Democrats Taunted Police and Threw Objects at Them During Shoot Out

I don't know if they were democrats but I do know they were morons.

Who in their right mind does this? Shots are being fired and they want to fight for the local dealer. Unbelievable.

Who in their right mind does this? Shots are being fired and they want to fight for the local dealer. Unbelievable.
They were Democrats.

Now this I can agree with. They were weapons grade idiots to be doing what they did while a shootout was going on. Lucky for them, the police did their job and managed to not let any civilians get hurt, even in spite of the crap they were pulling.

You're assuming stuff again.

Remember these guys intimidating voters in Philadelphia????

nn_04pwi_votercase_100720.blocks_desktop_large.jpg

Must be Republicans, huh?

No conservative would do this. Maybe a bit of a stretch to say they're Democrats BUT if they actually vote I would bet my life that exactly NONE of them vote Republican

Philadelphia shooting: Crowd taunted police officers while under gunfire—report
This neighborhood is 85% black, and blacks vote Democrat 88% of the time. So therefore one can assume the scumbags that disrespected law enforcement were Democrats. The DNC caters to these types and kisses Black Lives Matter Corp killer asses. Disgusting...how anyone can vote Democrat is beyond me.

Obama's Ferguson Effect in Philadelphia

The Ferguson effect is the idea that increased distrust of police following the 2014 shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri has led to an increased crime rate (or sometimes increased murder rate) in major U.S. cities.Ferguson effect - Wikipedia

Ferguson effect - Wikipedia

Quite a legacy from Hussein, huh?

You're assuming stuff again.

Funny how every single time something else happens, people have no problem saying the the Texas shooter was a Trump supporter, and every White Supremacist is a Republican....

But here you have a bunch of people harassing and taunting police, while police are getting shot, and this after BLM had a march down New York saying "we want dead cops"......

and here you are "You don't know they were democrats!".

.... because as we all know, it's Republicans that hate law enforcement, and love anarchy........

If people would practice what they preach, we would have fewer of these attributing every bad thing to the other side.

But as long as that's the standard in politics.... then these were democrats attacking police who were getting shot at.

AND BY THE WAY.....

When you see this crap, stop complaining about White Privilege. If you are defending the drug lords in your community from police, stop complaining that other people are more wealthy than you.

Last edited:
They were black...hence they are Democrats. Why can’t you use simple logic?
That can't be right...“And, you know, I have a great relationship with African Americans, as you possibly have heard. I just have great respect for them and you know they like me.”

"I have a great relationship with the blacks, I've always had a great relationship with the blacks."

Attributed to Mr DJ Trump Esq

They were black...hence they are Democrats. Why can’t you use simple logic?
That can't be right...“And, you know, I have a great relationship with African Americans, as you possibly have heard. I just have great respect for them and you know they like me.”

"I have a great relationship with the blacks, I've always had a great relationship with the blacks."

Attributed to Mr DJ Trump Esq
What does that have to do with my thread post?

Forum List

Back