Poll confirms "jewish fascism" has replaced "jewish democracy" in Israel

so what is your point ? lets together set the Big Israel and kill all the Muslims so we can live the peace ??? is this your solution .. yes we can try it ...

you represent your country here and i see that nobody could be more racist than Jews..
It is quite obvious that this poster is a newcomer to America. It really is a shame that they allow people with his mind set to immigrate here. Meanwhile, he knows nothing about the U.S. and how the Jews helped the Blacks get their civil rights. Why doesn't he tell us why the word for Blacks in Arabic which means slaves hasn't been substituted with a different term. While he is at it, he can tell us how racist the Muslims countries are against others. People like him blabber on and on about the Jews while his own people are busy killing innocent others. Maybe in the Muslim mind that is quite OK.

FA has a kernel of a point. Actually, in this dispute, both Arabs/Muslims and Jews are very racist, and at their core of their society is... RELIGION! So once again, religion has divided mankind into little groups who are all taught to hate each other, or that they are superior to the others. Now we have the US christians on the side of the Jews because they need armageddon in the Middle East before their god can come back (which is a main reason why the US won't stop Iran from building nukes, maybe delay them, but never stop them for good).
I don't see this conflict ever being sorted out. Religion demands domination, not resolution or conciliation.
good god

ima the troll said something vaguely sensible

must be an imposter

can't be ima, surely?? drima more like

It is quite obvious that this poster is a newcomer to America. It really is a shame that they allow people with his mind set to immigrate here. Meanwhile, he knows nothing about the U.S. and how the Jews helped the Blacks get their civil rights. Why doesn't he tell us why the word for Blacks in Arabic which means slaves hasn't been substituted with a different term. While he is at it, he can tell us how racist the Muslims countries are against others. People like him blabber on and on about the Jews while his own people are busy killing innocent others. Maybe in the Muslim mind that is quite OK.

FA has a kernel of a point. Actually, in this dispute, both Arabs/Muslims and Jews are very racist, and at their core of their society is... RELIGION! So once again, religion has divided mankind into little groups who are all taught to hate each other, or that they are superior to the others. Now we have the US christians on the side of the Jews because they need armageddon in the Middle East before their god can come back (which is a main reason why the US won't stop Iran from building nukes, maybe delay them, but never stop them for good).
I don't see this conflict ever being sorted out. Religion demands domination, not resolution or conciliation.
good god

must be an imposter

Notice that I've never before now responded to any of your posts? You know why? Because you've yet to say anything remotely interesting to respond to, this post included.

Israel: The End of the Dream

I have been pointing to the growing danger of religious and political extremism in Israel for years. Now the evidence is pouring in, confirming my diagnosis in every particular. First, the recent announcement that Israel’s largest party, Likud – the party of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu – is merging with Yisrael Beiteinu, a right-wing ultra-nationalist party founded by Avigdor Lieberman, a former bar bouncer who immigrated from Russia in 1978 and is now Israel’s foreign minister.

According to the survey, "a sweeping 74 percent majority is in favor of separate roads for Israelis and Palestinians in the West Bank." Even more ominously, "Almost half – 47 percent – want part of Israel’s Arab population to be transferred to the Palestinian Authority." In short, they favor ethnic cleansing. Among the disgusting details of this comprehensive scientific poll is this interesting tidbit:

"Most of the Jewish public (58 percent) already believes Israel practices apartheid against Arabs. Only 31 percent think such a system is not in force here."

When American critics of Israeli government policies describe it as an "apartheid state" they are simply agreeing with the views of the majority of Israelis, who know apartheid when they see it – and live it. Yet this designation is regularly cited by Israel’s American amen corner as prima facie evidence of "anti-Semitism." By this standard, 58 percent of the Israeli public can now be classified as anti-Semites.
Israel: The End of the Dream | My Catbird Seat
very good article: I also posted it on another thread

can you pass that joint around please not bogard it like that??

its cold and dark here in London UK and the clox went back last night

could do with a toke or two and so could others here

wonder what rosie would be like stoned

good god

must be an imposter

Notice that I've never before now responded to any of your posts? You know why? Because you've yet to say anything remotely interesting to respond to, this post included.
thank god for that

please continue non respondin like you just did!

good god

must be an imposter

thank god for that

please continue non respondin like you just did!
C'mon, say something intelligent, just this once. :lol:

