POLL: Do you look at our politics as WAR?

Is Left vs. Right a "War" to you?

• Total voters
You don't compromise and cooperate with the enemy! PERIOD. The leftists policies are aimed at flooding America with nonwhites and the destruction and annihilation of whites.

Exactly! I’m a one-issue voter!

Make America non-white again!
If you vote democrat whether you realize it or not that's EXACTLY what their goal is,so by voting democrat yes you are helping them accomplish that.

Great! I’m happy to do my part!
At least you admit you want the white race to be gone....most leftists wrap it up on stupid buzz words like "anti racism" and "diversity" and bullshit like that.

Oh, I am definitely on the side of anti-racism and diversity.

By the way, no one dies from race-mixing. They just blend.
You mean like how Mollie Tibbetts was “race mixed”?

Both those words are just codes for Anti White. Race Mixing destroys blood lines. Its white genocide in slow motion. Instead of another white child or black child you get some mixed breed bastard that hates its self because it doesn't have real identity and instead some mixed mutt....my EX sister is a race traitor and has 2 half breeds who HATE being mixed....Enough mixing and it blends out the original races and creates one huge mud race...NO THANKS.

Your blood lives on in those dark children. Even of they, your sister, and you hate the thought.
Its not my blood. I didn't make the mutt's. My blood lives on in my 4 WHITE children with my WHITE Irish/French wife. Who the fuck knows what those 2 mutts of my EX sister are....just a coon for a daddy don't know him don't want to know him...she is nasty and so are her kids.

You and your sister share blood. As her kids, your neices and/or nephews, they share your blood. They share your genetics and probably share some traits that come from those genetics.
They share HER tainted blood and the thing she screwed to create 2 mutts. My kids have NON tainted blood as I had children with a woman of my own race not some negro beast of the field.

If you have the same parents, you share genes. Which means her darker children share some genes with your pale children.

But never mind that. The entire human race shares many more genes than we don’t share.
You share more genes with a dog than you don’t share by a very substantial margin.

Your mental scaling hasn’t appropriately adjusted for measuring extremely small genetic variances that decide entire species.

I do see the word used from time to time, and many actions & behaviors make it seem like people really do feel we're in a war of Left vs. Right today.

Do you personally feel this is, and should be, a war?

Please vote according to the closest description of your political position, thanks.
people like to use words to exaggerate something. In the current clime, fools think everyone is serious all the time.

the claims that everyone on the right is racist or on the left everyone is a commie..

war of words

when we start to pile our neighbors up like cord wood, then we are at war.

Soros's proto-Comminist democrat Party has no interest in American politics, they want one Party rule forever. What happened to the losing side acting civil? When the fuck did it become OK to use the power of the government again the other side?

Exactly! I’m a one-issue voter!

Make America non-white again!
If you vote democrat whether you realize it or not that's EXACTLY what their goal is,so by voting democrat yes you are helping them accomplish that.

Great! I’m happy to do my part!
At least you admit you want the white race to be gone....most leftists wrap it up on stupid buzz words like "anti racism" and "diversity" and bullshit like that.

Oh, I am definitely on the side of anti-racism and diversity.

By the way, no one dies from race-mixing. They just blend.
You mean like how Mollie Tibbetts was “race mixed”?

Are you comparing a rape/murder with consensual sex with a person of a different race?

There’s something very wrong with you.

Do you love rich people today or something?
OR just because it fits for this debate?
Don’t you normally hate the rich and income inequality?
You’re all over the place bud...where the fuck do you stand?

i'm sorry you can't follow a reasonable argument.

My point, that you don't seem to get, is that the same stupid inbred white states that keep inflicting Republicans on us, are the poorest and dumbest states. Which is why they stay poor and dumb.

Soros's proto-Comminist democrat Party has no interest in American politics, they want one Party rule forever. What happened to the losing side acting civil? When the fuck did it become OK to use the power of the government again the other side?

It became okay when the people clearly said no to the Fascist Game Show host, and the GOP inflicted him on the country anyway.

Tell you what, when Chicago isn't a freaking cesspool of violence and poor public education, I might be more receptive to the idea that it's just the white redneck assholes that are the problem. The only thing voting democrat gets is more poverty and higher taxes for those people lucky enough to find a job in a democrat economy.

Actually, Chicago's public schools are doing just fine... My sister works for the Catholic Schools, and she tells me they are doing very well. People don't send their kids to Catholic school for the education anymore.

Shallow partisan politics has infected our culture and society at nearly every level. Sports has been infected. Entertainment is now a constant source of political opinion and bias. "News" networks now have more one-sided "panel discussions" than real news. Freaking SEARCH ENGINES and social media have jumped into the fray. Restaurants. Retail stores. Coffee shops. High schools. This is just getting uglier by the day. And inescapable.

you Want some Cheese with that Whine, Stormy Mac?

It became okay when the people clearly said no to the Fascist Game Show host, and the GOP inflicted him on the country anyway.
You hillary panty-sniffers crack me up!

It's never OK.

I do see the word used from time to time, and many actions & behaviors make it seem like people really do feel we're in a war of Left vs. Right today.

Do you personally feel this is, and should be, a war?

Please vote according to the closest description of your political position, thanks.

American politicians and its alphabet agencies have weaponized democracy all over the world for decades in order to install shadow governments and otherwise control the outcomes of their elections.

They've brought their war to spread democracy home to America. Aka Divide and Conquer. And it's now war on us!

I, for one, intend to fight!

Last edited:
American politicians and its alphabet agencies have weaponized democracy all over the world for decades in order to install shadow governments and otherwise control the ourtcomes of their elections.

They've brought their war to spread democracy home to America. Aka Divide and Conquer. And it's now war on us!

I, for one, intend to fight!

Okay... You need to take your medications like the nice doctor tells you to.

You hillary panty-sniffers crack me up!

What cracks me up is you guys trying to pretend you really didn't fuck this up.

So you have a mentally unstable guy in the White House whose own staff has to apparently steal papers from him to keep him from doing crazy stuff. But you all pretend it's fine.
Cry me a river, traitor. Wipe the tears out of your eyes and get a job.

Are you referring to those REAL Americans...those who built this nation and the welfare system you need to survive?

Guy, you need to look at a map of where the federal dollars go.

Woe... Looks like the INBRED states full of WHITE TRASH rely on government aid more than the liberal, multicultural states.

FedAidtoStates-01.png

Oh, but it does get better.... Let's look at where the richest people in the country actually live? Oh, damn, most of them live in Blue states

2F17048900000578-3347520-image-a-72_1449340970250.jpg
A bunch of heavily black and brown states.

And that proves nothing. Most of them are likely to live near where they have their headquarters.

Here's the thing. If we decided to finally say "Fuck it" and divide the country up..

Democrats get the blue states, and Republican get the red states...

Which one of those countries would rich people want to live in.

View attachment 214511
Blue is conservative in Canada, idiot.

Which is appropriate because Canada is going blue.

Forum List

Back