Poll: Is Anyone having second thoughts about global warming/climate change ?

Are you having second thoughts about the validity of climate change/global warming.

• i am

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • no, i am still convinced it's real and looming.

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Look everything the left touches goes to shit start there. IF man made global warming were true, the dumb ass liberals would only make it worse by destroying the very economies that could generate enough wealth to do something about it. Gawd but liberals are dumb as a brick.

The earth has grown warmer and grown cooler since the beginning....the difference is now you assholes are trying redistribute wealth over it

And we will all vote for the elected officials of our own choosing.

See ya later

Lame....you're a nothing LOL (watches you scamper off)

Educate yourself

ESRL Global Monitoring Division - Global Greenhouse Gas Reference Network

co2_data_mlo.png

No I still think its bullsh#t.

Look at all the regulations that have been thrown at the car industry and how they have complied....
Look at the solar efforts and wind turbines that have been installed....
Look at all the countries bragging about how much energy is now being produced by non fossil fuel.....

And all we hear from the left is how much worse climate change has gotten....???

There is more to the story here folks....
It's all about the left wanting more government control....

The earth has grown warmer and grown cooler since the beginning....the difference is now you assholes are trying redistribute wealth over it

See ya later

Educate yourself

co2_data_mlo.png

Far too much data has been exposed as doctored....educate yourself in that regard.

If people are the sole cause of climate change/whatever...
Why don't the Libs come clean on what they really want....
The limit on people that populate the planet....

Come clean Libs....

What is it you really want?

just checking the pulse of the politics usmb'ers.

i keep hearing consensus, and the discussion/debate is over. that certainly raises my interest.

no reason to discuss, imagine that.

i am personally disqualified because i always considered it a hoax cause my Dad did, but i'm voting anyway.

are you voting for a global warming candidate ??

It is real, it is happening, it IS NOT LOOMING. And there are a great deal many more issues to use in choosing a candidate.

The Climate has been changing for 4.5 Billion years and will continue to change. No one disputes that. The dispute lies in the claim that Middle Class suburbanites driving SUVs are the problem. Speaking of lies, if it is real, why then do the proponents feel compelled to corrupt data supporting their narrative? See East Anglia.

My climate has yet to change. When can I expect my climate to change to tropical? I sure could do without winter. Although there are some benefits to having cold winters.

When I read the dismal theorem by weitzman, which actually proposed that associating an INFINITE social cost to global warming is the correct valuation model... I confirmed my view that the economics it are nonsense and theft. The proposition is indeed sheer and complete nonsense. No one should take these people seriously.
I gave you a "winner" because you say its bullsh#t in such a nice way.

What is the most amazing thing about it is that these people actually keep getting paid to formulate their ever crazier theorems. It almost seems like the incentives are the reverse of normal.

See ya later

Educate yourself

co2_data_mlo.png

Exactly who is disagreeing with this?

Sometimes I really wonder if these liberals even have a capability to understand arguments. Parroting the Marxist indoctrination is so much more easier and an idiot might fall for it all the same.

Its real, so is air, water and land pollution. That is why so much money is being invested in alternative energy, its not a racket. We are trying to build a star, and many countries are signing up to lower carbon emissions. The earth is sinking, look at Texas.

The climate has been changing for millions of years. To think that we're anything other than a pinprick is the height of arrogance.
The height of ignorance maybe. Of course the climate has been changing for millions of years. And thousands of species have become extinct because they could not adapt to those changes fast enough.

The best scientific minds are telling you what is happening and in your invincible ignorance you deny their data while not producing any of your own, merely denial.

Its real, so is air, water and land pollution. That is why so much money is being invested in alternative energy, its not a racket. We are trying to build a star, and many countries are signing up to lower carbon emissions. The earth is sinking, look at Texas.

pollution is real. man made climate change is not.

If you fricken libs would focus on the real problem (pollution) you would have support from virtually everyone.

But when you try to make a fraudulent connection between pollution and climate, you lose everyone who is capable of logical thinking.

The climate has been changing for millions of years. To think that we're anything other than a pinprick is the height of arrogance.
The height of ignorance maybe. The best scientific minds are telling you what is happening and in your invincible ignorance you deny their data while not producing any of your own, merely denial.

No one has said that the climate is not changing, it has been changing for hundreds of millions of years and will be changing hundreds of millions of years from now. Man has never had any thing to do with it.

The left believes everything that the government tells them, for instance, if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor; then defends them when they are caught lying. It is a shame that many Americans have become so weak and gullible.

Lefty politicians know, that at some point in time, most people are going to get tired of their redistribution policies and revolt. So what they have done is-------->created a fantasy or myth, to allow them to convince people to keep doing what they are doing. And in all honesty, what are all the big solutions put forth by government to combat climate change? Taxes on behavior, or freedom. And what do they do with the taxes? Create more crony capitalists, or create new departments of phony people, amking the government grow larger.

Yes, it is all a scam, and the people of the left are so blind, they can't even see the government solutions, are really no logical solutions at all!

The height of ignorance maybe. The best scientific minds are telling you what is happening and in your invincible ignorance you deny their data while not producing any of your own, merely denial.

Nope, Ive studied it. Geological processes. Ive been a hydrologist/petroleum geologist for twenty years. Whenever I hear a scientist say that something is settled I immediately discount it. No good scientist ever says that type of rhetoric.

See ya later

Educate yourself

co2_data_mlo.png

It's true, burning fossil fuels releases carbon dioxide.
It also gives us this wonderful high tech society.
Allows us to feed billions of people.
And?

It's true, burning fossil fuels releases carbon dioxide.
It also gives us this wonderful high tech society.
Allows us to feed billions of people.
And?

Hey, guess what. I agree. I'm not advocating the elimination of fossil fuels. We have to use them - coal, oil, nat gas. We need them. I'm just saying we need to fund research into alternatives and be gradually working on a transition. And I think nuclear will need to be part of the mix and that we need to be working dealing with the waste products.

Forum List

Back