Poll: Don’t Extend Bush Cuts for Wealthy

The average american makes around 45K a year. If you are making 250K, you are in the top 2% and doing very well.

Sorta true for the most part but why is pinning a financial hit, target on their back ok?

The Bush tax cuts for the rich was to be a temporary stimulus to spur the economy, but just like every other "trickle down' GOP fiscal policy it was a complete disaster that sent the economy into the toilet.
Having the failed stimulus resorted to the very successful Clinton plan will get the deficit strongly back on track.
If the GOP thugs try to hold the nation hostage again, I'd hope Obama just lets them all expire as we can't as a nation afford to extent them again for the richest of the rich.

10 years is temporary? LOL!

Another losing issue for Romney.

Poll: Don’t Extend Bush Cuts for Wealthy

As President Obama navigates a choppy economy in his reelection bid, he can rely on one comforting fact: Americans continue to strongly embrace his opposition to extending tax breaks for those earning more than $250,000 a year.

A new United Technologies/National Journal Congressional Connection Poll shows that only 26 percent of the public wants to see all of the tax breaks created during the George W. Bush administration, which are set to expire at year’s end, extended for at least another year. And only 18 percent want the tax breaks across all income levels made permanent, the position taken by Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

In January, when EVERYONE's taxes go up, just like many conservatives say they will, the ignorant sheeple will be going "What the Fuck just happened?"

If they're SO terrible, why did The Obama force the Dems to extend them?

If you are in such support of this bill, why are you not applauding Obama for signing it?

When you were given a test with a list of questions in school did you write down a question in the spot the teacher gave you to write an answer?
By the looks of things, he hasn't made it that far; all of his tests to this point have been True/false and matching.

Sorta true for the most part but why is pinning a financial hit, target on their back ok?

The Bush tax cuts for the rich was to be a temporary stimulus to spur the economy, but just like every other "trickle down' GOP fiscal policy it was a complete disaster that sent the economy into the toilet.
Having the failed stimulus resorted to the very successful Clinton plan will get the deficit strongly back on track.
If the GOP thugs try to hold the nation hostage again, I'd hope Obama just lets them all expire as we can't as a nation afford to extent them again for the richest of the rich.

It is dumb, but it is in the minds of W and the GOP that signed it. No kind of intelligence came out of that admin.

In the minds of W and the GOP that signed it, though no kind of intelligence came out of that admin.
If GWB was a moron for cutting taxes for the rich, what does that make The Obama, who forced His party to extend them?

If the tax cuts were SO terrible, why did The Obama force the Dems to extend them?

If you are in such support of this bill, why are you not applauding Obama for signing it?

When you were given a test with a list of questions in school did you write down a question in the spot the teacher gave you to write an answer?
By the looks of things, he hasn't made it that far; all of his tests to this point have been True/false and matching.

By the looks of your posts, the highest level of intelligence you have is your 5th grade diploma and certificate from Beck-U. Yeeeeeee ha! Guns n' bibles Jimmy-bob!

By the looks of your posts, the highest level of intelligence you have is your 5th grade diploma and certificate from Beck-U. Yeeeeeee ha! Guns n' bibles Jimmy-bob!

If GWB was a moron for cutting taxes for the rich, what does that make The Obama, who forced His party to extend them?

If the tax cuts were SO terrible, why did The Obama force the Dems to extend them?

Lets let the all the tax cuts expire.

After all fair is fair.

I'm sure the economy will come bounding back.

Yeah right.

Bush hired a hypnotist.

Bush hired a hypnotist.

When signing the extension for the tax cuts for the rich, The Obama said:

"In fact, not only will middle class Americans avoid a tax increase, but tens of millions of Americans will start the new year off right by opening their first paycheck to see that it's larger than the one they get right now,"
Obama Signs Bill To Extend Bush Tax Cuts - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

How does extending tax cuts for the rich keep taxes for middle-class Americans from going up?

An income of 250K a year does not make one wealthy.

If you believe that, then you don't have a fucking clue how to manage money.

