POLL: Does the other side of the issues at least have reasonable points?

Does the other side of the issues AT LEAST make some reasonable points?

• Total voters
Pretty straightforward question here. As our political rhetoric becomes more binary and divided, I wonder how many of us believe that the other side of issues AT LEAST make SOME reasonable, understandable points when they argue their side. At least on the major issues confronting us.

Thoughts?

No, you and the left never have reasonable side ever!

And

This poll proves it!!

( Well you left the door open and I could not resist... Well I could but of course I would not! )

Now my actual answer is it depends on the subject and which side is discussing...

If you are asking about someone like Romnet or Bloomberg, why yes but if you are asking about Warren or Sanders?

No!

As for Trump?

Well Mac let just say let me know when he decides which side of the issue he is on and then I will discuss...

Pretty straightforward question here. As our political rhetoric becomes more binary and divided, I wonder how many of us believe that the other side of issues AT LEAST make SOME reasonable, understandable points when they argue their side. At least on the major issues confronting us.

Thoughts?
I chose yes, but it DOES depend on the topic, too. I hear some pretty nutty theories out there. As for major policy issues -- I often agree with the "other side" because I pick and choose--I'm an Independent and no party ever gets it quite right imo.

OMG, that was HILARIOUS!

There's absolutely NOTHING reasonable about providing Medicare for all, free healthcare to illegal immigrants, free college, and cancelling debt, breaking up ICE, open door border policies, etc.

Thoughts?

Mr Bitchin being ambiguous as fuck again...huh?

...Or it could be you're just flat out fucking dumb.

Yes...you isolated, mail order bride owning introverted hillbillies are always the uber intelligent among us.

Even my banjo thinks you're a dummy. :04:

Thoughts?

Yes...you isolated, mail order bride owning introverted hillbillies are always the uber intelligent among us.

You talk to your banjo?

Thoughts?

You talk to your banjo?

All us rednecks do. You hush now.

Thoughts?
You mean like "Trump is a mean poopy-head … IMPEACH" or "walls are immoral!!!?"

Thoughts?

Why don't you tell the class what you think it means, instead of throwing up partisan false narratives all the time, petunia?

Thoughts?
No.

Bloomberg is a flip flopper..............Dem to GOP to Independent to Dem...........Frankly I don't think he cares which party he belongs to as long as it has HIS BEST INTEREST IN MIND............

Not to derail the thread, but you just described our current president to the T.
He lives in your head daily now doesn't he...............LOL

And our country is better for it..............but you will not see it..............Trump 2020.......The Dems are in a hole........and are digging down looking for a way out.......

Ummm.....you get out of the hole upwards........oh well.....have fun digging............
:safetocomeoutff:

Well, I do see him on TV daily if that is what you mean.

And our country is better for it..............but you will not see it..............Trump 2020.......The Dems are in a hole........and are digging down looking for a way out.......

Ummm.....you get out of the hole upwards........oh well.....have fun digging............

Yes, the Dems are in a hole, they will lose to Trump. What does any of that have to do with my post?

I have listened to their issues and their answers. Some of the issues have a bit of merit, but they go to extremes to answer the problems.

Bloomberg is a flip flopper..............Dem to GOP to Independent to Dem...........Frankly I don't think he cares which party he belongs to as long as it has HIS BEST INTEREST IN MIND............

Not to derail the thread, but you just described our current president to the T.

:auiqs.jpg: Or maybe it's just funny to see Cult45 snowflake out every time someone criticizes their revered Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed).

Thoughts?
Why ..............you are now gonna get called a Racist by the TDS clowns.................You HATE BROWN PEOPLE.

Yeah......so much reason coming from the Dem party now..........Reason only if you get to smoke whatever the hell these Lunatics are smoking.

Pretty straightforward question here. As our political rhetoric becomes more binary and divided, I wonder how many of us believe that the other side of issues AT LEAST make SOME reasonable, understandable points when they argue their side. At least on the major issues confronting us. Thoughts?
Why don't you tell the class what you think it means, instead of throwing up partisan false narratives all the time, petunia?
They were indeed false narratives, Princess … leftarded narratives and they not only served to divide Americans, the idiots that spewed them didn't care then and don't care now.

Democrats are traitors … every stinkin one of 'em.

:auiqs.jpg: Or maybe it's just funny to see Cult45 snowflake out every time someone criticizes their revered Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed).
The Impeachment is a SELF GRATIFICATION TROPHY......Meaningless........oh .......and you get to try to get the votes to keep from losing in November still...........poor things.

Maybe the Fake Indian will do a War Dance and give you a little hope.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Thoughts?
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You expect the brainwashed parroting rube herd to say the other team has reasonable points? :lol:

Thoughts?
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You expect the brainwashed parroting rube herd to say the other team has reasonable points? :lol:
The nutters, no. But I'm always on the lookout here for people who haven't lost ALL their critical thinking skills.

Assuming they ever had them...

Trying to communicate with people like you is like trying to communicate with a wild-eyed jihadist or a protest sign-holding Westboro Baptist Church member picketing the funeral of a fallen soldier. A waste of time. You're a curiosity only for me. Your behaviors are fascinating. Your opinions are worthless.
Just in case you wanna know why nobody takes you leftards seriously:
Mail order bride owning extroverted buttholes? Agree

3l8xat.jpg

Trying to communicate with people like you is like trying to communicate with a wild-eyed jihadist or a protest sign-holding Westboro Baptist Church member picketing the funeral of a fallen soldier. A waste of time. You're a curiosity only for me. Your behaviors are fascinating. Your opinions are worthless.
Just in case you wanna know why nobody takes you leftards seriously:
Mail order bride owning extroverted buttholes? Agree

3l8xat.jpg
Another good example.

Forum List

Back