Poll: Does Hillary have a drinking problem?

Do you think Hillary might be an alcoholic?

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Can we get back to discussing Hillary' possible problems with alcoholism?
I think that's a bigger issue than her not having an actual press conference in almost a year.

Here's a pic of Hillary downing a beer while in Colombia....

original.jpg

:laugh:

Last edited:
Yeppers. hiLIARy is a lush.

One of the best lines I've heard recently was about hiLIARy being dehydrated and refusing to drink water. Here's the solution:

"Tell her it's vodka."

Despite this being a valid question about a presidential candidate, I just noticed its been moved to the 'conspiracy theory' forum. lol

Last edited:
Surely she drinks to deal with her reported cases of advanced Parkinson's, AIDS, MS, dementia and ringworm.

Holy crap, who could blame her.
Getting drunk is never the answer to any problem. :eusa_naughty::beer:

Nothing in this country is going to improve until we have a president who is willing to start making some tough/smart decisions.

Hillary is an alcoholic who has a history of fucking up.

I decided to start another thread about this in a different forum. I'm not here to upset anyone.
I'm only interested in having an honest discussion.

You don't need to wait for me. It's well known she doesn't like answering questions from the press.
Ask google how many she's done in the past year. :)

She hasn't done many, she's done more lately than Trump, who also doesn't like to answer questions, at least not honestly.
She has? Can you provide a link to her most recent one? Im sure I'm not the only one here who would like to see it.
Thanks. :)

Sure.

Clinton Now Gives Press Conferences While Trump Avoids Them

In the past two weeks, Clinton has taken informal and formal questions from traveling reporters on at least eight occasions, while Trump has not taken questions at a formal press conference for more than 50 days.

She has answered questions on a wide range of topics from handling ISIS, the structure of her family foundation, cybersecurity and about a television series she is watching, The Good Wife. At her recent appearances, she always appeared with a minder, the besuited press secretary Nick Merrill, and sometimes unexpectedly in the aisle at the back of her plane. She has taken a total of 63 questions, according to a tally provided by her campaign.

Trump, meanwhile, spoke briefly with a handful of reporters on Labor Day Monday and took a few questions. But his more controlled campaign since the installation of image maven Kellyanne Conway has meant Trump sticks much closer to the script.
Is that really your idea of a press conference? lol

I'm sure you're a nice person IRL, HappyJoy. I hope you'll understand why I wouldn't call that a press conference. Thanks anyway. :)

What specifically are you referring to? What I linked to refers to multiple events where reporters asked Clinton over 60 questions. That's the purpose of a press conference. Whether the press is seated or answering question on the plane.

How many press conferences has Trump had in September where reporters asked questions?
What you fail to mention is that the questions asked are provided to the reporters by Hiliary's campaign staff. If any other questions not on the list are asked, the bat ignores the question or makes a joke about it.

Hillary is an alcoholic. She's the last person we need making important decisions.

I was also being serious about asking various news networks to look into her drinking habits.

The last thing we need, or want, is a drunk making important decisions.

12 - yes
5 - no

It's not looking good for the Hillary supporters. Just saying.

Hillary hates doing press conferences as much as she hates going a few hours without a drink.

Get back to me with some of that....what do you call it...relevance?
You don't need to wait for me. It's well known she doesn't like answering questions from the press.
Ask google how many she's done in the past year. :)

She hasn't done many, she's done more lately than Trump, who also doesn't like to answer questions, at least not honestly.

Really? When was the last one she had? Not one on one set up interviews, actual press conferences?

Has Hillary Clinton not had a press conference in 269 days?

Has Hillary Clinton not had a press conference in 269 days?

Already answered sunshine, keep up.

Maybe you did answer but to say she has done more lately indicates you need to wake up, Happy.

Forum List

Back