Poll: Most Americans Think Russia Tried to Meddle in Election

Sun Devil 92 knows that:

The FBI do.

The DOJ does.

The DOD defense agency does.

The intel agencies do.

The great majority of Americans do.

Investigations take time, and in this case, the investigators want it air tight.

If it does not lead to Trump, fine.

If it does, he is gone.

[

170426-russia-meddling-election-poll_rgbc9d.jpg

Vlad sez Nyet!

Trump sez 'Four!'

Country sez what the fuck?

sad

/---- Now all you need is irrefutable proof. We're waiting
Why is irrefutable proof needed? The public can make judgments based on circumstantial evidence, common sense, and logic.

/---- would you like to lose your job based on circumstantial evidence or would you demand irrefutable proof you did something wrong?

[

Vlad sez Nyet!

Trump sez 'Four!'

sad

Why is irrefutable proof needed? The public can make judgments based on circumstantial evidence, common sense, and logic.

/---- would you like to lose your job based on circumstantial evidence or would you demand irrefutable proof you did something wrong?
Then be patient and wait. Flynn served at the pleasure of both Obama and Trump. Both presidents fired him.

They got none. You snowflakes haven't produced a shred of evidence domenstrating they did.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Numerous persons connected to the trump campaign lied about meeting with Russian officials or people closely connected to the Russian government. Those trump representatives getting caught lying about those meetings equate to evidence of wrongdoing.

ROFL! These "lies" don't amount to a mole hill in the Sierras of Democrat lies.
Your partisan opinion means nothing in regards to the topic. You are claiming there is no evidence and when it is pointed out to you that there is evidence you do exactly what I said you do, you deny it or in this case, ignore it. It is those lies that have influenced the majority of Americans into believing the intelligence communities analysis and conclusions that Russia meddled in the 2016 US Presidential election.
You posted no evidence of collusion, moron. You only posted proof of people stating an opinion. As for lying about talking to Russians, that talking obviously had nothing to do with the election. It's meaningless, and not criminal by any stretch of the imagination.

You have precisely nothing, which is why douche bag Dim politicians are talking about it less and less.
You have done what the trump defenders do, you switch from meddling to collusion. Like I said in a previous post, meddling may or man not be a criminal offense depending on the circumstances. Collusion is entirely different.

/---- Did Obozo meddle in the Israeli election or did he collude?

Numerous persons connected to the trump campaign lied about meeting with Russian officials or people closely connected to the Russian government. Those trump representatives getting caught lying about those meetings equate to evidence of wrongdoing.

ROFL! These "lies" don't amount to a mole hill in the Sierras of Democrat lies.
Your partisan opinion means nothing in regards to the topic. You are claiming there is no evidence and when it is pointed out to you that there is evidence you do exactly what I said you do, you deny it or in this case, ignore it. It is those lies that have influenced the majority of Americans into believing the intelligence communities analysis and conclusions that Russia meddled in the 2016 US Presidential election.
You posted no evidence of collusion, moron. You only posted proof of people stating an opinion. As for lying about talking to Russians, that talking obviously had nothing to do with the election. It's meaningless, and not criminal by any stretch of the imagination.

You have precisely nothing, which is why douche bag Dim politicians are talking about it less and less.
You have done what the trump defenders do, you switch from meddling to collusion. Like I said in a previous post, meddling may or man not be a criminal offense depending on the circumstances. Collusion is entirely different.

/---- Did Obozo meddle in the Israeli election or did he collude?
:lol:

Trying to meddle is one thing...

Successfully meddling is quite another...

Pray, tell us, what number of voters switched from Shrillary to Drumpf in reaction to information released about Shrillary?

Pray, tell us, how many voting machines did they penetrate, in order to electronically change the vote-tallies in their precints?

The bigger questions are...

1. why did the Dems - with Shrillary's blessing - put Bernie behind the eight-ball in the Primaries?

2. why aren't you looking at her "sins"? - if she was innocent, all the 'meddling' in the world would not have made a sliver of difference

Dumb-asses... time to move on, and try Winning The Future, rather than Refighting The Past.

Then again, it's what whiney-bitch snowflakes like to do...

Safer, and less work that way.

The BIG LIES work. The biddable buy the bullshit and vote; obviously K3 is easily led and voted for Trump.
Wrong, Buffalo Breath, I voted for Shrillary.

Now, answer the phukking questions, bubble-head...

1. why did the Dems - with Shrillary's blessing - put Bernie behind the eight-ball in the Primaries?

2. why aren't you looking at her "sins"? - if she was innocent, all the 'meddling' in the world would not have made a sliver of difference.

----------------------------

If you have evidence to quantify and measure this 'meddling', to aid the group in judging whether it had a substantive impact upon the election, then, by all means, present it.

This is your big chance.

-----------------------------

If your girl was innocent, then none of this would matter very much would it?

But she wasn't, was she?

Shrillary was Corrupt Competence.

In her place, we now have Corrupt INcompetence, which is even worse.

But that does not change the fact that she is corrupt.

Her corruption carried a hefty price tag.

On November 8, 2016, she paid that price.

It is very easy to call someone "corrupt", and even easier when no evidence is provided. "Lock her up" when a dozen or more investigations came up with zip and still biddable fools continue the BIG LIES ad nausea.

I voted for HRC, but I liked Bernie very much. I agree with most of his ideas, but the pragmatist in me knew he could never get The Congress to act on most of them. It's odd that more voters were not pragmatic, and could foresee the future when voting for a demagogue, a charlatan and a narcissist - what they got was all of this and a megalomaniac.

BTW, the newest (fake, lol) poll reflects nearly 3/4 of Americans disapprove of Ryan and McConnell.

