Politico, the Obama Cheerleading rag criticizes Hillary

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Hillary Clinton gives liberals 2008 deja vu - Katie Glueck - POLITICO.com

Hillary broke the number one liberal commandment:

THOU SHALL NOT EVER QUESTION OR CRITICIZE the boy king

After the way liberals tore Billy and Hilly apart back in 2008 you would have thought they knew better.. the animosity between Odumbo and Bill Clinton is infamous and I think they're chomping at the bit to tear in to the false messiah. LOL Should make for great theatre!

After the way liberals tore Billy and Hilly apart back in 2008 you would have thought they knew better.. the animosity between Odumbo and Bill Clinton is infamous and I think they're chomping at the bit to tear in to the false messiah. LOL Should make for great theatre!

Racists got to be racists.

Now tell us how calling Obama a "BOY" is criticizing his policies and how I just made YOU a victim.

Poor limp-wrist liberals, can't even address the topic.

Hilary is throwing the Hussein under the bus, calling out his idiotic foreign policy.
She knows its her only chance if she is to become Queen.

Obamacare_Flag_Poster_Hush.jpg

Last edited:
Or not.

End of the day, the same demographics that elected Obama twice are still going to be there in 2016.

Yep, all we have to do is look around at all the fine work they have accomplished with those 'votes'.

America is kicking ass these days

-Geaux

Now tell us how calling Obama a "BOY" is criticizing his policies and how I just made YOU a victim.

:lol::lol::lol: Is girl racist also? How about child? How about male? Female? Let's see.. Is Pecan pie racist?? Is fourteen racist?? RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT boogeyman around every corner!! Racciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiistttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Ask me if I give a flying fuckstick if you believe I'm racist because I called your messiah a boy king?????

Hilary is throwing the Hussein under the bus, calling out his idiotic foreign policy.

I read a story last night that said the BOY king blew up after being criticized by her and other dimbulbs calling it, "horseshit." Hahaha We all know how well Odumbo handles criticism.

actually, you guys are deranged.

The democrats could run just about anyone, and the same demographics that elected Obama twice would elect Liz Warren or Hillary or O'Malley.

She's no more throwing Obama under the bus than Bush-41 threw Reagan under the bus when he talked about a "Kinder, Gentler Nation." or screeched, "Read my Lips, no new Taxes".

Who did you think Bush was talking about there?

Or not.

End of the day, the same demographics that elected Obama twice are still going to be there in 2016.

Yep, all we have to do is look around at all the fine work they have accomplished with those 'votes'.

-Geaux

You mean we're not getting involved in shit that isn't our problem?

That's kind of awesome, really.

Or not.

-Geaux

You mean like the Hussein sending troops back into Iraq now?

:eusa_whistle:

-Geaux

which he really isn't doing, but okay.

Dropping a few bombs and sending in a few advisers to tell the Iraqis Maliki is an asshole isn't getting that involved.

-Geaux

So you people intend to oppose Obama if he does recommit troops to Iraq, or,

if he doesn't?

That's textbook derangement.

I don't see you addressing the topic. We don't see your actual position on what course of action should be taken in Iraq.

And why? Because you're afraid if you commit to an actual point of view you might end up agreeing with the President.

lol. You're all the same around here.

Okay, we can say what hillary wants to. The ****** in charge is a failure.

Forum List

Back