Poll: How many days until Pres Trump say's America is Great Again?...

How many days until Pres Trump say's America is Great Again?

• 1 day

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Next Week

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Ah just shut the hell up

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
And takes credit for all of the good things Obama has done, although the republicans hated it then, now like it because Trump did it.

images
View attachment 107778
images
Well it took BHO 8 years to finally say "yes we did!" when in reality no he didn't.

And with Reagan his million dollar question was "do you feel better off now than 4 years ago?" concealed the fact that Reagan spent money with spiraling deficits to stimulate the economy the way Carter never could.

So in the case of DJ Trump, it may be anywhere from 4 to 8 years that he declares victory.

Obviously he can't say in 4 years only that the work is finished, or else he cannot also claim that you and I need him for 4 more years.

So my money is on 8 years, at his farewell, when Pence is inaugurated President.

:D

Prob'ly 4 years...

... when the slogan will change to...

... Keep America Great Again.
Maybe, but I think he will mimic Reagan and say something like "do you feel America is greater than it was 4 years ago?" !!

:D

He cannot make America great again because he has no good plan and his people don't like his policies.
The role of the US President is to give vision to the Nation and the World.

Trump has done so nicely with his inauguration speech.

Now he just needs to get Ryan and McConnell (who are paid liars and thieves) onboard as well.

ironically, Schumer may turn out to be Trump's most reliable ally, since most of Trump's goals are "populist" -- for the people.

He cannot make America great again because he has no good plan and his people don't like his policies.
The role of the US President is to give vision to the Nation and the World.

Trump has done so nicely with his inauguration speech.

Now he just needs to get Ryan and McConnell (who are paid liars and thieves) onboard as well.

ironically, Schumer may turn out to be Trump's most reliable ally, since most of Trump's goals are "populist" -- for the people.

I am Twittering all over about Ryan and McConnell..did you see my thread I just made...

We are a country … of just this perfect storm, if you will, with the natural resources to be developed, with the manpower, and with the intellect, and with the patriotism, the unity that a country needs in order to be so successful, to be great and to be a leader that other countries would wish to emulate.

Forum List

Back