Politics, Demographics & Race

"Politics, Demographics & Race"

The fundamental elements of the right's policy to divide America, and use the politics of division for some perceived political gain.
You are joking right?

I mean, the left is CONSTANTLY dividing everyone up into individual special interest groups and you have the absolute gall to point at the other side and accuse the right of doing this?

Talk about looking in the mirror...

They use racial strife to divide and conquer. Sadly, it is all about power.

They'd rather rule in hell then work together in heaven...Fucking evil fucking democratic bastards. Nothing else matters to them...

Sure, I am big government but I believe in smart big government that works for the betterment of our people.

Calling the PC Police the PC Police and pointing out their strategy is racist?

Are you drunk?

No, are you? Guy, really, listening to you talk about the PC Police is like listening to Nova Steve talk about trannies... It would be funny if it weren't so scary.
And you get defensive every time, always a good sign.

Keep trying to deflect and put me on the defensive, I realize it's all you have.

I'll keep pointing out the damage you people are doing.

sadly you are not pointing out much
Isolating millions of Americans simply because of the color of their skin; telling them from the day they're born that they are the object of hate; making excuses, denying and deflecting for negative behaviors, thereby enabling them; refusing to hold them accountable; constantly lowering standards and expectations, isolating them even further; in other words, handicapping an entire race of Americans simply because of their ethnicity, victimizing them en masse for a second time in this nation's history just to assuage guilt.

You may not think that is "much". I do.

Mac's attempts to prove he's not racist are going about as well as Tom Cruise's attempts to prove he's not gay.

He's a self-hating rightwing nut who tries to pose as an independent of some sort.
Oh, gosh.

I have two hardcore left wing partisan ideologues who don't like (some of) my little posts.

I hope I can find a way to carry on.

Keep trying to deflect and put me on the defensive, I realize it's all you have.

No, guy, I'm outright mocking you because your paranoia is a joke.

I'm sorry you don't see it, but it's laughable.

At least Steve's paranoia about trannies is founded on that he picked up a dude in a bar once. Or something.
And you always get defensive and deflect.

I'm sorry you don't see it, but it's laughable.

I don't have to defend anything. Society kind of favors my point of view.

Isolating millions of Americans simply because of the color of their skin; telling them from the day they're born that they are the object of hate; making excuses, denying and deflecting for negative behaviors, thereby enabling them; refusing to hold them accountable; constantly lowering standards and expectations, isolating them even further; in other words, handicapping an entire race of Americans simply because of their ethnicity, victimizing them en masse for a second time in this nation's history just to assuage guilt.

yes, you think about it because it totally allows you to rationalize your racism as 'okay'.

This is a racist society. One only needs to see how whites get probation and blacks get prison. One has to see how resumes with white names get callbacks and ones with black names don't.

"Politics, Demographics & Race"

The fundamental elements of the right's policy to divide America, and use the politics of division for some perceived political gain.
You are joking right?

I mean, the left is CONSTANTLY dividing everyone up into individual special interest groups and you have the absolute gall to point at the other side and accuse the right of doing this?

Talk about looking in the mirror...
No mirrors. Kinda takes your breath away, doesn't it?

:laugh:

Calling the PC Police the PC Police and pointing out their strategy is racist?

Are you drunk?

No, are you? Guy, really, listening to you talk about the PC Police is like listening to Nova Steve talk about trannies... It would be funny if it weren't so scary.

sadly you are not pointing out much

That would be the second time that Mac has compared the current advocacy for minorities that liberals promote with the indentured servitude forced upon black human beings in this nation during the 18th and 19th centuries.

By demanding that minorities be given equal opportunity and equal treatment under the law....we are enslaving them. And they are just too stupid to realize it. They are unable to see it for what it is......and keep voting for their own downfall.

And.....we do it because we want to ruin the country and subjugate ourselves to some absolute central authority.....by way of free elections.

It's an awesome theory. Just awesome.

Last edited:

After reading through several race-based political threads the last couple of days, I think I'm now understanding why the hardcore lefties demonstrate zero (0) interest in healing racial wounds in this country, why the PC Police don't care if their behavior inflames and exacerbates racial tensions. All along, I've been trying to figure out how the hell they thought constantly screaming "racist" and shoving skin color into every conversation was going to make anything better.

It doesn't matter. They're not trying to make anything better. They're just waiting for demographics to do their work for them.

Look at the non-stop string of celebratory threads about "the browning of America". Rather than motivating minorities to improve their own lives (thereby keeping the country a free, prosperous and dynamic leader), they'll just sit back and allow standards to deteriorate, along with the country.

That's why they're so motivated to flood the country with people who have no understanding of individualism. That's why they keep making excuses and deflecting for any bad behavior of (certain) minority groups. That's why they don't have to worry about healing racial wounds. That's why they're so happy about "the browning of America".

