Politics GOP worries rise amid hostile Trump comments on Latinos and Muslims

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
For the last time, folks....I don't get the GOP and why Trump worries them? I just don't get it. Trump is nothing more but a mirror into a party that has spent its entire capital on scaring the fuck out of white people with racist over tones of minorities. Now that they have a candidate that is saying all the shit, they've subliminally projected for years, they're all in a panic mode? Why? If anything is certain, they're now able to gather up all their supporters, put em in a box and hope they show up at the polls this Nov. and pray they do enough gerrymandering, enough behind the scenes disenfranchising of minorites and enough cheating to nail this shit down to the wall. Embrace your Hitler and keep it moving. After all White America is depending on you.

My only hope as they crave a repeat of Germany 39, that Trump ends his 1000 days with these morons scrambling around for bacon bits and used shoes to throw at his ass after ends their dreams of Nazi German all over again, the stupid white fools.
2016-06-03T230246Z_01_RDD19_RTRIDSP_3_USA-ELECTION-TRUMP.jpg
upload_2016-6-5_21-54-30.jpeg

Trump stupidly keeps shooting himself in the foot, but I just keep thinking about those candy-ass college punks and their "safe spaces", and the Mexican flag wavers, and rioters, and knowing they will be supporting Hillary makes it quite easy to pull the lever for Trump.

• Banned
Trump stupidly keeps shooting himself in the foot, but I just keep thinking about those candy-ass college punks and their "safe spaces", and the Mexican flag wavers, and rioters, and knowing they will be supporting Hillary makes it quite easy to pull the lever for Trump.
Lets get something clear, as citizens, we're free to vote for whomever we please...so do what is best for you....but be aware of this, I personally plan as with this last crop of fools you guys gave the majority too, to laugh you white people off the fuckin map...this man is gonna be your worst nightmare, you've been warned, so do YOU!!

Forum List

Back