Poll: Let's Grade Trump Year 1

Trump First Year Grade

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mueller appears to be getting quite a bit closer to Trump, with Steven Bannon now working with Mueller. You may not get a chance to grade his second year.

mueller_vs_trump__marian_kamensky.jpeg

In the special election in Wisconsin today--a 17 year seat held by a Republican just went to a Democrat. Scott Walker stated this loss is a wake up call for Republicans, and he too is up for reelection this November. Trump is headed out to Pennyslvania tommorow to try and save a congressional seat that is up in March in another special election, that appears to be in dire danger of changing over to Democrats.
Trump to help Pennsylvania GOP candidate for Congress amid Republican election year worries | Jamie Dupree - AJC
Scott Walker on Twitter

So we have Democrat governors in Virginia/New Jersey special elections. The state house in Virginia Democrats won for the 1st time in 25 years--in another special election. Doug Jones won in Alabama. Trump's motocade was booed in Atlanta Georgia last week.

31 House Republicans have announced their early retirement and will not seek reelection in 2018. The DNC has announced that it will be putting up candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS. And Ted Cruz is up for reelection this year. And Michael Wolff's book "Fire & Fury" is the top best seller.
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018
There's A Democrat Running For Every Texas Congressional Seat Next Year

Hmmm--so how well has Trump done this year is really answered in the loss's for Republicans around the country. And those loss's are going to be YUUUUUGE in November 2018.

You have awoken a sleeping giant in this country, and it's pissed. With Trump continually throwing gasoline on the fire with his comments and tweets, it's going be a bloodbath for Republicans in the midterm.

tsunami.jpg

Last edited:
The better question is why did the o/p start this troll thread if he expected everyone to give the orange nutcase high grades. A normal person would understand that 70% of us think he’s a disaster.

70% of USMB is rightwing nut jobs
That is why he put up a "scientific" poll

Do you think they understand that the world is laughing at them?

Like it did for the last 8 years when they knew they could roll over a weak kneed president?

That's false and in your delusional mind only. NOW the world is laughing at us and we've lost our influence. But ... at least you have a white supremacist in office, right? :thup:

A- for actually rolling back regressive policy and reducing the damage of the meat puppet faggot.

Any other republicrat except Ted Cruz would not have actually reversed the leftist agenda.

Mueller appears to be getting quite a bit closer to Trump, with Steven Bannon now working with Mueller. You may not get a chance to grade his second year.

mueller_vs_trump__marian_kamensky.jpeg

In the special election in Wisconsin today--a 17 year seat held by a Republican just went to a Democrat. Scott Walker stated this loss is a wake up call for Republicans, and he too is up for reelection this November. Trump is headed out to Pennyslvania tommorow to try and save a congressional seat that is up in March in another special election, that appears to be in dire danger of changing over to Democrats.
Trump to help Pennsylvania GOP candidate for Congress amid Republican election year worries | Jamie Dupree - AJC
Scott Walker on Twitter

So we have Democrat governors in Virginia/New Jersey special elections. The state house in Virginia Democrats won for the 1st time in 25 years--in another special election. Doug Jones won in Alabama. Trump's motocade was booed in Atlanta Georgia last week.

31 House Republicans have announced their early retirement and will not seek reelection in 2018. The DNC has announced that it will be putting up candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS. And Ted Cruz is up for reelection this year. And Michael Wolff's book "Fire & Fury" is the top best seller.
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018

Hmmm--so how well has Trump done this year is really answered in the loss's for Republicans around the country. And those loss's are going to be YUUUUUGE in November 2018.

You have awoken a sleeping giant in this country, and it's pissed. With Trump continually throwing gasoline on the fire with his comments and tweets, it's going be a bloodbath for Republicans in the midterm.

tsunami.jpg

Republicans just got sick of winning under Trump, that's all. :rolleyes:

A- for actually rolling back regressive policy and reducing the damage of the meat puppet faggot.

Any other republicrat except Ted Cruz would not have actually reversed the leftist agenda.

No all GOP candidates were campaigning on taxes and reducing regulations, (years) before Trump showed up. Trump didn't come up with this, he just followed along.

Ted Cruz is up for reelection this year. The DNC has announced that they are running candidates for every single congressional seat in Texas. And with a 40% legal American Hispanic voting population in Texas, I imagine Ted Cruz is sweating bullets about right now.

This is the Trump effect on the public. Anyone that endorsed Trump, which Ted Cruz eventually did--is looking at a tsumani. Anyone that will allow a candidate like Trump to accuse his father of being a conspirator in the assasination of JFK, and insult his wife like Trump did,and continually call Cruz --"lying Ted" and then endorses him has no business being an elected official. It just shows he's nothing more than a "political opportunist. He's proved that time and time again with his midget minions in the house, that have continually called for a shutdown at every opportunity. His constant calls to defund Obamacare, thereby leaving millions that were forced onto this program without insurance overnight. He's nothing but a JOKE.

