POLL: Does the other side of the issues at least have reasonable points?

Does the other side of the issues AT LEAST make some reasonable points?

• Total voters
I'M FUCKING AGAINST YOU.
But you are a moron who could not win a debate against a 6 year old. The only reason you are in the ring is because you get the same vote I do.
Awe...........do you need a tissue........LOL
I rest my case.
Good for you..............You want another ALMOST TROPHY...........LIke the trophy Hillary got.......hmmm

Dude, this is a discussion group not just insult group...

If you want to insult people just shout the window like a proper mad man...

I'M FUCKING AGAINST YOU.
But you are a moron who could not win a debate against a 6 year old. The only reason you are in the ring is because you get the same vote I do.
I rest my case.
Good for you..............You want another ALMOST TROPHY...........LIke the trophy Hillary got.......hmmm

That's the best some can do here, and I'm not kidding.

The problem I see is that the "extremes" are increasing in size. This cancer is metastasizing throughout our society & culture.

Nope. You keep saying this, but it doesn't make it "true". The reality is, if you polled the most Extreme Democratic positions, like Universal Health Care or Income equality, most people would favor it.

I rest my case.

That's the best some can do here, and I'm not kidding.
upload_2020-3-3_5-16-48.jpeg

That is how I know (and others know) the flaws in leftarded logic.
When you talk like this, you sound like an embarrassing moron and issue a 100% guarantee that you know less than nothing about logic.

Try me.

I have been debating leftardz like you for 30 plus years. I will bet money that I could argue leftarded (especially pro abort) points, as well as or even better than most leftardz can.

Anytime you are ready.

I have been debating leftardz like you for 30 plus years
Haha, no you haven't. You have been throwing hissy fits and spewing spoon-fed wingnut bumper stickers for 30 years, maybe.

Again.

Try me.

It won't cost you anything more than a little pride.

Have the mods set up a debate. I will argue the pro abort side and you argue the anti abortion side.

Haha, no you haven't. You have been throwing hissy fits and spewing spoon-fed wingnut bumper stickers for 30 years, maybe.

Again.

Try me.

Have the mods set up a debate. I will argue the pro abort side and you argue the anti abortion side.
Hmm, no, not that topic. I don't really have much of an argument, just a moral position that it's the woman's choice, and that, no, I don't know where the "cutoff" should be. That debate would fizzle quickly.

Again.

Try me.

Hmm, no, not that topic. I don't really have much of an argument, just a moral position that it's the woman's choice, and that, no, I don't know where the "cutoff" should be. That debate would fizzle quickly.

Name the debate then.

I have no doubt thst I can argue any leftarded political point better than you or any other leftarded can. AND THEN, I can also present the counter points against it.

Again.

Try me.

Name the debate then.

I have no doubt thst I can argue any leftarded political point better than you or any other leftarded can. AND THEN, I can also present the counter points against it.
Sure you can.

"Leftard political point"

See, there's about the limit of your debate skill.

Again.

Try me.

Name the debate then.

Sure you can.

"Leftard political point"

See, there's about the limit of your debate skill.

Try me.

Try me.

I have been debating leftardz like you for 30 plus years. I will bet money that I could argue leftarded (especially pro abort) points, as well as or even better than most leftardz can.

Anytime you are ready.

Guy, you can't even argue your anti-abortion points without coming off like a nasty little religious fanatic. I'm still waiting for you to come back to that thread where I mopped the floor with you. "Oops, I have to go take care of a legal matter!!!"

Forum List

Back