POLL: Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

• Yes - I do believe this

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • No - It's just partisan hyperbole

Votes: 100 70.9%
  • Schnitzel

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
God...........you have got to be kidding me...............some of them have been fired for their dangs lies now...........Please..........I know you aren't that dense.
I'm just asking you to give me an example of one of them. I gave several examples of why Trump is like a Nazi.

Trump is like a Nazi...........sounds like a song from Neil Young.

God...........you have got to be kidding me...............some of them have been fired for their dangs lies now...........Please..........I know you aren't that dense.
I'm just asking you to give me an example of one of them. I gave several examples of why Trump is like a Nazi.

Trump is like a Nazi...........sounds like a song from Neil Young.
Well recently the kids in cages.............under Obama...........the missing children who were turned over to relatives under Obama............When caught in the lies they just ignored it and changed the topics.

Your point was whatever it takes to fill your leftist greed for other people's money. It's the dumbest talking point in your endlessly inane ideology. People who want to keep what they earned are greedy. People who want other people's money are just getting what's owed to them, baby
Dude, you waffle more than IHOP!
Your point was whatever it takes to fill your leftist greed for other people's money. It's the dumbest talking point in your endlessly inane ideology. People who want to keep what they earned are greedy. People who want other people's money are just getting what's owed to them, baby
Dude, you waffle more than IHOP!

Do you know what you said means? I don't think so

Well recently the kids in cages.............under Obama...........the missing children who were turned over to relatives under Obama............When caught in the lies they just ignored it and changed the topics.
But there are kids in cages under Trump. And Trump has no plan to reunite kids with their parents.

BTW, Obama did not enforce a zero tolerance policy.

He will never approach Hitler status
I didn't say he would. I just said there are similarities between this government and what went on in Germany in the early 30's.

Calling a news source fake news doesn’t violate the Constitution. They are free to report whatever they like, we are all free to respond to what they report.
I don't have a problem with his "fake news" mantra, because I know why he does it. But he called the press the "enemy of the state", which is a completely different thing. What do you do to enemies?

Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!............You could say that about any government and still be right.

But there are kids in cages under Trump. And Trump has no plan to reunite kids with their parents.

BTW, Obama did not enforce a zero tolerance policy.
LOL...........using lies and missing kids that weren't missing from Trump........

Obama did catch and release...........which is no border anymore.

Then they whine over the Flores Law...........and the time of 20 days........That can be easily fixed by CONGRESS...........or have they forgotten how to do their dang job................not to mention funding family centers..

Show me the bills trying to fix these things...............

That's exactly what you said, dumb ass. You said for Trump to criticize any of the media is to attack the Constitution
No I did not say that. I said Trump calling the media the "enemy of the state", was an infringement on freedom of the press.

Do you have the balls to be honest?

One post, two lies.

Trump has never called the media the enemy of the state. You're lying about what he said.

Second lie, read the above in red.

Here you go, liar

A free press is a Constitutional right. Any infringement upon that right is an infringement against the Constitution.

"Fake news" is just a label Trump puts on anything he doesn't like to hear or see. It has nothing to do with the truth or falsehood of the media claim. It's his way of discrediting the source, because he's got no valid argument against it.

You've proven who's dishonest

afraid? of what? YOU? you give yourself much more credit than you deserve.

for fucks sake---i answered you. & i JUST said that no matter what, you'll believe what you want, see what you want, hear what you want , because you need something for your paranoid, angry, misguided brain to wrap around so you can actually feel something other than that numbness in your head. ya, that's the ticket.

now, time for you to come up with some more delusional fantasies.... it's all you got. btw, i'm STILL waiting for you to cough up your evidence showing my ACTIONS, that you claim you have done 'in the past'.

you lie so much,, i am sure you believe it. so, c'mon... hop to it. lol...lol...LOL....

You lied to support the justification for violence by your side violent brown shirts.

That is an action showing support for using street violence in response to political speech by your political enemies.

NOt a normal thing in America. Not by far.