To be in the top 5% of U.S. earners in 2009, you needed to earn $154,643 per year.

The top 1% earned over $343,927 a year.

So where does $250,000 fall? Top 2.5%?

Top 1 Percent: How Much Do They Earn? | Bankrate.com

I don't just believe sweetheart I know it.

We had an AGI of 278,000 last year but it wasn't really 278,000 because we invested nearly 100K into our business as capital improvements. Now the fucking government says I can't write off the entire 100K but can only write off less than one tenth of that.

So I made 287K but I never saw nearly 100K of that money. But according to idiots like Bam Bam, the fucking morons on capital hill and you I am some kind of robber baron.

So until you get a fucking clue don't tell me I can't manage my money. I guarantee you I know more than you about running a business and money management.

The average american makes around 45K a year. If you are making 250K, you are in the top 2% and doing very well.

The bush tax cuts gave all income brackets a break not just the so called rich.

So if a married father of 3 living in New York, New York makes $250,000 you would consider him wealthy?

I'd say roughly 30 seconds of research would be adequate in making you change your mind.

So if a married father of 3 living in New York, New York makes $250,000 you would consider him wealthy?

Answer yes or no please

If your answer is yes, be prepared for me to provide a basic run down of what a married father of 3 making $250,000 in New York pays in order to live a standard middle class way of life. Just fair warning.

If you're making 250K a year and you're not able to use that money to create wealth, then you aren't managing your money very well. If living in New York city is sucking up all your money, then you aren't prioritizing your goals. Obviously you'd rather live in NY than live somewhere cheaper and create wealth.

Besides, you're living a much better life in NY on 250K a year than what the other 98% of married fathers of three are living off of in NY city.

Last edited:

The bush tax cuts gave all income brackets a break not just the so called rich.

Why argue with these Losers. There is not one shred of Evidence that the Bush Tax Cuts "sent the Economy into the Toilet, Let alone didn't Create Jobs. In Fact it did Create Job Growth, it simply was not enough to offset the Down Turn in the Economy that was COMPLETELY unrelated to the Tax cuts.

It is dumb, but it is in the minds of W and the GOP that signed it. No kind of intelligence came out of that admin.

Yes, your claim that 10 years, now 12 years, is temporary, is dumb.

Answer yes or no please

If your answer is yes, be prepared for me to provide a basic run down of what a married father of 3 making $250,000 in New York pays in order to live a standard middle class way of life. Just fair warning.

If you're making 250K a year and you're not able to use that money to create wealth, then you aren't managing your money very well. If living in New York city is sucking up all your money, then you aren't prioritizing your goals. Obviously you'd rather live in NY than live somewhere cheaper and create wealth.

Besides, you're living a much better life in NY on 250K a year than the other 98% of married fathers of three are living off of in NY city.

Again, Left wing Ignorance. Many times the only way you can make that much, IS TO live somewhere like NYC.

Fucking fool.

I don't care where you live, if you are raising even a couple kids and make 250,000 a Year. You are not Rich, You are Middle Class. Yes if you manage your money right you should end up well off some day, but then only if Obama lets you fucking keep enough of it.

The problem is Obama think you are rich just because you make that much. He did not say you are only rich if you make that much and manage to save up your money lol. He wants to raise taxes on anyone who makes that much or more. regardless of Situation, Savings, or any other Factor. And he wants to Call them Millionaires to demonize them.

Last edited:

Answer yes or no please

Besides, you're living a much better life in NY on 250K a year than what the other 98% of married fathers of three are living off of in NY city.

Well maybe he'd rather live in NYC because that's where the company he works for operates.

So in your opinion, yes, the married father of 3 making 250k a year is rich?

Shall I provide a tax breakdown as well as the cost of living in the state?

An income of 250K a year does not make one wealthy.

It can if you earn that much year after year.

Income and wealth are two entirely different things.

Morons in DC think income makes you wealthy.

Income only makes you wealthy if you're allowed to keep it and prudently invest it.

Taking more income away from people reduces their ability to realize wealth and that's exactly what the fucking government wants.

Forum List

Back