Politics aside...time for prayer

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
School Bus Crash Causes ‘Multiple Fatalities’ In Tennessee
The Chattanooga crash sent nearly two dozen people to hospitals.

May the Lord be with all those involved.

Cx0Hba8UAAAOixD.jpg

I saw this one of the Knoxville TN news stations earlier today. May the Lord be with every family that is now one member smaller.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Oh, My God...What happened? Thank you, tiggered. Prayers on their way...

A school bus carrying elementary school students crashed in Chattanooga, Tennessee, on Monday afternoon, killing multiple people and injuring at least 23, according to fire officials.

The Chattanooga Fire Department tweeted that there were “multiple fatalities involved in this crash” and said 23 people were taken to hospitals.

“No firm numbers have been confirmed yet,” the department tweeted, contradicting local media reports that a specific number of students had been killed.

Photos from the fire department showed a school bus off the road and on its side, with its roof crunched by a stout tree. The department’s caption for one of the pictures called the wreck “very serious.”

Are the prayers going to bring their children back to life?
Yes, as theirs souls travel to his glory, our prayers go with God's speed...listen, you're better than this. Have a blessed Thanksgiving with your family Taz...your better than this.

What a gruesome sight. Our prayers are for all of the families.

A school bus carrying elementary school students crashed in Chattanooga, Tennessee, on Monday afternoon, killing multiple people and injuring at least 23, according to fire officials.

The Chattanooga Fire Department tweeted that there were “multiple fatalities involved in this crash” and said 23 people were taken to hospitals.

“No firm numbers have been confirmed yet,” the department tweeted, contradicting local media reports that a specific number of students had been killed.

Photos from the fire department showed a school bus off the road and on its side, with its roof crunched by a stout tree. The department’s caption for one of the pictures called the wreck “very serious.”

And a closer view

article-tnbus1-1121.jpg

Prayers for all.

Are the prayers going to bring their children back to life?
Yes, as theirs souls travel to his glory, our prayers go with God's speed...listen, you're better than this. Have a blessed Thanksgiving with your family Taz...your better than this.
This is a side of you I haven't seen before, tiggered. I welcome the revelation. We might have more in common than I thought. Thank you for the post.

Forum List

Back