Poll: Is Anyone having second thoughts about global warming/climate change ?

Are you having second thoughts about the validity of climate change/global warming.

• i am

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • no, i am still convinced it's real and looming.

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
No it doesn't especially when you only have 50-100 years of collected data. Geological cycles with warming and cooling and slight changes in CO2 have been occurring for millions of years. I've studied it.

Most likely, your "study" consists of reading conspiracy blogs.

Warming caused by natural factors shows stratospheric warming. We see stratospheric cooling. Hence, not natural.

Warming caused by natural factors shows a constant increase in outgoing longwave radiation over the whole spectrum. We see OLR going down in the greenhouse gas absorption bands. Hence, not natural.

Warming caused by natural factors starts at the surface. We see increased backradiation. Hence, not natural.

No blogs, just studying data and looking at the geological record.

Yeah, its that evil old sun that is sending down evil radiation to overheat the earth. Can you libs pass a law forcing the sun to reduce its radiation?

Why do you think the sun is evil? You're going further over the edge. Step back.

Wake the fuck up, man is not causing climate change,

Argument by incredulity fallacy. Good cultist.

Man is polluting the planet but that pollution is not changing the climate, its a hoax and you fools have bought into it like the ignorant sheep that you are. its really quite pathetic listening to your inane ramblings.

We get it. Your political cult tells you to scream it's all a fraud, and you're a loyal soldier. The cult gives meaning to your life, tells you what a special little snowflake you are, and you can't live without that emotional validation.

However, if there's some other explanation for your belligerent ignorance routine, we're all ears.

Your indoctrination is complete, you are a good student of the false prophet, algore the magnificent.

No I think the earth is warming a little and that pollution is a cause but I don't think it will be the biblical disaster people are saying it will be

No I think the earth is warming a little and that pollution is a cause but I don't think it will be the biblical disaster people are saying it will be

I thought the libs had given up on "warming" and now use "climate change".

pollution needs to be stopped, because pollution is bad for human beings, not because it causes climate change.

geez, people, wake up to the scam.

You actually linked to something by arch-fraudster Tony Heller?

Congratulations. It will now be correctly assumed that every word you say on every topic is proudly fraudulent. That's the only sensible conclusion if somebody is morally decrepit enough to link to a sleazy conman like Heller.

So, got anything not from a barking crazy conspiracy blog? No, you don't. Kook conspiracy theories are literally all your conspiracy cult has now.

just checking the pulse of the politics usmb'ers.

i keep hearing consensus, and the discussion/debate is over. that certainly raises my interest.

no reason to discuss, imagine that.

i am personally disqualified because i always considered it a hoax cause my Dad did, but i'm voting anyway.

are you voting for a global warming candidate ??

It is real, it is happening, it IS NOT LOOMING. And there are a great deal many more issues to use in choosing a candidate.

Indeed, climate change is happening. It always has.

It's called weather

There is a difference between weather and climate. Weather is what is happening outside your trailer window. Climate is what is happening within your hemisphere.

Malibu's Broad Beach 1972

image.jpg

Broad Beach in 2013

image.jpg

No it doesn't especially when you only have 50-100 years of collected data. Geological cycles with warming and cooling and slight changes in CO2 have been occurring for millions of years. I've studied it.

Most likely, your "study" consists of reading conspiracy blogs.

Warming caused by natural factors shows stratospheric warming. We see stratospheric cooling. Hence, not natural.

Warming caused by natural factors shows a constant increase in outgoing longwave radiation over the whole spectrum. We see OLR going down in the greenhouse gas absorption bands. Hence, not natural.

Warming caused by natural factors starts at the surface. We see increased backradiation. Hence, not natural.
what a load of double speak crap... speak to carbon dioxide, get pedantic on that. oh.. and define "natural".
oy vey weather guy.

Baxter Road on the Nantucket Coastline

image.jpg

don't anybody mention erosion... shhh.

i feel responsible, as though i should help to pay to rebuild those houses once they fall in the water. maybe we could go fund those pitiful earthquake zone el nino cliffdwellers.

Forum List

Back