what the trump defenders do, you switch from meddling to collusion. Like I said in a previous post, meddling may or man not be a criminal offense depending on the circumstances. Collusion is entirely different.

ROFL! Funny. It's the douche bag snowflakes who have started talking about "meddling" when the charge against Trump is that he "colluded." No one has ever disputed that Russia meddled in our election. They always meddle in it. Simply posting a video from RT constitutes meddling. The charge of "meddling" is absurd and meaningless. That's why you douche bags have suddenly started talking about meddling rather than collusion. You know you haven't got a chance in hell of making the later charge stick.

TMT got it wrong. "James Clapper recently said there was no evidence" of any wiring tapping of Trump not "of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government."

bripat cannot get any of it right.

The FBI do.

The DOJ does.

The intel agencies do.

Name one.

Quote someone other than Brennan saying any such thing.
That is the wrong question.

The right question is, "Are the DOJ, FBI, Defense Intel Agency, Comey, and so forth, all in Trump's administration, involved in investigations of Trump associates and Russians and Manafort and Cage and Flynn, that we know of? That answer is 'yes'".

[

Vlad sez Nyet!

Trump sez 'Four!'

sad

/---- Now all you need is irrefutable proof. We're waiting
Why is irrefutable proof needed? The public can make judgments based on circumstantial evidence, common sense, and logic.

You douche bags are talking about prosecuting Trump for some kind of crime. For that you need enough evidence to convince a jury. So far you have nothing. You can't even name the crime he's supposedly guilty of committing.

The FBI do.

The DOJ does.

The intel agencies do.

Proof of what ? That nobody cares ?

I don't get this question in the context of my post.

Proof that these intelligence agencies have evidence of Trump colluding with Putin. All we really have proof of is that the Obama administration engaged in espionage on the Trump campaign.

ROFL! Funny. It's the douche bag snowflakes who have started talking about "meddling" when the charge against Trump is that he "colluded." No one has ever disputed that Russia meddled in our election. They always meddle in it. Simply posting a video from RT constitutes meddling. The charge of "meddling" is absurd and meaningless. That's why you douche bags have suddenly started talking about meddling rather than collusion. You know you haven't got a chance in hell of making the later charge stick.

Bang on !!!

We meddle...everyone does.

Billy Bush certainly did when he released that infamous tape on Trump.

People will cry that "the Russians can't do that".

Then what about all that money that went to Clinton's campaign (not the Foundation) as I understand it...from foriegn nations.

The last I checked, it was legal....and it certainly constitutes meddling....

The FBI do.

The DOJ does.

The intel agencies do.

Proof that these intelligence agencies have evidence of Trump colluding with Putin. All we really have proof of is that the Obama administration engaged in espionage on the Trump campaign.

I said they don't care....that nobody cares....I am confused.

Vlad sez Nyet!

Trump sez 'Four!'

sad
Wow, a 6.5-month blitzkrieg of media disinformation to influence the people for the 2018 election and the best they managed to get was that the American people suspect that Russia may have tried to influence the election.

I think that the people are slowly waking up to the agenda driven media that uses the First Amendment to lie for their own causes.

The FBI do.

The DOJ does.

The intel agencies do.

O.K.

I see what happened. You were responding to Jake "the liar" Malarky. Her posts don't show up on my screen as I have that asshole on ignore.

Why do you respond to her. She's a deceitful moron (it took about three weeks for me to figure that one out) who screamed and yelled about the Tea Party....then watched her establishment get it's ass kicked....twice.

I guess I should take her off ignore as I am sure her posts are just like the other piss-for-brain lefties who had to start wearing diapers since Trump was elected.

Sun Devil 92 know that:

The FBI do.

The DOJ does.

The intel agencies do.

Had to unignore content to get something cleared up. So I was actually exposed to your electronic farts once again. And I was reminded of why I don't think your posting is worth the electrons it takes to put on my screen.

Keep howling there Fakey......

You sit on the sidelines with the rest of the lefties and watch as Trump runs the show. How's it feel. You've been a loser from the start....at least you are consistent.

Those agencies don't care.....dickweed, and neither does anyone else. Except for a handful of lefties who stain their "depends" every time they think about it.

The great majority of Americans didn't care about the election and they don't care about this.

Speaking of elections.....

You lost.

Suck on it.

Forum List

Back