Poll: Americans overwhelmingly oppose sanctuary cities

[

The guy that robs a 7 11 doesn't effect me either, but that doesn't mean there shoukdn't be a penalty.

You libs are all the same, you have no respect for our country, our borders and our sovereignty. Go away.

Except she didn't rob a 7/11. In fact, nothing she was doing was hurting you or anyone else.

So why all the anger?

They hate beaners.

It's really that simple. Same reason they love Trump. He pisses off liberals.

Don't overthink a conservative's thought process. They certainly aren't.

[

The guy that robs a 7 11 doesn't effect me either, but that doesn't mean there shoukdn't be a penalty.

You libs are all the same, you have no respect for our country, our borders and our sovereignty. Go away.

Except she didn't rob a 7/11. In fact, nothing she was doing was hurting you or anyone else.

So why all the anger?

They hate beaners.

It's really that simple. Same reason they love Trump. He pisses off liberals.

Don't overthink a conservative's thought process. They certainly aren't.

So just open the doors and let them flood in.

I approve of deporting illegals. Don't know how Jesus would feel about it, you'll have to ask him.

What did this mother of two (and her children) ever done to you that you'd want to deport them.

You see, I only think you should punish people when they do something bad. to me, it's insane that this woman got deported, but the cop who shot that kid 16 times when he was lying on the ground is still walking around free.

I don't think this woman did anything that was actually bad.

:boohoo:

So you don't have an answer. The thing is, punishing this woman will not cure whatever anger you have.

"My anger", is based on the fact that we have immigration laws and they need to be followed. Why are there so many damn Dimocrats today that have no problem with our immigration laws being violated?

I approve of deporting illegals. Don't know how Jesus would feel about it, you'll have to ask him.

What did this mother of two (and her children) ever done to you that you'd want to deport them.

You see, I only think you should punish people when they do something bad. to me, it's insane that this woman got deported, but the cop who shot that kid 16 times when he was lying on the ground is still walking around free.

I don't think this woman did anything that was actually bad.

:boohoo:

So you don't have an answer. The thing is, punishing this woman will not cure whatever anger you have.

"My anger", is based on the fact that we have immigration laws and they need to be followed. Why are there so many damn Dimocrats today that have no problem with our immigration laws being violated?

You can just ignore the laws you don't agree with, or sections of the Constitution for that matter. Even some Dem law professors are concerned about the left's blatant lawlessness.

Once again, liberals are in the minority. Keep on taking to the streets though, we love it.

51237807.jpg

Autoplay: On | Off
An overwhelming majority of Americans believe that cities that arrest illegal immigrants for crimes should be required to turn them over to federal authorities.

The poll shows that President Trump has broad public support in his effort to crack down on sanctuary cities.

A survey from Harvard–Harris Poll provided exclusively to The Hill found that 80 percent of voters say local authorities should have to comply with the law by reporting to federal agents the illegal immigrants they come into contact with.
Poll: Americans overwhelmingly oppose sanctuary cities

lolol, you're citing polls after the Right unanimously declared polls rigged and worthless?

Because they are dumb laws that don't really work?

Here's the thing. I could end the "Illegal" problem in ten minutes.

No Walls. No Deportations. No Roundups.

Instead, you go after the nice white and mostly rich people who hire them because they don't want to pay an American a fair wage.

Everything from the construction site hiring a bunch of Polish scabs because they won't complain about safety issues, to the Rich assholes who hire Lupe because they don't want to raise their own spawn, to the "do-it-your-selfers" who hire a bunch of Mexicans hanging outside the Home Depot to hang drywall on a Saturday afternoon.

start going after THOSE people, and you'll be surprised how fast the illegal problem dries up.

But instead, we will futilely play 'whack-a-mole' with illegals who will just be replaced by the next ones who sneak in, usually without having to crawl under a fence, while those rich people laugh at the dumb white trash who get upset because they don't have the work ethic to get those jobs.

Instead, you go after the nice white and mostly rich people who hire them because they don't want to pay an American a fair wage.

Everything from the construction site hiring a bunch of Polish scabs because they won't complain about safety issues, to the Rich assholes who hire Lupe because they don't want to raise their own spawn, to the "do-it-your-selfers" who hire a bunch of Mexicans hanging outside the Home Depot to hang drywall on a Saturday afternoon.

start going after THOSE people, and you'll be surprised how fast the illegal problem dries up.

But instead, we will futilely play 'whack-a-mole' with illegals who will just be replaced by the next ones who sneak in, usually without having to crawl under a fence, while those rich people laugh at the dumb white trash who get upset because they don't have the work ethic to get those jobs.
Single term limits much easier way... making the career politician extinct.... shoot first ask questions later

Single term limits much easier way... making the career politician extinct.... shoot first ask questions later

That just gives more power to the unelected bureaucrats and lobbyists.

Because while those one-term wonders are still trying to figure out where the bathrooms are, the unelected staffers who will be there forever will be the ones making the decisions.

You just aren't very bright, are you?

That just gives more power to the unelected bureaucrats and lobbyists.

Because while those one-term wonders are still trying to figure out where the bathrooms are, the unelected staffers who will be there forever will be the ones making the decisions.

You just aren't very bright, are you?
One term limits would bring new ideas and aggressive policy's forword. And mainly kick them old fuckers out of there.

My three step approach:

Improve border security
Deport whenever possible
Throw ALL employers in jail who hire them

[

My three step approach:

Improve border security
Deport whenever possible

I notice punishing white people is the last thing on your list.

The first two are useless. You can deport all day, and replacements will find their way in. Nature abhors a vacuum.

The third one would be difficult, because we don't have enough room in the prisons now to keep the murderers locked up, you want to lock up some guy because he didn't check a fake SSN thoroughly enough for a temp job?

[

My three step approach:

Improve border security
Deport whenever possible

I notice punishing white people is the last thing on your list.

The first two are useless. You can deport all day, and replacements will find their way in. Nature abhors a vacuum.

The third one would be difficult, because we don't have enough room in the prisons now to keep the murderers locked up, you want to lock up some guy because he didn't check a fake SSN thoroughly enough for a temp job?

I didn't place them in any particular order.

Yes, you did. You put punishing white people last.

the white people who are causing the problem to start with.

You want to punish the poor brown people first, and they are the ones who are actually being victimized here.

Now, maybe later on today, you can go down to the rape shelter and tell those bitches they shouldn't have worn that slutty dress.

You want to punish the poor brown people first, and they are the ones who are actually being victimized here.

Now, maybe later on today, you can go down to the rape shelter and tell those bitches they shouldn't have worn that slutty dress.
Racist....

That's nice.

Trump still can't compel states to enforce federal law.
Well, yes he actually can.

The precedent was set up when the feds were given the power to rob states should they not agree to federal drinking age mandates. Our federalist system is utterly gone and that is one of the largest reasons why.

He actually didn't say anything about punishing white people.

I know, not your fault that you cannot see anything that does not involve race. It is a disability.

He actually didn't say anything about punishing white people.

I know, not your fault that you cannot see anything that does not involve race. It is a disability.

Most business owners- White.

Most illegal immigrants - Not White.

He wants to punish the non-whites with deportations and walls, but not the whites who are hiring them so they don't have to pay other white people a decent wage.

This isn't complicated, guy.

Forum List

Back