Politicizing basketball ...

Yep. Confirmed.

That was sarcasm.

My true answer followed in my next post. I will repeat it here for your benefit:

If I were the same party as Obama, I would be embarrassed by his politicization of a national sport in a time when the rest of the nation is being deprived of the sport.

I wouldn't be howling about it because there would be enough other people on the other side howling, but I would be grimacing at my president for doing something so short-sighted.

No it wasn't...it was you being truthful.

No. It was me being impatient with an untrue accusation.

Just like I am now with your accusations.

Last edited:
That was sarcasm.

My true answer followed in my next post. I will repeat it here for your benefit:

If I were the same party as Obama, I would be embarrassed by his politicization of a national sport in a time when the rest of the nation is being deprived of the sport.

I wouldn't be howling about it because there would be enough other people on the other side howling, but I would be grimacing at my president for doing something so short-sighted.

No it wasn't...it was you being truthful.

No. It was me being impatient with an untrue accusation.

Just like I am now with your accusations.

No it wasn't.

You know how ridiculous your argument is.

If Obama were in my party, I would be embarrassed by him at times, including this time.

Just like I've been embarrassed at each State of the Union speech where a president calls for bipartisanship while trying to give all credit for any good to his party and bashing the other - this has been so whether I voted for the president at the podium or not.

Obama's partisanship and needless politicization of things has been embarrassing, and especially sad since that is 180 degrees away from the person he ran as.

If Obama were in my party, I would be embarrassed by him at times, including this time.

Just like I've been embarrassed at each State of the Union speech where a president calls for bipartisanship while trying to give all credit for any good to his party and bashing the other - this has been so whether I voted for the president at the podium or not.

Obama's partisanship and needless politicization of things has been embarrassing, and especially sad since that is 180 degrees away from the person he ran as.

No you wouldn't. This is pure, unadulterated partisan silliness on your part.

Side stepping sarcasm now, since you use it as a tool against people who are trying to have earnest discussion ...

Bottom line: you are wrong about me, but I'm sure that doesn't matter to you because you're enjoying trying to bait me, without regard to the reality.

I let myself be baited. But now I'm gingerly removing the hook from my cheek.

Go play your b.s. games with someone else.

Side stepping sarcasm now, since you use it as a tool against people who are trying to have earnest discussion ...

Bottom line: you are wrong about me, but I'm sure that doesn't matter to you because you're enjoying trying to bait me, without regard to the reality.

I let myself be baited. But now I'm gingerly removing the hook from my cheek.

Go play your b.s. games with someone else.

No, I'm not wrong about you. You are quite transparent on this issue.

Forum List

Back