Poll confirms "jewish fascism" has replaced "jewish democracy" in Israel

We're most sure hamasabadians wished there were more bombs and more children in that hospital for PR purposes. They would bomb one themselves, if it promised to look good on TV, of course.
Sorry, your lame rap is now in the "boy who cried wolf" files.
Crying wolves is palistanian occupation, as well as shooting their own, like they shot Muhammad Al Dura, of course.

according to the nazi shit-----GOLDSTONE found slitting the throats of infants to be legal if done by a NOBLE MUSLIM -----and nail bombs legal I am so impressed with the islamo nazi shit pull out bits and pieces from the goldstone report while perverts like sherri ----DANCE ON THE DEAD BODIES OF ISRAELI BABIES AND FART OUT "prove this thing I am stomping upon was once a baby"

sherri----not a single "pali " died in "cast lead" you cant PROVE that even one of those pictures of was not a cartoon or was ever was a HUMAN-----or even that any humans live in the shit hole. I have seen the same picture of the same fake lump a THOUSAND TIMES-----PS you are slime mold---one pali mother shot her kid and they took THOUSANDS OF PICTUREs-----she collected the SHAHID REWARD for each picture

now go sing your song "la la la la jews are better la la la la jews are better la la la jews are better 'cause the bible tells me so"
What do you know about being human, whore?

Crying wolves is palistanian occupation, as well as shooting their own, like they shot Muhammad Al Dura, of course.
Sorry, doesn't wash. The IDF does all the shooting of Palestinian's. Palestinian parents are no different than jewish parents, or Catholic parents, or mormon parents, or any other parents. But I would love to comment on yours, but the rules prohibit me from being completely honest with what I'd like to say to you.

In memorable words of Winnie Churchill "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population." So, what were those arab countries those arabs had been living in for the last 1000 years before their Paris-Dakar equivalent camel stampede to the mandate palestine?
So what are you saying, you wanna outlaw fucking?
Uncle Winnie was pretty succinct, wasn't he?

for the record----the poll reveals absolutely nothing

a similar type poll THRUOUT the middle east would be useful in determining just what the situation in GETTING ALONG is.

Anyone want to guess what the result of a poll question as "SHOULD JEWS HAVE RIGHTS EQUAL TO MUSLIMS IN PALESTINE" might be? or how about "SHOULD JEWS HAVE RIGHT EQUAL TO MUSLIMS IN SAUDI ARABIA"?????

The term for it isn't RACIST, kids.

The term to describe the ISRAELI POV that this thread is complaining about is ETHNOCENTRIC.

I only point this out because Palestinians and Sephartic Israeli Jews are both members the same RACE, but clearly they are members of a different ethnic culture

It's not race that differentiates the Isralei Jews from the Arabs, it's CULTURE.

...and inbreeding.

Something with which you have had some tragic personal experience I take it. :D

Sorry, doesn't wash. The IDF does all the shooting of Palestinian's. Palestinian parents are no different than jewish parents, or Catholic parents, or mormon parents, or any other parents. But I would love to comment on yours, but the rules prohibit me from being completely honest with what I'd like to say to you.
After palistanians shot Muhammad Al Dura to frame jews it sounds funny, of course.

apartheid? Yes
racist? well they are the same race and there's no such thing as race, but yes

So, while they are of the same race and you don't believe in racial classifications anyway, you do believe Israel and/or Israelis are racists. Interesting. :D

for the record----the poll reveals absolutely nothing

a similar type poll THRUOUT the middle east would be useful in determining just what the situation in GETTING ALONG is.

Anyone want to guess what the result of a poll question as "SHOULD JEWS HAVE RIGHTS EQUAL TO MUSLIMS IN PALESTINE" might be? or how about "SHOULD JEWS HAVE RIGHT EQUAL TO MUSLIMS IN SAUDI ARABIA"?????
Jews enjoy equal rights in Iran.

That's why so many live there.

This is dedicated to my little dog bitch known as irosie91 the ptomaine slut

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKoZMke594A]I'm Your Boogie Man-KC And The Sunshine Band (With lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Now lookie here princess, IRosie is a woman. If you want to play tough guy with someone, try me. Oh & this song I dedicate to you. ENJOY!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA]The Asshole Song By Jimmy Buffett - YouTube[/ame]

I have worked very closely with people from MANY MANY parts of the world-----I have never encountered people who harbored SO MUCH HATRED as do muslims----to say muslims have no problem with "other religions" is an idiotic and gross lie Muslims DESPISE all non muslim religions and some muslim sects I quickly learned that I wanted to know what a muslim thinks of jews---I would pretend to be a christian and visa versa-------I have no problem finding out how INTENSELY muslims hate hindus -----but the interesting issue was that they expected ME to hate them just as much LOL

for fcking I have relatives thru marriage who survived the filth of shariah shit holes-------even the ONE who left Turkey which is the best of the shitholes has something to say about the filth of shariah lands

so what is your point ? lets together set the Big Israel and kill all the Muslims so we can live the peace ??? is this your solution .. yes we can try it ...

