Poll: Americans overwhelmingly oppose sanctuary cities

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Once again, liberals are in the minority. Keep on taking to the streets though, we love it.

51237807.jpg

Autoplay: On | Off
An overwhelming majority of Americans believe that cities that arrest illegal immigrants for crimes should be required to turn them over to federal authorities.

The poll shows that President Trump has broad public support in his effort to crack down on sanctuary cities.

A survey from Harvard–Harris Poll provided exclusively to The Hill found that 80 percent of voters say local authorities should have to comply with the law by reporting to federal agents the illegal immigrants they come into contact with.

I saw that it was over 80% of Americans reject liberals sanctuary cities.....

Seems democrats are doomed.....:lol:

Once again, liberals are in the minority. Keep on taking to the streets though, we love it.

51237807.jpg

An overwhelming majority of Americans believe that cities that arrest illegal immigrants for crimes should be required to turn them over to federal authorities.

The poll shows that President Trump has broad public support in his effort to crack down on sanctuary cities.

A survey from Harvard–Harris Poll provided exclusively to The Hill found that 80 percent of voters say local authorities should have to comply with the law by reporting to federal agents the illegal immigrants they come into contact with.

Fake news, It's just fake news.

51237807.jpg

Fake news, It's just fake news.
Harvard University......could be.....:lol:

[
Let 'em stay in the streets and believe they speak for the people. Meanwhile maybe we'll actually get some of these people deported.

You mean the mother of two you deported last week, even though she has never lived in Mexico as an adult?

Arizona woman deported to Mexico despite complying with immigration officials

An Arizona woman who was in the US illegally but had been allowed to stay, on the condition that she check in annually with immigration officials, has been deported to Mexico after new policies put into effect by Donald Trump.

Guadalupe García de Rayos, a 36-year-old mother of two US citizens, was a non-violent felon who had for years complied with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (Ice) orders after being convicted of using a fake social security number to work.

But on Wednesday, when she went for her usual check-in, Ice agents took her into custody instead, separating her from her husband and children, who were waiting outside.

Seriously, you guys are proud of this? You think this is something Jesus would approve of?

[
Let 'em stay in the streets and believe they speak for the people. Meanwhile maybe we'll actually get some of these people deported.

You mean the mother of two you deported last week, even though she has never lived in Mexico as an adult?

An Arizona woman who was in the US illegally but had been allowed to stay, on the condition that she check in annually with immigration officials, has been deported to Mexico after new policies put into effect by Donald Trump.

Guadalupe García de Rayos, a 36-year-old mother of two US citizens, was a non-violent felon who had for years complied with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (Ice) orders after being convicted of using a fake social security number to work.

But on Wednesday, when she went for her usual check-in, Ice agents took her into custody instead, separating her from her husband and children, who were waiting outside.

Seriously, you guys are proud of this? You think this is something Jesus would approve of?

I approve of deporting illegals. Don't know how Jesus would feel about it, you'll have to ask him.

[

Too bad she broke the law.....her choice.....she is among the best and brightest Mexico tells us, so she will be celebrated by Mexico upon her return.....

I approve of deporting illegals. Don't know how Jesus would feel about it, you'll have to ask him.

What did this mother of two (and her children) ever done to you that you'd want to deport them.

You see, I only think you should punish people when they do something bad. to me, it's insane that this woman got deported, but the cop who shot that kid 16 times when he was lying on the ground is still walking around free.

I don't think this woman did anything that was actually bad.

What did this mother of two (and her children) ever done to you that you'd want to deport them.

You see, I only think you should punish people when they do something bad. to me, it's insane that this woman got deported, but the cop who shot that kid 16 times when he was lying on the ground is still walking around free.

Broke the law....

:boohoo:

[

You don't believe in Jesus hypocrite.

So you don't have an answer. The thing is, punishing this woman will not cure whatever anger you have.

[

Illegal is illegal... it's best if you stay secluded in your mothers basement.

So you don't have an answer. The thing is, punishing this woman will not cure whatever anger you have.

The guy that robs a 7 11 doesn't effect me either, but that doesn't mean there shoukdn't be a penalty.

You libs are all the same, you have no respect for our country, our borders and our sovereignty. Go away.

Forum List

Back