Uncle Winnie was pretty succinct, wasn't he?
churchill was very racist and a war criminal
he starved a million indians, bombed kurds with gas and shot workers on strike and lots mor
and a great wartime leader 1940 to 42 only
kicked out after the war by a landslide
half brit half yank
which was which
a great writer all his life
Churchill was am alcoholic who liked to suck big long brown rods all day long. If sitting around taking a beating until the US army saves your bacon is great war strategy, then Churchie was a mastermind!
he was also bipolar..manic depressive

which war are you talkin

yanx didn't save anyone's bacon in either war, even their own

they came in right at the end in WW1 and did very little in Europe in WW2

they did nuke the nips, that's true..the japs

but Russia won world war 2 and beat the Nazis almost single handed at a cost of 25 million dead

Nazis had 120 divisions fighting Russia and 20 everywhere else put together.

USA eg Ford was makin money from both sides until the NIps caught you nappin in Hawaii which is ruled by Japanese Americans and the Yakuza today.

You yanx were f ing cowards in both wars by not coming in until the end and they knew who would win in ww1, or until they got zapped in pearl harbour in ww2

world war 1 was not a just war anyway; just mass mindless pointless slaughter

whereas in 1939 to 41 against the nazis my country stood alone for 2 years; one of the very few things we brits can be proud of

Last edited:
You yanx were f ing cowards in both wars by not coming in until the end
WTF are you talking about?

WWII officially started in 1939 and ended in 1945.

We came in, in 1941.

You need to get back on your meds!

One last thing, if it wasn't for us, you'd be speaking German right now.

Yeah, loinboy is right this once. We saved your asses. Hitler was bombing the shit out of London. You're lucky Japan attacked us and we came into the war when we did. Same thing for WW1. Besides, why should we get mixed up in European affairs, and fight your battles for you? What arrogance!

You yanx were f ing cowards in both wars by not coming in until the end
WTF are you talking about?

WWII officially started in 1939 and ended in 1945.

We came in, in 1941.

You need to get back on your meds!

One last thing, if it wasn't for us, you'd be speaking German right now.
re read what I said with your brains not loins.

i said we were alone from 1939 to 41 when you were bein cowards..mostly

not Rosie velt but congress

just spoutin false arrogant yankee history cliches doesn't do it

english is a germanic language and anglo-saxons are from germany, anyways

if you yanx had stayed out of both wars it would NOT have affected the result of either, not in europe anyway, in asia perhaps.

you may have saved the french and others from being taken over by the commies; the soviets would have beaten the nazis on their own and possibly gone into western europe but i doubt it.

foolish arrogant yanx know nothing of the world yet think you run it

we are grateful for what little you did and respect all your soldiers and martyrs for us.

we should have listened to woodrow wilson and his 17 points...great guy and another bipolar bear.

if his advice had been taken after ww1, hitler may never have arisen to power

and we are very grateful for the help of the Marshall plan, another great yank

you dont have any wilsons, roosevelts or marshalls now do you...only numbskulls like you.

Last edited:
Yeah, loinboy is right this once. We saved your asses. Hitler was bombing the shit out of London. You're lucky Japan attacked us and we came into the war when we did. Same thing for WW1. Besides, why should we get mixed up in European affairs, and fight your battles for you? What arrogance!
see what I said to pelvic chops in my last post

yes the nazis bombed all our cities but we kept our shit tigether

50,000 + brit civilians burned to death

but then we over reacted with the yanx and committed a terrible war crime

bombing war targets is fine

but we and you killed a million innocent germans.....krauts in cities that had no war targets like dresden, cologne etc etc

that we should both be ashamed of, uncle winnie and y'all

yes we were very very lucky and won the war because of the enemies' blunders

above all hitler attacking russia, then japan attacking you, as you say

if hitler had not invaded russia we would surely have lost and i would never have been born what with havin a jewish mum; she would have been gassed

and we are grateful for your protection in europe via NATO

help yes

saving our asses, and my jewish ass...no

actually only half my ass is jewish; the dad half is alsatian which is half french and half german,

but jews are greedy female chauvinist sous and claim the whole ass if it is your mums which is true in my case...................

we brits are all multi mongrel bastards like you yanx. we aint an ancient race like you think.

hitler and the fascist jap nips blunders and uncle joe stalin did the ass saving between them

with help from winnie,yank unk sam and all lots of heroes of all lands

not to forget 10 million chinese who died fighting japan. war in china started earlier, didn't it?