22darcy-birther-cruzjpg.jpg

Last edited:
The better question is why did the o/p start this troll thread if he expected everyone to give the orange nutcase high grades. A normal person would understand that 70% of us think he’s a disaster.

Like it did for the last 8 years when they knew they could roll over a weak kneed president?

What a sad fuckfart little world, where you think life consists of "rolling over" people. :itsok:

You don't think other nations saw an opening with a President that leads from behind and didn't take advantage of it? Really? I have a bridge for sale I think you will be highly interested in Rube.

No all GOP candidates were campaigning on taxes and reducing regulations, (years) before Trump showed up. Trump didn't come up with this, he just followed along.

Ted Cruz is up for reelection this year. The DNC has announced that they are running candidates for every single congressional seat in Texas. And with a 40% legal American Hispanic voting population in Texas, I imagine Ted Cruz is sweating bullets about right now.

This is the Trump effect on the public. Anyone that endorsed Trump, which Ted Cruz eventually did--is looking at a tsumani. Anyone that will allow a candidate like Trump to accuse his father of being a conspirator in the assasination of JFK, and insult his wife like Trump did,and continually call Cruz --"lying Ted" and then endorses him has no business being an elected official. It just shows he's nothing more than a "political opportunist. He's proved that time and time again with his midget minions in the house, that have continually called for a shutdown at every opportunity. His constant calls to defund Obamacare, thereby leaving millions that were forced onto this program without insurance overnight. He's nothing but a JOKE.

If wishes were horses, then beggers would ride - and the Beast would be queen.

That's false and in your delusional mind only. NOW the world is laughing at us and we've lost our influence. But ... at least you have a white supremacist in office, right? :thup:

I'm going to let you bid on the same bridge I'm selling to Pogo. I read all the same media you do telling me to think Trump is a racist, I'm just educated enough to look at all the evidence and come to my own conclusions. When you treat everyone the same instead of treating them differently because of their color, that isn't racist. It's racist when you treat them differently because of their color. But your blinders won't allow you to see the truth in that statement. Trump will praise or ridicule any person equally regardless of their gender or color. Why do you only see it when the person has color?

I'm going to let you bid on the same bridge I'm selling to Pogo. I read all the same media you do telling me to think Trump is a racist, I'm just educated enough to look at all the evidence and come to my own conclusions. When you treat everyone the same instead of treating them differently because of their color, that isn't racist. It's racist when you treat them differently because of their color. But your blinders won't allow you to see the truth in that statement. Trump will praise or ridicule any person equally regardless of their gender or color. Why do you only see it when the person has color?

your opinion isn't of much use to me, sorry. see, I'm capable of saying, well, I agree with some things someone does, but not others. President Obama was respected. Trump is not. President Obama entered into a trade agreement which would have kept China from certain market shares and would have limited its influence. Donald pulled out of that trade deal, which allowed China to roll on in. Moreover, him psychopathically threatening a nuclear armed leader (whatever we might think of him) was stupid, ignorant and insane. Then we can talk about Donald destroying the state department which is a major humiliation for this country. Finally, Donald repeatedly whining that china should fix the korea problem let them know the US is not there for them and China moved into that void, too. As for your little bridge, I can see it from my office window. I'll be happy to sell it to you if you think Donald and his 30% of extremists in this country aren't a major fail.

What a sad fuckfart little world, where you think life consists of "rolling over" people. :itsok:

You don't think other nations saw an opening with a President that leads from behind and didn't take advantage of it? Really? I have a bridge for sale I think you will be highly interested in Rube.

thanks for the rightwingnut talking point.

again, i'll be happy to sell *you* that bridge.

your opinion isn't of much use to me, sorry. see, I'm capable of saying, well, I agree with some things someone does, but not others. President Obama was respected. Trump is not. President Obama entered into a trade agreement which would have kept China from certain market shares and would have limited its influence. Donald pulled out of that trade deal, which allowed China to roll on in. Moreover, him psychopathically threatening a nuclear armed leader (whatever we might think of him) was stupid, ignorant and insane. Then we can talk about Donald destroying the state department which is a major humiliation for this country. Finally, Donald repeatedly whining that china should fix the korea problem let them know the US is not there for them and China moved into that void, too. As for your little bridge, I can see it from my office window. I'll be happy to sell it to you if you think Donald and his 30% of extremists in this country aren't a major fail.

You bet, how about we wait until the Obama administration investigation is completed. Then we'll talk about respect for Obama.

As for your little bridge, I can see it from my office window. I'll be happy to sell it to you if you think Donald and his 30% of extremists in this country aren't a major fail.
Maybe someday you'll be able to see the top of the bridge. If you get a job you can rent some place with central heating with the hep of Section 8, and hey, the economy's is good. Sometimes food stamps just aren't enough.

No I just don't live in the freaking comic books, Jughead.

If wishes were horses, then beggers would ride - and the Beast would be queen.

We had a beast for a first lady until Jan 2017.

thanks for the rightwingnut talking point.

again, i'll be happy to sell *you* that bridge.

The one you live under ?

Forum List

Back