What a terrible shame, a waste. Intelligence, capability and ability are not dependent upon skin color. Minorities could have handled keeping standards and expectations high as well as anyone else.

I am not happy or sad or anything about "the browning of America". I see it as an inevitability that only full-blown fascism has any chance of reversing. The people who are having fits about this trend worry me far more than any number of brown people, they stand the greatest chance of embracing fascism as the answer to their fears.

After reading through several race-based political threads the last couple of days, I think I'm now understanding why the hardcore lefties demonstrate zero (0) interest in healing racial wounds in this country, why the PC Police don't care if their behavior inflames and exacerbates racial tensions. All along, I've been trying to figure out how the hell they thought constantly screaming "racist" and shoving skin color into every conversation was going to make anything better.

It doesn't matter. They're not trying to make anything better. They're just waiting for demographics to do their work for them.

Look at the non-stop string of celebratory threads about "the browning of America". Rather than motivating minorities to improve their own lives (thereby keeping the country a free, prosperous and dynamic leader), they'll just sit back and allow standards to deteriorate, along with the country.

That's why they're so motivated to flood the country with people who have no understanding of individualism. That's why they keep making excuses and deflecting for any bad behavior of (certain) minority groups. That's why they don't have to worry about healing racial wounds. That's why they're so happy about "the browning of America".

What a terrible shame, a waste. Intelligence, capability and ability are not dependent upon skin color. Minorities could have handled keeping standards and expectations high as well as anyone else.

I am not happy or sad or anything about "the browning of America". I see it as an inevitability that only full-blown fascism has any chance of reversing. The people who are having fits about this trend worry me far more than any number of brown people, they stand the greatest chance of embracing fascism as the answer to their fears.
I've never understood all the attention paid to it, until politics is considered. And as far as those who are having fits, perhaps they should just think stuff through. We're so knee-jerk and narcissistic on every last issue now, maybe more decaf would be a good idea.

I've never understood all the attention paid to it, until politics is considered. And as far as those who are having fits, perhaps they should just think stuff through. We're so knee-jerk and narcissistic on every last issue now, maybe more decaf would be a good idea.

You don't understand why you are paying attention to it?

Good thread title. Certainly an issue worth debating.

Only, you are low on fact and high on assumptions.

Where exactly are these "celebratory" threads about the "browning of America"?

Really?

And then you write this interesting dogwhistle:

"That's why they're so motivated to flood the country with people who have no understanding of individualism. That's why they keep making excuses and deflecting for any bad behavior of (certain) minority groups."

So, uh, what was that again about wanting to heal racial wounds, and exactly which "people" do you claim "have no understanding of individualism"? What do those people looke like, Mac1958 ?

So, now that you have moaned and groaned, which is ok with me, do you have some actual FACTS to offer,or is this just a seminar on how to dogwhistle around the graveyard?

America has never been rendered worse off in the long run by welcoming any immigrant population into the country, their children adopt our consumerist, pop culture addicted ways and become as fat, ignorant and lazy as any other natural born American.

Last edited:
Hey Mac,

I see you are eager to have an honest discussion about race in America. That's cool.

Given the opportunity to invite 6 well known people to the table for that discussion, who would you choose to join you?

And.....what would be your opening remarks? On what areas should this discussion focus?

I'm ready.....as always.....to have this discussion with you. It is a subject that I am very interested in.

Mac's attempts to prove he's not racist are going about as well as Tom Cruise's attempts to prove he's not gay.
Right on cue Joe, thanks.

True observations are important. I always marvel at how bigots like to defend in civility and bigotry as some pretend "speech" issue.

You CAN say whatever you want. That doesn't mean you won't be punched in the face or suffer other repercussions when you do.

Really?

"That's why they're so motivated to flood the country with people who have no understanding of individualism. That's why they keep making excuses and deflecting for any bad behavior of (certain) minority groups."

So, uh, what was that again about wanting to heal racial wounds, and exactly which "people" do you claim "have no understanding of individualism"? What do those people looke like, Mac1958 ?

So, now that you have moaned and groaned, which is ok with me, do you have some actual FACTS to offer,or is this just a seminar on how to dogwhistle around the graveyard?
If you can't think of any celebratory threads on the "browning of America"

True observations are important. I always marvel at how bigots like to defend in civility and bigotry as some pretend "speech" issue.

You CAN say whatever you want. That doesn't mean you won't be punched in the face or suffer other repercussions when you do.
Ironically, I always marvel at how hardcore partisan ideologues can look at important issues with such a simplistic, shallow, binary thought process.

Really?

If you can't think of any celebratory threads on the "browning of America"

Ironically, I always marvel at how hardcore partisan ideologues can look at important issues with such a simplistic, shallow, binary thought process.

of course you can. it's all you serve up.

you pretend to state what "others" think.

then you argue with yourself about what you've stated "others" think.

then you declare yourself the victor.

and you think you should be taken seriously?

Forum List

Back