Last edited:
What rights do jews have in arab countries?

Palestinian Jews have the same rights as anyone else.
I think Tinny's mind has gone south. He still doesn't seem to realize that Israel is actually a country. However, it was the Jews who were called Palestinians before Israel became a state, and the Arabs were called just Arabs or Syrians. Tinny would have insulted them if he called them Palestinians because it would be like he was calling them a Jew. Tell us, Tinny, who manned the Palestine booth at the World's Fair in 1940. What was the Jerusalem Post originally called?

Returning to the subject of this thread.

The poll about Jewish opinion that matters is the israeli erection to come

we will see how any crypto=fascists there are who vote for Liebermann

Nyeten Yahoo aint no kinda fascist, just a very wounded soul brainwashed by his late Dad and traumatised by the death of his brother at Entebbe Uganda during the raid there.

but Liebermann was briefly a bouncer in Moldova, a Jewish Mafia guy, and an ethnic cleansing advocate and a suspected associate of the Kach Kahane party which in israel is a terrorist group and banned..

so crypto fascist i think is no exaggeration to describe him

bbc here are saying the union of the 2 will get less seats than if they ran separately

we will see, wont we

Last edited:
Israel belongs to the All mighty.

The people too. However some believe that only they can sit here without anyone else from a different ethnic groups. the some are from both sides of the political map.
There is not a chance in hell, God condones what Israel is doing to the Palestinian's. God doesn't choose people who torture children and treat others like they are a sub-human race. You are fuckin' delusional, if you think HE embraces people who do that.

Would HaShem agreed to what the Palestinians are doing to us?

Or to what have been done to Jews around the world? and still happened to the Jews simply because of their religion?

Again, all you blaim us for, can be adressed back at you.

What rights do jews have in arab countries?

Palestinian Jews have the same rights as anyone else.
I think Tinny's mind has gone south. He still doesn't seem to realize that Israel is actually a country. However, it was the Jews who were called Palestinians before Israel became a state, and the Arabs were called just Arabs or Syrians. Tinny would have insulted them if he called them Palestinians because it would be like he was calling them a Jew. Tell us, Tinny, who manned the Palestine booth at the World's Fair in 1940. What was the Jerusalem Post originally called?
HOSSY

Its true what you say...not sure about Syrians tho

The pals until 1948 would have had a very local identity with their village or town and being Arab as you say

But that doesn't make them any less of a people or their rights any less.

Ironic that true Nationhood has been given to our beloved pals by the Zionists just like their part ancestors the Phillistines gave the Jews in the bible the need to have a king and judges and become a sort of nation.

Its almost as if the bible roles have been reversed in every way; actually quite spookily so.

e'g Phillistines came from europe just like the jews later came back from europe
Joshua took Jericho first and Rabin gave it back first under Oslo.
Jews had the west bank in bible times; canaanites (pals ancestors) had the whole coast
now its the other way around

its Almost like the Indian theory of Karma...what goes around, etc

I'll spell that out in detail if you or anyone else likes but only if politely asked to do so.

Last edited:
Israel belongs to the All mighty.

The people too. However some believe that only they can sit here without anyone else from a different ethnic groups. the some are from both sides of the political map.
There is not a chance in hell, God condones what Israel is doing to the Palestinian's. God doesn't choose people who torture children and treat others like they are a sub-human race. You are fuckin' delusional, if you think HE embraces people who do that.

Would HaShem agreed to what the Palestinians are doing to us?

Or to what have been done to Jews around the world? and still happened to the Jews simply because of their religion?

Again, all you blaim us for, can be adressed back at you.
quite right both Lipush and Loinboy

God and Allah if they exist surely truly hate their chosen stiff necked followers who do violence

not just one side

but Lipush, doesn't the Torah say ......................do not kill

then that jews under joshua were asked to kill a whiole lot of folx in jericho etc etc

not in self defence...they were attacking Jericho etc without any provocation whatever accordin to the bible

whether that is story or history, the ethics are there in the torah both ways...kill and dont kill, including killing gays as well.

so which is right???

does hashem...a tribal name...allow killing or not or has she changed sex and become more nurturing since joshua????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back