UPDATED: ALL of Romney's Lies in One Place!

By Jack Jodell, May 31, 2012

Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney has spent his entire political life waffling on issues and telling one massive lie after another. This pathetic rich boy will say or do virtually ANYTHING if he thinks he can get a vote out of it. Because he is so shamefully dishonest, I thought I would begin a monthly listing of the biggst lies he has told each month, and I will continue this monthly listing all the way up until election day in November. I do this in the hope that the vast number of lies he tells may convince any fence-straddlers to vote against him, on the grounds that he thoroughly lacks moral character and is completely unstable and untrustworthy. The lies tallied here are numerous, but by no means 100% complete. To list EVERY lie Romney tells each day would require this blog to easily be twice or three times its average posting size, and I won’t put you through all of that. Consider this, then, a mere digest of Mitt Romney’s monthly lies. Just watch, though, as Romney’s Pinocchio-nose starts growing with each of these whoppers!

MITT ROMNEY’S LIES ROUNDUP FOR MAY 2012 | THE SATURDAY AFTERNOON POST

The following link contains numerous live links to Romney's lies:

Daily Kos: ALL of Romney's Lies in One Place! UPDATED YET AGAIN!

14 Bald-Faced Mitt Romney Flip-Flops That Were Dug Up By John McCain - Business Insider

On embryonic stem cell research, Romney's still developing a fully-formed position.

FLIP: “Speaking at a bioethics forum, GOP gubernatorial hopeful Mitt Romney yesterday endorsed embryonic stem cell research ... [Romney] endorsed embryonic stem cell research, saying the controversial science might one day help treat his wife’s multiple sclerosis in addition to numerous other degenerative diseases. ... Romney spoke extensively about his position on stem cell research, which also involves embryo destruction.” (Raja Mishra, “Romney Endorses Stem Cell Research, Is Silent On Cloning,” The Boston Globe, 6/14/02)

FLOP: ...On Feb. 10, 2005 ... Romney came out strongly against the cloning technique ... He vowed to press for legislation to criminalize the work. Romney’s opposition stunned scientists, lawmakers, and observers because of his past statements endorsing, at least in general terms, embryonic stem cell research.” (Scott Helman, “Romney’s Journey To The Right,” The Boston Globe, 12/17/06)

Read more: 14 Bald-Faced Mitt Romney Flip-Flops That Were Dug Up By John McCain - Business Insider

more+mitt.jpg

Radioman's Kansas City: PATHOLOGICAL VIDEO: 7 Mitt Romney lies exposed in 84 seconds.

MSNBC’s Martin Bashir took the time to slam Mitt Romney for allegedly lying, while using the Book of Mormon to lecture the Republican presidential candidate about the tenets of a moral character.

“It doesn’t matter how many times he hears the truth, Mitt Romney prefers to tell lies,” Bashir said, going on to call the leading GOP candidate “Mitt the Mendacious.”

Then, he [Bashir] wondered how Romney would be punished for lying, and whipped out the religious text of Romney’s faith.

“In Section 63, in verse 17 of the Doctrine and Covenants of the Mormon Church we find this: ‘All liars, and whosoever loveth and and maketh a lie, and the whoremonger, and the sorcerer, shall have their part in that lake which burneth with fire and brimstone which is the second death,’” Bashir said. “And from the Book of Mormon to Nephi, Chapter 2, Verse 34 we find this: ‘Woe unto the liar, for he shall be thrust down to hell.’”

More: MSNBC‘s Martin Bashir Uses Book of Mormon to Slam Romney’s Alleged Lies | Video | TheBlaze.com

Forum List

Back