Hence, my simple question. Are you a marxist? YES OR NO.

i don't lie. why are you? i said i don't condone violence. never have been involved in any violent act. never will unless my body is touched. i said i understand WHY it happens. so where in any of that do you get off saying otherwise?

because you are out of your fucking mind & delusional beyond anybody else i've crossed paths on this board. i answered you already on whether or not i am a marxist. not good enough for you? that falls under too fucking bad. i do see that you still haven't shown anything by me that validates your delusions or you would have produced something... anything that would.

you = :cuckoo:

me = :fu:

1. You lied to provide political cover for your side's use of violence in response to speech.

That is actively supporting violence.

2. YOu say you answered the question, but I've read all your replies, and I still don't know if you are a marxist or not.

Are you a marxist, yes or no?

lol... 'my side'..... i don't have a 'side'. i certainly lean left but i am not a liberal. i am not even a (D). i answered you when i said i was as much a marxist as you are. & i don't lie.

but you just did. again. as usual. don't you get tired of it?

You did lie in order to provide political cover for the violence of the left's street thugs.

That was an act of support, and your denial is not credible.

YOur "answer" such as it was, to whether or not you are a marxist, was evasive, at best.

You obviously do have a side.

Are you a marxist or not?

lol.... i answered you already, cartoon boy. & the last time i'll say this....

if you don't like the answer then...

too

fucking

bad.

You lied to support the justification for violence by your side violent brown shirts.

That is an action showing support for using street violence in response to political speech by your political enemies.

NOt a normal thing in America. Not by far.

Hence, my simple question. Are you a marxist? YES OR NO.

i don't lie. why are you? i said i don't condone violence. never have been involved in any violent act. never will unless my body is touched. i said i understand WHY it happens. so where in any of that do you get off saying otherwise?

because you are out of your fucking mind & delusional beyond anybody else i've crossed paths on this board. i answered you already on whether or not i am a marxist. not good enough for you? that falls under too fucking bad. i do see that you still haven't shown anything by me that validates your delusions or you would have produced something... anything that would.

you = :cuckoo:

me = :fu:

1. You lied to provide political cover for your side's use of violence in response to speech.

That is actively supporting violence.

2. YOu say you answered the question, but I've read all your replies, and I still don't know if you are a marxist or not.

Are you a marxist, yes or no?

lol... 'my side'..... i don't have a 'side'. i certainly lean left but i am not a liberal. i am not even a (D). i answered you when i said i was as much a marxist as you are. & i don't lie.

but you just did. again. as usual. don't you get tired of it?

You did lie in order to provide political cover for the violence of the left's street thugs.

That was an act of support, and your denial is not credible.

YOur "answer" such as it was, to whether or not you are a marxist, was evasive, at best.

You obviously do have a side.

Are you a marxist or not?

lol.... i answered you already, cartoon boy. & the last time i'll say this....

if you don't like the answer then...

too

fucking

bad.

From my read on you, your support of political violence, your deep hatred you show of your political enemies, your refusal to simply answer the question with a yes or no,

I think you are a marxist.

^^^ :yapyapyapf: ^^^ ^^^ :cuckoo: ^^^ ^^^ :th_BlackHelicopter:^^^ ^^^:auiqs.jpg: ^^^

No, considering your support of political violence, and your refusal to answer the question, concluding that you are indeed a marxist is hardly Black Helicopter time.

YOur hyperbole over a simple question, that you STILL have not clearly answered, also supports the idea that are one, and just don't like be outed.

Commie.

What rational person could even entertain such a ludicrous question? You really have to be on the loony fringe to even ask such a question. I mean, as just one of hundreds of reasons that this question is idiotic, consider the fact that part of Trump's family (including one of his daughters) is Jewish, and that Trump is proving to be the most pro-Israeli president in American history.

Wow, your stupidity has no bounds.

Hitler is to Jews as Trump is to non-whites.

The comparison is not who they are attacking but the methods, dumbass.
Hitler was to Jews as Democrats are to whites.

Forum List

Back