Poll: 85% of GOP approve of Trump's emergency to build the wall

Survey Results

If an election was held today between Donald Trump and Barack Obama, who would you vote for?
Donald Trump
143,256(65%)

Barack Obama
72,501(33%)

Neither
2,208(1%)

Who handles the role of “Commander-in-Chief” best?
Donald Trump
143,520(65%)

Barack Obama
74,176(34%)

Read Newsmax: Newsmax.com - Breaking news from around the globe: U.S. news, politics, world, health, finance, video, science, technology, live news stream
Urgent: Do you approve of Pres. Trump? Vote Here in Poll

As someone who voted for neither Obama nor Trump, I can very much assure you your "poll" is complete and utter bullshit. Obama would wipe the floor with him in a head to head election. Non-scientific online polls where anybody can vote only serve to placate uneducated rubes like yourself. The only people voting in a NewsMax online poll are people prone to reading NewsMax, a far right publication, so naturally, you're going to get a result that gives it to Trump in a landslide.

Which loser did you vote for?

Well, given the fact that Trump has zero votes to spare after having lost the popular vote, it's a potential electoral concern for him.

Fortunately he picked up a large percentage of independents.

Which he has squandered this time around. They are up for grabs again. The Next President (for 2020) will be determined by the Dems on what kind of Candidate they present just like the last time. They screwed the pooch the last time. I don't see them making the same mistake twice. Although I have seen the Reps make that same mistake more than a few times in a row gambling that the Dems will make some pretty huge mistakes. For the most part, the Reps have been right. Don't count on it to continue forever.

I havent seen a dem that can beat Trump.

Then you need to open your eyes. So far, there are three that have more than an even chance. Question comes up, which one will the Dems present or will they go off on another drunken bender and present another complete loser like the last time that even Trump makes look bad and that is a very hard thing to do.

What exactly are they going to run on is the big question. Dems have been spouting some wacked out shit these days and if their nominee agrees with the wacked out shit dems dont have a chance against Trump. And If things keep going the way they are I dont see any chance for a dem to win.

Funny you should bring up the whacky shit. Yes, some have. And those are not the ones to worry about. Like many of the whacky right wingers aren't usually the ones to worry about. I don't include Trump in with the whacky right wingers. He's not a right winger, he's not a conservative, he's in it for himself and no one else. The one that you have to worry about is the one that actually does what is good for the Country and is not a deep left winger and that is Biden. I watched a Gubernatorial race where one spoke from the heart and wasn't my choice while the other spoke from a note pad but still got lost and would go off the reservation. Guess which one won and also ended up with my vote? The one that spoke from the heart. The other guy was being told what to say and how to say it but otherwise didn't really have anything other than party lines to go with. And Biden can speak freely without a teleprompter about anything on a national level you can throw at him while Trump will either have to use the teleprompter or go off the reservation. Biden ain't Hillary by a long shot and Bill ain't his mate. It was tragic that his Son died so he couldn't run the last time but he's ready this time. And in all the Polls, Biden whips Trumps butt.

Yah, I know, the Polls have been wrong. But that was before Trump became President and has lost much of his support in many key areas. There won't be any squeaking by on this one. It's going to be a real race where he's going to have to go up against a real Candidate that doesn't have a ton of skeletons in his closet. He's going to be on the defensive all the way. Personally, I don't think he's up to that. Have a replacement in the wings about halfway through. And I don't mean Pence. Pence would be mince meat. There are much, much better Republican Candidates but it doesn't look like they will have any chance to be picked. Much like the Dems did in 2016.

So, don't get too settle in and think it's a cakewalk. And don't think character assassination and insults can work on this one. All it will do is make the voting public mad and drive many voters to the voting booth that would normally stay home. And that is something Trump cannot afford to do.

Fortunately he picked up a large percentage of independents.

Which he has squandered this time around. They are up for grabs again. The Next President (for 2020) will be determined by the Dems on what kind of Candidate they present just like the last time. They screwed the pooch the last time. I don't see them making the same mistake twice. Although I have seen the Reps make that same mistake more than a few times in a row gambling that the Dems will make some pretty huge mistakes. For the most part, the Reps have been right. Don't count on it to continue forever.

Then you need to open your eyes. So far, there are three that have more than an even chance. Question comes up, which one will the Dems present or will they go off on another drunken bender and present another complete loser like the last time that even Trump makes look bad and that is a very hard thing to do.

What exactly are they going to run on is the big question. Dems have been spouting some wacked out shit these days and if their nominee agrees with the wacked out shit dems dont have a chance against Trump. And If things keep going the way they are I dont see any chance for a dem to win.

Funny you should bring up the whacky shit. Yes, some have. And those are not the ones to worry about. Like many of the whacky right wingers aren't usually the ones to worry about. I don't include Trump in with the whacky right wingers. He's not a right winger, he's not a conservative, he's in it for himself and no one else. The one that you have to worry about is the one that actually does what is good for the Country and is not a deep left winger and that is Biden. I watched a Gubernatorial race where one spoke from the heart and wasn't my choice while the other spoke from a note pad but still got lost and would go off the reservation. Guess which one won and also ended up with my vote? The one that spoke from the heart. The other guy was being told what to say and how to say it but otherwise didn't really have anything other than party lines to go with. And Biden can speak freely without a teleprompter about anything on a national level you can throw at him while Trump will either have to use the teleprompter or go off the reservation. Biden ain't Hillary by a long shot and Bill ain't his mate. It was tragic that his Son died so he couldn't run the last time but he's ready this time. And in all the Polls, Biden whips Trumps butt.

Yah, I know, the Polls have been wrong. But that was before Trump became President and has lost much of his support in many key areas. There won't be any squeaking by on this one. It's going to be a real race where he's going to have to go up against a real Candidate that doesn't have a ton of skeletons in his closet. He's going to be on the defensive all the way. Personally, I don't think he's up to that. Have a replacement in the wings about halfway through. And I don't mean Pence. Pence would be mince meat. There are much, much better Republican Candidates but it doesn't look like they will have any chance to be picked. Much like the Dems did in 2016.

So, don't get too settle in and think it's a cakewalk. And don't think character assassination and insults can work on this one. All it will do is make the voting public mad and drive many voters to the voting booth that would normally stay home. And that is something Trump cannot afford to do.

Biden has zero chance of beating Trump.
Why would America change horses midstream and elect an unproven buffoon?
I just dont see it happening.

Just sit back and watch. And keep stirring the pot. It works real well to get more people to the Voting Booth.

Just sit back and watch. And keep stirring the pot. It works real well to get more people to the Voting Booth.

Yeah....hillary in a landslide.

Shocking that those "small government conservatives" suddenly love big government when they can get what they want from it.

Hypocrites.

The Constitution gave the Federal government few responsibilities originally, one of which was national security.

Finally, they are doing their jobs

Yep, Hillary has maintained her 20 point lead over Trump for over 6 years now.

Yep, Hillary has maintained her 20 point lead over Trump for over 6 years now.

Make sure you keep the division and the hate going. Keep that pot boiling. Never mind facts and issues. And don't worry about that pot boiling over. The same tactics won't work this time around. But I do hope you continue it. It would get very interesting.

Forum List

Back