you represent your country here and i see that nobody could be more racist than Jews..
It is quite obvious that this poster is a newcomer to America. It really is a shame that they allow people with his mind set to immigrate here. Meanwhile, he knows nothing about the U.S. and how the Jews helped the Blacks get their civil rights. Why doesn't he tell us why the word for Blacks in Arabic which means slaves hasn't been substituted with a different term. While he is at it, he can tell us how racist the Muslims countries are against others. People like him blabber on and on about the Jews while his own people are busy killing innocent others. Maybe in the Muslim mind that is quite OK.

Keep trying-----fcking----you want me to be shit on YOUR LEVEL-----nope muslims are not all shit-----but SHARIAH IS ALL SHIT ISLAMICISM IS ALL SHIT ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM CALIPHATE CRAP IS ALL SHIT unfortunately there is a growing trend among muslims to support that shit

That's because the only way for a muslim man to get his wife to agree with him is to beat her until she does.

you are fcking demagogue
No doubt, even though the way he expresses himself in English is awkward, it seems like he first learned the vulgar words. Probably the first vulgar word he learned in English now appears in his screen name.
'Disgust' over Muslim wife-beating book | Ontario | News | Toronto Sun

Vague general opinion polls regarding attitudes a group of people have towards THE OTHER GROUP of people have no value without COMPARISONS The opinion poll in Israel---in order to be reasonably evaluated would have to be compared so a similar style poll in a MUSLIM COUNTRY A good way of testing the poll would be to test SAUDI OPINION regarding the "rights" of its 20% non muslim population as in "SHOULD THEY HAVE RIGHTS EQUAL TO MUSLIM CITIZENS"? Israel exists in the MIDDLE EAST and half of the population actually does have a FAMILY LEGACY of living in "muslim" countries Evaluating Israeli popular "opinion" in isolation is silly
Your posts are so irrational, it hurts just to read them. I have to believe, you use your brain so little, that if it was you in the back of that limosine going through Daily Plaza in November 1963, Oswald would be alive today, because nobody would've noticed anything had occured.

C'mon, give iro a break, she's like 92, and those left over bits at the bottom of your KFC bucket look tasty and succulent next to her bony gristle of a corpse. A rather poor excuse for an almost dead woman. And she loves Israel so much, she lives in the US. :lmao:
IRosie is probably in her 60's, but you, Ima, remind me of a video which was shown several years ago. It was a video of a NeoNazi group giving speeches in some city in the U.S., and all the blond NeoNazi girls were yelling out Sieg Heil. For all we know, you appeared in that video. By the way, Ima, how old are you now? Most young women are out working nowadays and do not have time to post on message boards. Or are you just a lonely house frau whose husband keeps her at home cooking sauerbraten and shining his jackboots?

Now lookie here princess, IRosie is a woman. If you want to play tough guy with someone, try me. Oh & this song I dedicate to you. ENJOY!

The Asshole Song By Jimmy Buffett - YouTube
Right topic, wrong song.

Jimmy's too laid back. I only listen to him when I want to get drunk and screw.

Here's my theme song...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JoKJsjtLxw]Denis Leary - I'm an asshole - YouTube[/ame]

After palistanians shot Muhammad Al Dura to frame jews it sounds funny, of course.
The only jews that get framed, are on YOU TUBE.
Does Mr. Butcher Boy really think that we believe he cares about the Arabs or any Muslims? It is amusing to see him get on his high horse while he uses this board as his big chance to bash the Jews.

Does Mr. Butcher Boy really think that we believe he cares about the Arabs or any Muslims? It is amusing to see him get on his high horse while he uses this board as his big chance to bash the Jews.
I've already stated (more than once), I could care less about either side. Why should I? It doesn't affect my daily life in any way. I care about getting a job. Keeping my car in running condition. Having enough money to get laid on payday. And having enough beers to get through all the weekend football. Why would I give a shit about things happening on the other side of the world?

The only reason I comment on this stuff, is because I got a pet peeve about people bullshitting me. And it's not even good bullshit.

When the people of MALDIVES --------VOTED to restrict citizenship in that country to MUSLIMS ONLY ---------I do recall islamo nazis describing the vote as a FINE EXAMPLE OF DEMOCRACY -----they voted. gee----I do not recall any of the usual suspects describing it as MUSLIM FASCISM

AN INTERESTING POINT FOR DISCUSSION. >>>> If israel VOTED to restrict Israeli citizenship to JEWS ONLY-----would that be "DEMOCRACY IN ACTION" or "JEWISH FASCISM"????

Forum List

Back