Trump is still underwater, even when most of his supporters still believe him, and in him; something I find absurd. His first quarter approval rating is 41%, and is 14 points lower than was Clinton's first term, first Qtr. approval rating of 55%. The historical approval rate for first time Presidents is 61%.

Maybe as he continues to wag the dog he can improve, but if or when Brinkmanship devolves into a shooting war, the streets will once again fill with protests

[

Vlad sez Nyet!

Trump sez 'Four!'

sad

Forget irrefutable proof, there is no a single fact in evidence to support the allegation that the Russian government acted to influence the election and not a single fact in evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government. This complete lack of evidence will people who consider circumstantial evidence, common sense and logic to conclude the whole Russia thing is a hoax invented by the Obama administration to try to influence the election in favor of Clinton.

freewill does not know what he is talking about.

The key phrase is entitled to pay. If one resigns from the military, giving up all pay and benefits, one is off the hook. But if one retires and keeps his retirement pay plus benefits, the cage door closes. One can be recalled to be court-martialed.

Thus Flynn can be court martialed. That won't happen along as Trump is President.

Old jake expecting people to take his word for things, I think everyone is on to you jake.

I gave you a link, yet you do not provide the article that backs what you say. Only a fool would believe anything you or Obama ever said.

There needs to be a better word to describe a hack who defends an Edward Snowden or a General Flynn. Fool seems to be in the neighborhood.

Since Flynn accepted money, sat at a table with Putin and didn't comply with the required notification of his engagement with an unfriendly we can assume he was covering up something. That something is being investigated up to an including:

906a. ARTICLE 106a. ESPIONAGE « UCMJ – United States Code of Military Justice

Did Flynn insure Putin that Trump, if elected, would repeal the sanctions imposed by President Obama? If that can be proved ... and if Sessions does not do his job (pulls a McConnell, i.e. Misfeasance) we may have a Constitutional Crisis far beyond anything seen before.
You mean like the promise Obama made DIRECTLY to the Russians? You know the one you didn't give a crap about then??? THAT ONE?

Look at Obama's body language after he capitulates to the Russians, he could not try harder to convince them he was seriously in their pocket.

Flynn had absolutely no power when he said whatever he said to the Russians....Obama??

Hypocrites.

Apples and Antelopes ^^^ :
  • Obama was President; sanctions imposed are evidence he did not capitulate to the Russians;
  • Obama held Putin accountable - HRC wanted to continue the Obama Agenda; thus
  • Something stinks, and "Flynn has a story to tell", but only if he is promised immunity, which
  • Ought to make even a partisan hack think.

tmt writes "there is no a single fact in evidence to support the allegation that the Russian government acted to influence the election and not a single fact in evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government" with absolutely no access to the investigation.

Thus writes an unthinking person, tmt.

DOJ, the FBI, and the intel agencies say the Russian interferred, Divine Wind. That is not made up.

At the proper time, the evidence will be released, and the American traitors will be arrested if civilian, and if they are retired military receiving benefits, they will be called to active duty, remanded by the convening authority to house arrest.

In good time, Divine Wind.
Interfered by hacking the DNC and, probably, the RNC with selective release of the intel. Nothing the Russians released was a lie.

Still, if someone takes a shot at me, even if they miss and no damage was done, I'd be very, very pissed off.
You will have to do better about the DNC.

The Trumpers are in the thick of it. And the harm was done the second they colluded.
What do you mean about "do better about the DNC"?

There is no evidence thus far than anyone in the Trump campaign was involved in hacking either the DNC or RNC.

It is funny to watch left wing hypocrites get all self righteous just months after they were here lying and scrambling to tell us Hillary was not corrupt...

Do those same people know that President obama actually did meddle in the Israeli election? How do they feel about that....or that he had his people spy on Trump? How do they feel about that? Or that obama's IRS audited conservative groups to prevent them from fundraising....how do they feel about that? Or that obama's IRS held up the tax free status of political opponents to prevent them from participating in the election....how do they feel about that?

^^^^ Hillary did win the PV, easily, but the Trump collusion with the Russians cost her the election.
Incorrect. You might educate yourself on how a POUS is elected.
The Russians cost Clinton the election with their illegal meddling and the Trumper's assistance.

They had help from James Comey.
How? Are you accusing Comey of collaborating with the Russians? Lying under oath? Violating his oath of office?

Are these same people upset that the democrats rigged their own primary to prevent Bernie Sanders from winning....? Do you mean "meddling" like that?

Au contraire, federal investigations are looking into those very allegations.

Have they not contacted you, Divine.Wind and 2aguy?

^^^^ Hillary did win the PV, easily, but the Trump collusion with the Russians cost her the election.
The Russians cost Clinton the election with their illegal meddling and the Trumper's assistance.

How? Are you accusing Comey of collaborating with the Russians? Lying under oath? Violating his oath of office?

I'm accusing him of throwing the election by his selective releasing of information. Only one candidate was under FBI investigation on election day...And it wasn't Clinton.

Au contraire, federal investigations are looking into those very allegations.

Have they not contacted you, Divine.Wind and 2aguy?
Why would the FBI contact me about the DNC preselecting Hillary to be their candidate? It's legal for the DNC to pick their own candidate even though it's immoral that they misled their own members into thinking they had a choice.

I'm accusing him of throwing the election by his selective releasing of information. Only one candidate was under FBI investigation on election day...And it wasn't Clinton.
Comey threw the election? WTF is that nonsense?

You do realize Comey was compelled to testify before Congress, it wasn't his choice in either instance?

...I'm accusing him of throwing the election by his selective releasing of information...
And now all you need is reliable, quantifiable evidence, of a sufficient number of world-be Clinton voters switching parties or staying home, attributable directly and incontestably to such activity, and you'll be able to sustain such accusations - in a court of law, or the debate chamber. The truth is, most folks' minds were already made up; long before such.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back